A calculadora foi elaborada para realizar o cálculo de dose ideal quando necessário e o aplicativo foi totalmente pensado para ser prático e útil para a comunidade médica.
O Precedex funciona em smartphones e tablets. Use a calculadora de dosagem e para aprender mais sobre o remédio alem de ler informações completas sobre Precedex.
-Escala de dor;
-Indicadores de qualidade terapia intensiva;
This app consists of many tools including one that allows you to look up commonly used drugs with a calculated weight-based dose (including antibiotics, antiemetics, induction, sedation, paralytics, reversals, emergency), normal vital signs, and appropriately sized equipment, all without the need to type in a weight.
The acute events tool provides information on various emergency scenarios with a description, signs & symptoms, treatment options and differential diagnoses. More acute events will be added with the next update.
The dexmedetomidine infusion calculator allows you to determine the volume and rate at which to run both loading and maintenance doses in mL/hr on an IV pump all without having to program the pump or entering a patient's weight.
The GCS calculator gives a very prompt Glasgow Coma Scale score in just 3 taps with a breakdown of each score by eyes, verbal and motor.
The temp, weight, and length calculator allow you to, with the quick movement of a slider, convert back and forth between Fahrenheit and Celsius, between kilograms and pounds, and also between inches and centimeters.
Please give this app a 5 star rating and include any suggestions for improvement in the comments section (which will be reviewed on a regular basis) or email me personally. All constructive and positive suggestions for improvements to this app will be seriously considered in future updates.
This app has been tested with a Sony Tablet S and a Samsung Galaxy S3. It should work with all android-powered devices including smart phones and tablets, if any problems are encountered please leave a detailed description in the comments section or email me personally and I will fix it as soon as possible.
Search by Name, Imprint, NDC, and UPC product scan.
●● Take a Photo for Pill ID
●● Search by Drug Name, Prescription, OTC, or Pets
●● Search by Pill Imprint for easy identification
●● Search by NDC codes found on labels
●● Scan UPC barcode to simply lookup drug
●● Pill Identifier by Color, Shape, Size (+/-0.2mm), and Score
●● PDF format for detailed drug info viewed with PDF reader
●● Drug Label Photos directly from the Pharmaceutical Companies
●● Additional drug images using web Images
●● Post and Share pill photos for help by others and Poison Control Center
Current drug facts Powered by the National Library of Medicine - DailyMed Drug Results:
▶ Clinical Pharmacology
▶ Clinical Studies
▶ Indications and Usage
▶ Adverse Reactions
▶ Drug Abuse and Dependence
▶ Dosage and Administration
▶ How Supplied
▶ Active Ingredient
▶ Inactive Ingredients
▶ Principal Display Panel
▶ Animal Studies
▶ Other Information
● Drug to Drug Interactions from DrugBank.ca
Data Sources from major government health organizations:
-Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
-National Institute of Health (NIH)
-U.S. National Library of Medicine
● CANCER.gov drug facts with Types and Conditions
- Adjuvant and Neoadjuvant Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Biological Therapies for Cancer
- Biological Therapy
- Cancer Vaccines
- Carmustine Implant
- Daunorubicin Hydrochloride
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride (Adriamycin)
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Liposome
- Epirubicin Hydrochloride
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride
- Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Cancer
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccines
- Irinotecan Hydrochloride
- Leucovorin Calcium
- Liposomal Cytarabine
- Mechlorethamine Hydrochloride
- Paclitaxel Albumin-stabilized Nanoparticle Formulation
- Procarbazine Hydrochloride
- Targeted Cancer Therapies
- Vinblastine Sulfate
- Vincristine Sulfate
- Vincristine Sulfate (Oncovin)
● AIDS drug facts with smart filter
- English and Spanish
- FDA approved or Investigational
- Combination Drugs
- Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
- Entry and Fusion Inhibitors
- Protease Inhibitors
- Non-nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
- Opportunistic Infections and Coinfections
- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors
- Integrase Inhibitors
- Biological Response Modifiers
- Gene Therapy Products
- Maturation Inhibitors
- Immune Modulators
- Pharmacokinetic Enhancers (CYP3A Inhibitors)
Access millions of reported adverse events from the FDA right from the Drug Info page.
● This app has been meticulously developed to help consumers look up drug information in a quick and accurate way
● It's a great tool for everyone including healthcare providers to find consumer drug facts
● UPC barcode scan identification is a unique feature that separates this app from the rest. UPC data is constantly updated to provide the best ID method available.
▶Translation of drug information will be added as soon as it becomes available. The goal is to promote drug safety worldwide across language and cultural barriers.
** DISCLAIMER: Drug information are shown directly from the National Library of Medicine DAILYMED. Please check their usage guidelines for questions and comments. Health information are for information only and not intended to take the place of your health care provider.
High Definition Anterior & Posterior maps can be zoomed in/out and provide the essential dermatome landmarks.
Dermatomes App is an essential reference for neurologists, emergency physicians, family doctors, anesthesiologist, medical students, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, and many other medical professionals.
A dermatome is an area of skin that is mainly supplied by a single spinal nerve. There are eight cervical nerves, twelve thoracic nerves, five lumbar nerves and five sacral nerves. Each of these nerves relays sensation (including pain) from a particular region of skin to the brain.
NOTE: *** Dermatomes are variable between individuals and the patter of sensory loss is usually less than the entire dermatome because of overlap. The map and landmarks presented in the Dermatomes App represent a consensus view drawn from numerous sources. ***
STAT Intubation is an excellent reference during an emergency or code situation. Doctors, nurses, paramedics and other healthcare providers who deal with emergent airways will appreciate how STAT Intubation simplifies the medication delivery system.