It's great to play with friends Me and my brother and 2 other friend down countless hours just playing this game
Developer read sounds sweet great job on the game it's really cool it's so hard to find games like this like the reto style kind. can't wait to see what your planning next
Love it With Teams fixed I really do enjoy it though I am curious why you don't get exp everytime u kill a monster? My level 21 character was taking on a level 32 and i managed to beat it by the skin of my teeth but no exp? Other than that I can't wait for stories :)
Attack button on wrong side also use can't see how much gold u have Why is the attack button on the left side the same side up walk on when it should be on the right so u can attack and move at the same time with them both being on the left there's no way we can walk and click the attack at the same time needs to be moved to the right side till then one star for a bad button layout sense that's one the main things about a game if it's bad takes away from the over all game
love it but I have some suggestions 1 Make night slightly brighter but not to bright.2 add range it would be fun to have different enemys have diferent range and staffs and throwng should have longer range add some bows it would add more stratigy.3 fix healing items and armour they dont do much healing items dont heal what they say they only heal 10hp and armour dosent make a difference. But other than that this game is very good and has alot of potential
Love it Love it, been playing it loads!! :)
* Fix a problem with trades affecting some players
* Fix an issue where the screen would stop drawing properly
* Updated the direction buttons to not cover half the map underneath!
* TEAMS! NOW! WORK!
* Added a quick tutorial (in the main menu) on some parts of the UI
* Added new flags to the users name (F for friend, I for ignored)
* The cake is a lie?
* Realtime map updates are now smoother on devices that have decent CPU
* Look at the new tutorial in the main menu!