Just press one button to maximize volume instead of taking a more complicated path.
By pushing the sound booster's volume button you can:
* make the phone ring louder;
* listen to music at maximum volume;
* play video with maximum volume.
HOW TO USE THE SOUND BOOSTETR / VOLUME BOOSTER:
* open the sound booster / volume booster;
* press the sound button;
* wait for the sounds to be maximized;
* minimize the sound booster app to have all the sounds maximized.
When you close the sound booster / volume booster, the sounds will be restored to their previous level.
This sound booster / volume booster adjusts the volume for all audio streams of the phone, even on the phones on which this is not possible:
* Alarm sound;
* DTMF (keypad dialing sound);
* Music volume;
* Notifications volume (SMS, E-mail, etc);
* Phone ringer volume;
* System sounds volume (battery low, etc);
* Voice call volume.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Want to hear some baby sounds? Whatever the reason you have, you will get a nice collection of many baby sounds: babbling babies, crying babies, laughing babies, babies saying mama or papa, singing babies, etc.
Apart from playing them, you can also do the following:
* Define a set of sounds as favorites, so you can access them quickly.
* Define them as notification, phone, alarm or contact ringtones.
* Send them through WhatsApp, e-mail or MMS.
* Add sounds as widgets on the desktop.
* Play random sounds.
* Use the Prank Mode to play a sound when you move your phone.
WARNING! Widgets will only work if the application is installed on the internal memory! If you install it on the SD card, you will not be able to add any widget, and the existing ones may show errors or disappear (it's not our fault, Android works this way).
* Modify SD/USB storage contents: to be able to copy it to the SD card or USB storage and write temporary files when sharing sounds
* Total Internet access and view network state: AdMob ads, anonymous statistics and access to the "Most popular" list
* Read and write contacts data: to be able to set ringtones for specific contacts (we don't do anything more with your contacts!)
* Modify system settings: to be able to set ringtones
* Users with Android 2.2 or newer have access to the latest version.
* Users with Android 2.1 or below have access to version 22.214.171.124 (04/04/2012), newer versions are not compatible.
Take your anger out on those you hate. Customize your doll and put in your enemy's name!
Updates coming with faster running tortures, more customization and more than likely more tortures.
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- “Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- “Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
- Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase or via the achievement of rewarded actions):
- BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (the bass boost level is editable)
- “SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
- Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- “FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
- “DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
- VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! Improve the quality of your sound! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available music genre presets are:
Please try the free version first to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Homescreen widget (2x1)
★ Homescreen shortcut (see below)
★ Start on phone boot
★ Preset auto-detection (see below)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS
★ 4 themes
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
It is useful for:
- Testing subwoofers, speakers and amplifiers for frequency range and frequency response.
- Taking a hearing Test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as written in the box?)
- Car audio tunning
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- Some users use it to treat tinnitus ! The app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- 16bit PCM encoding (CD quality)
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic DAC detection supported devices)
- Tone generator
- Sweep tone generator
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement
- Time span select-able
- White noise generator
- No ADS!
- No PERMISSIONS !!
The KISS Principle (Keep It Simple Stupid):
My goal was to design and program a simple app that does the job, and not full off options that would introduce bugs and turn the app difficult to learn an use. But this not means that this kind of app if easy to do.
The premium version natively includes:
-BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
-“SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
-Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
-“FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
-“DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
-5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs)
-Audio player (directly available in the app)
-Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album/title/artist or playlist)
-Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
-Music search available
-10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
-Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
-Visible music progress bar
-“Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
-“Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
-Media Bass volume control
-Vintage and refined design
-Professional sound rendering
-Simple and friendly user interface
-Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Exclusive options to discover:
-VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Boost and improve your sound quality and volume thanks to Equalizer+! Equalizer + is both a music track player and a frequency equalizer. Access your own music library directly from the app. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your presets. Equalizer + enables you to control 5 different band frequencies. Adjust each filter to bring out the best in your music. More to the mow frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option. Finally, you’ll be able to visualize your sound thanks to a spectrum analyser, directly available from the app.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available presets are:
--- PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FREE VERSION FIRST TO SEE IF IT WORKS ON YOUR DEVICE.---
---The number of bands and frequency ranges vary with devices/roms.---
★ HomeScreen FX Control widget
★ Dual mode Equalizer
★ 10 Stock Equalizer Presets (if rom supports)
★ Save, delete, rename preset
★ Reverb presets (small room, medium room, large room, medium hall, large hall, plate)(if rom supports)
★ 2X Equalizer with three different rendering modes (Slight, Normal, Heavy)
★ Stereo Virtualizer (Headphone 3D effect) using stereo widening.
