I really liked it, only when I lost internet for a second, I also lost an hour and a half of gameplay, all the objects and levels gained then were gone. Figuring I could get them back, I continued, only to find the quests I had before no longer worked. Even though I haven't completed them before, I could not claim the rewards. Perhaps this could be fixed in the future?
Besides the random glitches, this was exactly what I was looking for in a game, mindless grinding. Some aspects really do need to be completed, but for a free game, it's fun. This and the custom stuff for Mirage Realms need to mix.
The game so far is great. But just to let you know, the button for the spells, next to the attack button, does absolutely nothing, even as a healer. The enemies and quest levels are also out of order. I know that this is still in development but there are some issues needed to be reported.
I was having fun with this game until it crashed and i lost my progress since login... and now I've died and the game wont allow me to resurrect. I'm stuck as a ghost!
Might actually like the game if I could play it but seeing how as this broken game doesn't let me log in or even recover my password to play
There's few misplaced trees tile. Overall good. Keep improving plz :)
This is a required update! You will need to update before you will be able to connect to the server!
* Fix another issue where NPCs would stop walking
* Fix an issue with NPCs jumping around the map
* Reduce bandwidth spikes when changing maps (causing lag for some players)
* Further reduce bandwidth needed to play the game over slow internet connections
* A couple of small game animation improvements
* Some bugs fixed as reported by people
* Squishies(healer/mage) skills coming soon!
Gangster Law is a rapidly growing brand new MMORPG with loads of cool features!