We are glad to inform you all that this is our official app.
APP USERS PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR FAVORITE PROJECTS!
The screenshots only show the initial projects I posted. I need YOU to post some more projects for everyone to see and possibly attempt themselves! There are many Pi users that will get use out of the project(s) you post! We all thank you!
LEGAL NOTE: Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. They own sole rights to the trademark. This app is not officially supported by the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Boarding on Noah's Ark and know one of the strongest stories of the Old Testament. On this ludic and richly illustrated e-book, children play and stimulate their faith by interacting with biblical characters. The diversity of sounds and animations arouse the curiosity, a taste for reading and encourages creativity. This is a fun book that becomes an auxiliary tool in the development of motor coordination and laterality of the child.
- Richly illustrated
- Narrated in three languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Stimulates creativity
- Develops a taste for reading
- Develops the laterality
- Develops motor skill
- Stimulates the faith
All you have to do is download this app. You’ll enjoy reading this story while picking up another language with the proven effective technique of storytelling. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
❋❋❋ Winner, Best Digital Language Learning Contents (Industrial Development Bureau Ministry of Economic Affairs) ❋❋❋
❋❋❋ Nominated for Creative App Competition (Business Next Magazine) ❋❋❋
Looking for more apps for kids
”Audio quality is very good. Awesome.”
- Wolfgang Boer
“Hi, my bilingual son loves your books - thanks. I like your books, too. “
- Patrick L O'Meley
You and your child are learning a new language together, just by reading a Grimm’s fairy tale. Sometimes, you do the reading, sometimes you both take turns. You used to switch the voice reading on and let the program tell you the story but you don’t need it anymore because you’re learning fast.
Thanks to this powerful app, you and your child are picking up another language while having quality time together, becoming bilingual, simply by having story time on a regular basis.
Storytelling is one of the most effective techniques for learning a new language. It’s fun, too. When you read or tell stories to people, you immerse them in rich language in proper context, which in turn leads to higher levels of sophistication in speech and literacy. Yup, just by reading a story the right way.
In this app, you get both English and Chinese subtitles and optional voice dubbing to help you with correct spelling, pronunciation and word recognition. The audio and visual presentation of the story is not only cute but also helpful for your listening and reading Chinese skills.
Look at some of the features you get in this app:
* Adorable graphics and easy to use interface
* Multilingual language learning tool for native English speaking users
* Formatted in a proven most effective way to learn and practice a second language
* Each paragraph of story is presented in English with Chinese subtitles
* Optional voice read along with text by native Chinese speaker
* Automatic or manual page turn with gesture support
* More than seven million users have downloaded the language learning picture books already!
If you’ve been hoping for a fast, fun way to learn Chinese, you only have to download this app. Do it right now and you can begin to pick up another language as soon as today!
Our app allows you to see our upcoming events, tours, and seminars, photos, all in one social sharing, loyalty tabs and much much more...
- Unlock loyalty coupons for frequent facility tours.
- Access app only mobile reward coupons.
- Email us photos to appear inside our app gallery.
- Book a facility tour.
- Stay up to date with all upcoming events and seminars.
- Interact with our FB page, watch YouTube videos or leave your comments at our Fan Wall.
- Receive alerts and notifications for updates, news, discounts, coupons…
- Educate yourself with our seminars and videos.
- Find out what can you do to support and donate.
- Popular methods, e.g. PRINCE2®, PMI®, Agile, Lean Six Sigma etc
- Developing a project charter
- Defining a business case
- Gathering Requirements
- Planning schedule, costs and communication
- Reporting progress and managing stakeholders
- Differentiating between risks and issues
- Managing team, schedule, costs and quality
- Transitioning or closing a project
In addition to video lectures, the course also includes supplementary material such as ready-to-use templates and forms.
*WHO WILL BE BENEFITED*
✔ Analysts moving into project leadership positions
✔ Managers responsible for coordinating projects
✔ General managers responsible for projects and programs
✔ Marketing, training, and technical writing professionals
✔ Business planning coordinators
✔ Operations people
✔ Members of process improvement teams
Note: PMP® exam candidates will need additional resources
*WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 18 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn to speak project management language
- Understand common project management approaches
- Learn how to initiate a project by developing a charter and business case
- Understand how to gather requirements and plan schedule, cost and communications
- Learn how to execute a project managing schedule, scope, costs, issues, risks and communication
- Know how to properly close or transition a project
- Lifetime access to 18 lectures and 1 quiz
- A community of 11100+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Very helpful in event organizing, etc"
- (Bakhtawer Pasha) ★★★★★
"This is the Project Management I have attended. The courses are made in such a way that anybody can understand and apply the PM tools and techniques."