★ Bass booster
★ Separate profiles for Headphone & Loudspeaker
★ Automatic mode selection (HS & LS)
★ Works with all music players.
★ No root required
★ No Ads
Stock presets include:
★ Heavy Metal
★ Hip Hop
If you have any issues, please feel free to mail us.
Note: - Cyanogenmod users please disable your stock DSP Manager bundled with your rom.
- Please disable your default DSP Manager, Audio Equalizer, beats audio or any other sound manager for better performance.
- This app will apply FX to global O/P mix. (Notifications, Media, Alarm, Ringtone etc.)
Audio Master Pro is a fantastic looking and simple to use Touch Equalizer app. Get better sound quality on your phone that allows you to concentrate solely on enjoying your music.
Vertical 5 band sliders.
Control volume of music, ringtone, alarms and alerts.
An easy to use Touch Equalizer mode.
New Homescreen widget.
With our Song-based and Album-based EQ, you get to Save a custom EQ for any song or album.
5 band Vertical Equalizer Sliders – just like a stereo player.
Quick Sound Adjustment and Volume Boost through Touch equalizer.
Works on apps that allow equalizers
Does NOT drain your battery. Go for MORE hours.
Stock Presets: Rock, Classical, Dance,... Loudness, Loudspeaker, Crazy Loud!
If your Listening to Rock, you can adjust the sliders as follows:
¬ Bass - for bass guitar
¬ Mid Bass - for drum beats
¬ Mid - for vocals
¬ Mid Treble - for electric guitar
¬ Treble - for drum cymbals
≈≈≈≈Unlock the true music potential of your Android device. ≈≈≈≈
With Equalizer FX application you able to control audio settings and effects for your device.
- Equalizer. Is an audio filter to change the frequency envelope of the sound.
- Bass boost. Is an audio effect to boost or amplify low frequencies of the sound.
- Virtualization. Is an audio effect to virtualize audio channels.
- 12 presets. Also you able to create your own presets.
The application works with players and audio streaming services like VK, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, etc.
This is paid version. You able to download free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devdnua.equalizer.free
This is not a window!
This is onscreen control, overlay all other windows.
Features: volume control, equalizer, sound mixer, adjusting volume of all sound streams, bass boosting, virtualizer and much more.
Minimalistic fully customizable design.
Pro version does not show "Donate Me" button or Ads.
Record voice notes, songs, sermons, music, talks, or even concerts in high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling — it's much better than your pre-installed sound recorder app. Unleash the true quality of your device's microphone!
★ Real-time MP3 recording
★ Pause and resume recordings
★ Home screen widgets — start recording with just a tap
★ Changeable bit rate — up to 320 kbps
★ Selectable microphone (front or back/rear)
★ Alternate recording icon — prevent unwanted attention
★ Manage existing recordings — share, sort, rename, and delete them
★ Automatic stop when storage free space reaches a customizable limit
★ Input gain setting to make recording louder or softer
You can send recordings by email and Bluetooth or by copying files directly from the phone via USB cables or from the SD card. Share them via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Gmail, or store online via Evernote, Dropbox, Catch, Google Drive and more, if you have those apps installed.
Try the free version: Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Free).
– Recording phone conversations is not supported.
– Not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. Try the Free version first to ensure that this app meets your needs. Some devices are forced to record in slightly lower quality.
– Widgets are enabled only if this app is installed on the phone, not SD Card or USB Storage. Go to Android Settings → Apps to move it to the phone if you want to use widgets.
– Upon first launch, a license check to Google Play will be done. You'll need an Internet connection for this one-time check. No personal data is transmitted to us.
If you are not satisfied, just email me and you will get 100% refund!
Used app permissions
– Full Internet access — to send app stack trace when it crashes. No personal data is sent.
– Read phone state and identity – to detect when a phone call is made, so recording can be stopped to prevent audio corruption. Phone numbers, IMEI, or other serial numbers are not obtained.
– Modify/delete USB Storage/SD Card contents — to store the recordings
Search keywords: HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality, MP 3 Tape Recorder, Voice Recorder. Similar apps: Easy Voice Recorder, Recforge, TapeRecorder, Virtual Recorder. Also known as dictaphone, dictation, sound recording, or speech recording.
Intuitive music player, uses simple, useful and innovative controls. The most professional music player designed for music enthusiasts and students!
Using the professional audio decoding technology, it will play the music perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer will help you adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on). Put on the headphones,The world has nothing to do with you.
* Browse and play your music by artists,albums,songs,playlists
* Media volume and bass control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Many equalizers preset
*Can turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Music surround left and right
* Delete Song from sdcard
* Edit playinglist
* change song by Gravity Sensor
* Share with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
Designed to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix your music and rule the party.
☆ Voted as app of the week by IKMultimedia ☆
DJ Studio respects you:
★ Full app for FREE, no hidden cost.
★ No registration fee.
★ No limitation, no watermark.
★ No ads.
★ No stealing data.
★ No popups everywhere, everyday.
★ No premium, platinum only features.
★ Only paid skins to support our work.
★ Wide compatibility : Android 2.2 and more
★ 2 virtual turntables with cross fader
★ Customize your decks with up to 7 skins!
★ Unique scratch engine and disc physics
★ Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, name
★ Edit and re-order playlist
★ 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
★ 3-bands equalizer for each deck
★ 10 customizable sample pads
★ One CUE/RECALL point per deck
★ IN/OUT and beat based loops
★ Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
★ Automatic landscape and portrait mode
★ Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
★ Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
★ Share your mixes on the SoundCloud social network
★ Live sound spectrum view with beats detection and zoom
★ Use your wave and mp3 music library
★ Designed for Nexus devices
★ Share with friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
★ Compatible with iRigMIX™ from IK Multimedia*
★ Screen compatibility from 3.7" to 10" and HD screens
★ Wide OS compatibility : since OS 2.2
★ Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
★ 2 cores required for scratch option
★ 1 GB RAM recommended
★ Multi-touch since 3.0
DJStudio is an advanced DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or a pro. You can use it as a standard free music player, to play your mp3 files.
If you like the app, please leave us a review!
If you have issues with this software or if you have some questions don't hesitate to write us an email.
* Sold separately, iRigMix is a product of IK Multimedia (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmix/)
More from developer
If you don't want or cannot flash a kernel, my commercial app "Voodoo Sound Plus" has the ability to load Voodoo Sound with only root on compatible devices.
Formely known as "Voodoo Control"
Root is required.
Any issue: contact me directly by email, listed in Market "Developer Info". I cannot help you through anonymous comments
- Asus EeePadTransformer: 3.0.1 and 3.1
- Nexus S & Nexus S 4G: Android 2.3.3, 2.3.4 Official Google system and CyanogenMod 7.0.0
- Galaxy S I9000, I9000B, Captivate, Vibrant: CyanogenMod 7.0.0 - current version
- Galaxy S I9000: Samsung 2.3.*
- Korean Galaxy S / Galaxy U / Galaxy K
- AT&T Captivate: SGH-I897
- SHW-M130L Galaxy S: SHW-M130L
- Galaxy Tab International: GT-P1000 and regional variants
- Galaxy Tab Verizon: SCH-I800
- Galaxy Tab AT&T: SGH-I987
- Galaxy Tab Sprint: SPH-P100
- Galaxy Tab T-Mobile: SGH-T849
- Galaxy Tab SKT: SHW-M180S
- Galaxy S Froyo: GT-I9000 and its regional variants like I9000B, I9000M, I900T
- AT&T Captivate: SGH-I897
- AT&T Infuse 4G: SGH-I997
- Giorgio Armani Galaxy S: GT-I9010
- Rogers Captivate: SGH-I896
- T-Mobile Vibrant: SGH-T959
- T-Mobile GalaxyS 4G: SGH-T959V
- T-Mobile Exhibit 4G: SGH-T759
- T-Mobile Sidekick 4G: SGH-T839
- Verizon Fascinate: SCH-I500
- Verizon Continuum: SCH-I400
- Verizon DROID Charge: SCH-I510
- Telus Fascinate: SGH-T959D
- Verizon Fascinate: SCH-I500
- Sprint Epic 4G: SPH-D700
- MetroPCS Galaxy Indulge: SCH-R910
- M110S Galaxy S: SHW-M110S
- SHW-M130L Galaxy U: SHW-M130L
- SHW-M130K Galaxy K: SHW-M130K
- DoCoMo SC-02B Galaxy S: SC-02B
- Galaxy Tab International: GT-P1000 and regional variants
- Galaxy Tab Verizon: SCH-I800
- Galaxy Tab AT&T: SGH-I987
- Galaxy Tab Sprint: SPH-P100
- Galaxy Tab T-Mobile: SGH-T849
- Galaxy Tab SKT: SHW-M180S
- Galaxy S international, AT&T Captivate, Rogers Captivate, Verizon Continuum, DoCoMo SC-02B, T-Mobile Vibrant, Telus Fascinate, M110S, SHW-M130L, Sprint Epic 4G, Verizon Fascinate
Galaxy SLC LCD, Galaxy S Plus: GT-I9003 / GT-I9001 is not supported because its hardware platform is entirely different.
Galaxy Tab Wifi: SGT-P1010 is not supported either for the same reasons.
Please contact me if the module option behavior is unexpected on any of the device listed here, and also if your device is missing.
If the program don't work for you, contact me for support or a refund via the email address below.
Features are auto-detected, extended controls supported will be displayed (it may differ from the screenshots)
Goal of this project is to:
- improve sound quality
- fix audio issues present in Samsung kernels
- unleash the powerful hi-fi headphone amplifier included in your phone and audiophile-quality DAC.
Every new feature uses the abilities of Wolfson Microelectronics WM8994 ultra low power audio codec, without affecting battery life.
Enjoy - and take care of your your hearing, because the amp is a beast :)
- When Bass Boost EQ is disabled, signal takes the most direct path and is not processed in any way.
- It should go without saying but redistribution of this application package is strictly forbidden outside of Google Play.
Also serves as temporary un-root (see statement)
Distributed as free of charge - no warranty. Open Source license: WTFPL.
Alternative download link: http://dl.project-voodoo.org/apps/VoodooOTARootKeeper.apk
This application makes a backup or a protected backup of your device's root.
This device must already be rooted: OTA RootKeeper doesn't have the ability to root devices.
If several conditions are matched, OTA RootKeeper will make root survive OTAs and... pretty much well anything :) − except /system partition formatting.
- /system partition as Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4
- Upgrades not formatting or overwriting completely the /system partition.
Typical systems where its perfectly effective:
- Nexus S
- Galaxy Nexus
- Every Honeycomb tablet
Typical system where the protection won't work:
- HTC Desire
- Samsung Galaxy Spica
- Samsung Galaxy S / SII
The application doesn't support original Superuser and not SuperSU for a very simple reason. The same feature OTA protection feature is already present in SuperSU.
In most case, only manufacturer's original recovery is able to install OTAs. It should not interfere with OTA update process itself.
A bonus feature is present, allowing you to un-root your device while keeping a su backup.
This way you can naively hide root until you choose to restore it via without further complications.
This nifty feature work on every rooted device.
** Temporary un-root statement **
This feature is designed for dev purposes in order to test their app with or without root.
The goal here is not to encourage stupid and unacceptable behaviors by movie or content sellers trying to prevent you to purchase or watch digital media you purchased if your device is rooted.
Vote with your dollars: Don't accept being a customer of companies restricting your freedom with defective and and inefficient technical measures.
Source code is available here:
OTA root keeper is Open Source. Contributions, reviews and comments are welcome!
If you like this app, feel free to donate via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org & make my day in the process :D
XDA Developers thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1241517
- Please help making the app work on devices I don't know/own instead of giving useless bad ratings.
- It seems I have to repeat that. Comments & rating doesn't help fixing bugs. Take responsibility if you want problem solved.
Results cannot be blindly trusted but the accuracy is decent already.
* Work is in progress: We are actually writing an optional public reporting feature, that will allow to build an wide database describing Carrier IQ installations.
How to remove Carrier IQ? Call your carrier, convince them to change of policy.
Some anti - Carrier IQ fixes are not detected yet and can generate false positives (now improved a lot)
This is an open source app, please contact me for collaboration & contributions, we will work together.
You're welcome reviewing its source code. It's a security app after all.
- François SIMOND @supercurio
- Roman Birg @romanbb
More infos about Carrier IQ + app that act and not just look, by TrevE
Required to look for evidences in logcat.
** Commercial app ** Root required ** Free compatibility detection **
Saves you $20 in an external headphone amp purchase!
LOUDER exploits Yamaha sound chip extra abilities to get very high output volumes on Galaxy S II, Galaxy Note and Galaxy Tab 7.7 based on the Exynos 4 boards.
On Galaxy S II a boost of +6dB is reached using analog amp switches.
On Galaxy Note Gingerbread a boost of +10.5dB is reached using a combination of digital and analog amplification.
On Galaxy Note ICS a boost of +1.5dB is reached using analog amplification (Samsung boosted it already)
On Galaxy Tab 7.7 a boost of +10.5dB is reached using a combination of digital and analog amplification.
LOUDER brings you real volume without clipping. No tricks like DRC or digital saturation are used.
While this app doesn't bring sound quality improvements like Voodoo Sound (hardware miss capabilities), its design is based on strong engineering and gives the best results your hardware can provide.
Device supported: Samsung ROMs
Galaxy S II International: GT-I9100
Galaxy S II AT&T: SGH-I777
Galaxy S II Sprint: SPH-D710
Galaxy S II Korean: M250S
Galaxy S II Japanese: SC-02C
Galaxy S II US Cellular: SCH-R760
Galaxy Note International: GT-N7000
Galaxy Tab 7.7 International: GT-P6800
Galaxy Tab 7.7 International Wi-fi: GT-P6810
Galaxy Tab 7 Plus: GT-P6200, GT-P6210, SGH-T869
Galaxy S II LTE and HD (Qualcomm and not Exynos: totally different hardware) are NOT supported.
CyanogenMod or MIUI users: any version should work since LOUDER 2.0.
Recent unofficial Jelly Bean ports break the application, please run reliable stable firmwares instead.
- Is it free or commercial?
This app requires root and work only on a few selected devices.
For the best experience, I chose to set it free to download.
Only after its fully confirmed by a wizard that the application will work on your device, you're allowed to purchase it.
Simple answer: it's a commercial app accessible via a free compatibility detection.
- According to the description my device should be supported and its not and appear as not supported.
Some ROMs or apps tamper LOUDER apk and as a result it won't work properly.
Please try to uninstall the app and re-install it from Google Play.
- Will xxx feature be added?
Simple is good. Take the app as-is, it might not get any additional feature.
You're always welcome sharing good ideas by email.
I take updates seriously. App and driver will stay compatible with future OTAs.
- Are Bluetooth headphones supported?
Bluetooth headphones are fully independent hardware. Voodoo LOUDER access hardware directly but it can access only your Android device chips.
Supported: everything JACK-plugged
- Maximum Volume, on Galaxy Note, music sometimes stops!
Some headphones impedance confuses the headphone detection chip at maximum output volume, limit the max to +9dB instead of +10.5dB and you'll be fine.
- No refund?
There is no testing period or automatic refund, all purchases are final.
If you have a very special request, please contact me directly by email.
- I live in a country where Market doesn't allow purchase, how can I use your app?
First of all I'm shocked Google doesn't give access to full Market to countries like Turkey, Serbia, Bangladesh, Egypt or Saudi Arabia. I heard your concern and am currently working on an alternative solution.
LOUDER apk distribution outside of Android Market is not authorized (no exception for websites or custom ROMs)
In order to complete measurements, connect your phone or tablet headphone/line-out JACK to a computer with a high quality soundcard line-in then record the output manually or with RMAA program directly.
Samples are compressed in lossless FLAC format to reduce APK size.
Using this app instead of playing samples through a vendor or third-party music player also let you be sure no signal processing is done by the player itself, as RAW PCM data is sent to Android sound system.
If the manufacturer adds audio effects, you'll be able to spot them with confidence through measurements.
Without additional (like SRS, Beats audio) processing and if digital volume is maxed out, DAC will be fed by un-altered PCM data.
Measurement accuracy tips:
- Ensure any re-sampling is disabled on your computer by setting sample frequencies to 44100 Hz.
- Record using the maximum resolution (in general, 24bit) of your sound card's ADC.
- Run your device on battery, not plugged on charger or USB.
- Take care of using appropriate and consistent input and output levels.
- A complete article about RMAA and audio measurements challenges and optimizations: http://nwavguy.blogspot.fr/2011/02/rightmark-audio-analyzer-rmaa.html
Source code available here:
- RMAA for the associated samples:
- Unknown (looking for the original author, let me know!) for udial.wav
- FLAC and jFlac teams for the decoder:
English: its an app dedicated to a French-only carrier, not useful to you guys.
Le réseau Free mobile était trop mauvais (lenteurs et bridages volontaires rendant de nombreux usages impossibles), j'ai résilié ma ligne.
Affiche si vous êtes connecté au réseau Free Mobile ou bien en itinérance Orange.
Certains appareils ne réalisent pas qu'ils sont en itinérance, comme les Nexus ou HTC Desire. La méthode employée ici est simple et précise.
Compte également − de manière basique pour l'instant le temps passé sur chaque réseau. (Stockage local uniquement)
Essayez si vous êtes curieux ^^
Pour l'instant, je ne sollicite pas de retours car cette création est tout juste naissante.
Support et discussion via les forums FrAndroid:
Aucune de garantie ni support ne sont offerts sur cet app gratuite.
Fast Dormancy timer setting seems to be ignored on old devices, defaulting to something like 8s.
Root is required for most operations.
Erica XDA TV coverage
Part 1: http://youtu.be/O8L50sCY7CI
Part 2: online in a few days
XDA Developers follow up thread:
Voodoo RRC Tool is is early stages of its development, expect several updates in the upcoming days ;)
by François SIMOND aka supercurio
Note: this application is obsolete and has errors in the values used in color saturation measurements.
I'm working on a much superior, automated approach and don't intent to fix this one.
Join this Google+ community if you're interested by this project or have questions:
This app display simple colors on your Android device screen.
Those colors are then measured by a colorimeter or spectrophotometer
in order to build graphs or color profiles.
I recommend using free software Color HCFR:
but I guess alternative solutions like Calman or ChromaPure are fine.
Non-fullscreen pattern is intentional to help with measurement accuracy on displays with content-adaptive backlight/brightness control or brightness consistency issues when displaying large bright zones. Bad ratings for "missing fullscreen options" are lame and non welcome.
(This aspect can be improved)
- A computer
- A colorimeter or spectrophotometer
- Grayscale: 4-128
- Near Black: 4-10
- Near White: 4-10
- Saturations: 4-16
Application also has its own brightness level control
See COPYING for license stuff.
Useful for bug reports or if you want me to analyze in details an interesting device for you.
Important usage note: make sure your report is already fully sent by email before uninstalling the app
− Otherwise you'll send an empty report.
If you don't have access to Google Play, download it from my server:
If not, your device clips dark colors below RGB 7 7 7 displayed in those shapes and make them appear black RGB 0 0 0 instead.
Source code is available on my github: https://github.com/supercurio/ovalshape-colorbug-app
Please share if your device is affected or not in comments!