- (Yasmina Geraldo) ★★★★★
"Simple and clear to understand"
- (Catalin Veres) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Martin Vonderheiden | Instructor
Martin has worked over 15 years in management and consulting roles for global Financial Services and Technology companies. He has taught thousands of professionals on project, product and technology management.
Install the "Project Management Tutorial" app to learn the basics of project management today and join over 2,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
Lesson 1: Introduction to project management
Project management is a skill that can help you get ahead, and Project 2010 can make it easy for you to sharpen and demonstrate your project management skills. It includes tools to help you get organized so you can effectively manage a project's scope, deadlines, costs and resources.
This series of 4 covers project management fundamentals and how to use Project 2010 to plan your projects.
This lesson provides the basics of managing a project using Microsoft Project 2010. You'll discover how Project 2010 can help you manage project time, resources, costs and scope, plus you'll learn how to get started in Project 2010.
Each installment contains a featured lesson containing step by step instructions and best practices on key topics and functions.
Each lesson ends with an assignment, quiz and answer section.
It has the following unique features.
1) It keeps track of and displays your progress.
2) It has search functionality (show all prime questions?)
3) It allows you to submit a solution to any problem.
4) It auto updates problems that change and even downloads new problems when they become available.
5) Its backward compatible as far as Android 2.2.
6) It has Facebook integration which allows you to post about your success whenever you solve a problem.
I built this app because in my first week of being a Eulerian, I became really addicted to the website. I was trying to plan my next problem each morning during my bus ride to work. I even ended up printing the first 50 questions. So I wrote this app to make it easier for me to keep track of my progress, to help me plan my next problem and to save trees.
Source code available on GitHub: https://github.com/ccoffey/ProjectEuler
In this app, children will match the name of an animal with its picture, learn the sounds they make ("lion roars"), and hear animal "voices" while listening to the adventure of Noah and his ark.
The story can be played in two modes: "listen" and "read". In “read” mode, parents and children can read the story aloud. In “listen” mode, children can follow along as a narrator tells the story in a fun and entertaining way.
There is also a "Zoo" option where a lot of animals are waiting for the kids to interact with them!
Touch the “play” button, and children will be challenged to guess the sounds of animals in a gorgeous and interactive mini game.
The app can be played with audio in Portuguese, English, Spanish or Chinese. The player can also switch subtitles on/off in all scenes.
A parental gate prevents children from having unauthorized Internet access.
Noah and the Animals uses a ludic approach to teach and to entertain.
No annoying advertisements! No in-app purchases!
This is a free version of Noah and the Animals. The zoo and minigame section will be enabled only for a limited period of time!
Visit our website: www.apprehendere.com.br (to see a video of this app in action!)
Follow us on Twitter: @apprehendereapp
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/apprehendere
Please, email us at email@example.com if you find any bugs!
-___- Currently 220 projects -___-
Application note that this is NOT official, therefore it is external to the brand Raspberry Pi and for use solely for educational and personal purposes.
It has informed the foundation R. P. on the development of this app and have decided to rename and modify some content to clarify that has nothing to do with the brand itself to avoid confusion!
It is developed by scientists from four French research organisations (Cirad, INRA, Inria and IRD), and the Tela Botanica network, with the financial support of Agropolis fondation.
Among other features, this free app helps identifying plant species from photographs, through a visual recognition software. Plant species that are well enough illustrated in the botanical reference database can be easily recognized.
This app works on more than 4100 species of wild flora of the French territory, the species list is available through the application. The number of species and the number of images used by the application evolve with contributions of end users to the project.
It doesn't allow the identification of ornamental plants. It works even better than the pictures submitted are focused on one organ. Pictures of tree leaves on uniform background provide the most relevant results.
If you correctly identify a species, you can participate to the project by submitting your observation with the "contribution" button. These contributions subject to a moderation process will be validated collaboratively.
To find this application on the web, go to the following link:
Those who want to contribute more interactively to this participatory science project can go to:
The contents include:
- 118 species: all the native trees as well as those which most frequently become established in the wild in Andorra, continental Portugal, peninsular Spain and the Balearic Islands. Each species entry includes a distribution map, a brief description and one or more photos.
- 2 different ways to search (directed and open), which the user can choose between to intuitively identify species.
- More than 300 illustrations that facilitate species identification.
- Around 400 photos showing the most characteristic details of each species.
- A glossary containing more than 80 terms.
Arbolapp does not need an internet connection to work, making it really useful for trips into the natural environment. Its contents are aimed at anyone wanting to learn about or increase their knowledge of the trees they find in their surroundings. For this reason, an effort has been made to use understandable language and simple explanations without dumbing down the content.
Arbolapp has been developed by the most important Spanish research association, the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), through its Deputy Vice Chair of Scientific Culture and the Royal Botanic Garden. It is also funded by the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT).