Syntheogen™ is a music sequencer and synthesizer that offers advanced composition features like polyrhythms, unusual time signatures, and automatic transposition. It produces techno, hip hop, synthpop, and many other electronic sounds.
+ Produce classic analog sounds with the two-oscillator polyphonic subtractive synth
+ Build complex multitrack arrangements that barely challenge your device with the simple sampler
+ Combine subtractive synthesis and sampling with the hybrid sampler
+ Create menacing growls or piercing spectral shrieks with self-oscillating filters
+ Add bite to your sounds with FM or AM synthesis
+ Shape sounds with two LFOs, each capable of targeting multiple parameters simultaneously
+ Create as many tracks as your device can handle
+ Apply effects to loops or tracks, and use as many as your device can manage; effects include clipping, reduction, flanger, chorus, filter, comb filter, tremolo, delay, and reverb
+ Edit every note in the loop from one place with an intuitive multitrack step sequencer
+ Program triplets with ease or work in unusual time signatures with step guides
+ Create sophisticated polyrhythms by joining tracks of different length in the same loop
+ Gain detailed control over pitch bends and note dynamics with step ties
+ Transpose compositions to different scales or modes with just a few button presses
+ Turn loops into complex, dynamic compositions with the convenient song editor
+ Export finished loops and songs to WAV files for external playback
+ Get fast answers from the detailed, context-sensitive, in-application help
+ Learn more by consulting the extensive online user guide
+ Run the same app on phones or tablets
+ Clean, usable interface scales to all display sizes and resolutions
+ Minimal device permissions required
+ More features coming soon!
Syntheogen is available as a free demo, or as the full 'standard' version shown here. The demo saves some but not all your work between sessions, and it does not export to the WAV format; it does offer all other features of the standard version, however. Try the demo on your device and upgrade when you are ready to produce music!
Create your own Drum-Loops with the intuitive interface of Beats Master!
- 16 Steps
- 8 Instruments
- 8 Channel Volume Mixer
- 8 Patterns
- combine up to 8 Patterns to a Pattern Sequence
- Save/Load your Patterns
- Save/Load your Pattern-Sequences
- Load your own Drum-Sounds! (mp3-format)
- needs Adobe Air Runtime
enjoy and have fun with this Drum Machine!
. only short Sounds (Drums)
. 22khz - you can switch to 44khz, but it can cause system instabilities due to CPU-Usage
. CPU-Usage up to 50% on a Galaxy Tab e.g.
Keywords: Music, Sequencer, Drummachine, Drumcomputer, Drums, Loops, Rhythm
Android. GrooveMixer Pro is ad-free version of GrooveMixer app. To try FREE demo please
go to this link: http://groovemixer.com/get/
This handy drum machine includes pattern sequencer, 8-channel step sequencer, pattern/channel
mixer, sample list with file manager for importing WAV, OGG or FLAC sounds from your sdcard.
GrooveMixer Pro is the great solution for music composers to make hip hop, house, dubstep, RnB
and other music grooves. This beat maker was created for mobile musicians wanted to sketch their
music rhythm ideas everywhere.
• Drum machine with 256 patterns
• Volume mixer with mono\solo buttons
• Stereo mode supported
• Step sequencer with 8 channels
• Beats per minute (BPM): 20-400
• Friendly and easy-to-use interface
• Save and load your groove beats
• Export sound beats to audio WAV, OGG, FLAC files
• Sample preview before using in app
• Samples are loaded from SDCARD
• Classic TR-808, TR-909 and Linn drum kits
• Unlimited song length
• Support various time signatures
• Built-in zip extractor to install downloaded sample packs
Friendly and well designed user interface works good on small and large screens.
This music creation tool works without any restrictions.
Look our demos (songs/tracks) or read tutorials on http://groovemixer.com/tutorials/ site.
GrooveMixer Pro is developed by Sergey Nikitin (Flexbyte Software) and published by Technology
Improves the World Ltd under license agreement.
THIS IS THE FULL VERSION
Disable the "haptic feedback" if you heard crack sounds (Galaxy S III).
We recommend you to try the FREE version first: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.quet.android.audioid_free
- Sound quality 16-bit PCM at 44kHz, 32kHz, 22 kHz, 16kHz or 11Khz
- Minimal latency supported by the device
- Linear and logarithmic knobs and bars
- Visual pitches synced with the tempo
- 1x TR-808 drum machine style and sounds
- 1x TR-909 drum machine
- 2x TB-303 bassline / groovebox
- Independent (but synced) sequencer clock for each machine
- Steps divider and reverser
- Resolution from 1/128 to 1/2
- Independent mixer levels for the drum machine, the bass lines and fxs
- Independent levels, mutes and solos for each drum instrument
- Memory of 4 banks of 8 patterns with 16 instruments containing 16 steps maximum each
- Memory of 4 banks of 8 patterns with 39 notes containing 16 steps maximum each
- Pattern edition (Clear, Copy, Cut, Paste, Merge, Randomize)
- Bank loop (disabled, sequential or random)
- Real-time chained effects (Flanger, Phaser, Distortion, Delay, Moog filters, Formant and Bitcrusher) with various parameters
- Audio FFT visualizer (waveform and frequency bands)
- Multitouch equalizer from -10dB to +10dB for each supported frequency band
- Fine and terribly efficient bass boost
- Presets can be saved, restored and deleted in individual file
- Support recording to .wav
- Audiofocus support
- Android 2.3 or greater
- 768Mhz CPU or faster
More details on http://audioid.android.quet.org/
ABOUT REQUESTED PERMISSIONS
- CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS is only used to set the global volume of the device
- RECORD AUDIO is only used for the real-time audio waveform visualizer. Stated from http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/audiofx/Visualizer.html: [...]to protect privacy of certain audio data (e.g voice mail) the use of the visualizer requires the permission android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO
- PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING / PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING helps to avoid big trouble for a DJ in the middle of a live session when screen turns out
- move-to-SD feature
- Trivial protection to check and make sure you bought the app
Some Features Include: Record, MPC Pad Style, Multiple Kits and More!
• Drum Machine & Beat Machine. Pattern based music composition.
• Programmable customized drum machine.
• Use drum kits to create loops to make beats and songs.
• Play with songs live while creating live beats to them.
• Look at the MENU for more options such as ability to save and load
• Once you've loaded the sounds you like you can adjust the touch sensitivity, volume and mix them.
• Use other time signatures such as 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 and 6/8
• Drum kit sample accurate playback engine.
• Beat maker download has 8 sounds and you can program up to 32 patterns. A full sequencer allows you to create the patterns together for songs or longer beats.
It adopted ordinary subtractive synthesis, that is based on "Common Analog Synthesizer".
S&H-waveform in LFO and a noise generator in Osc2 have been added as new ability.
Distortion, Tremolo, Chorus, Reverb, Filter-Delay and 3Band EQ.
Classic analog-style sequencer. you assign the note and velocity.
Of course, it can synchronize with external MIDI Timing Clock.
OS : Android 3.1 or later
CPU: 1 GHz ARMv7-A processor or faster
Screen Resolution : 800x480px or higher. Recommended 4.3 inch or larger display.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Please check the workings of this app immediately after your purchase. If you have trouble, please refund within 15 minutes on Google Play, additionally it would be greatly appreciated if you provide your device name to us.
- 16 tracks , 128 instruments
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
Thor is the biggest, baddest synth in the Reason rack and Thor’s sonic secrets, for the first time, are unveiled, uncovered and revealed by veteran Thor sound designer G.W. Childs.
Learn every nook and cranny of Thor’s mysterious synthesis components including:
- The Mod Matrix
- Control Voltages
- All of those oscillators and filters
- The Step Sequencer ...and much, much more...
While Thor is a very advanced synthesizer, it is built around basic synthesizer modules. G.W. takes you through the Thor’s complex kingdom, knob by knob, diving beneath the GUI, uncovering the sonic mysteries of this divine virtual synth.
If you're new to sound design, this couldn't be a better time to learn, as this Thor series is built for the new sound designer and clarifies basic sound design principals, synth components, and what they do.
If you’re an experienced synthesist, this tutorial will inspire you to dig deeper into the depths of this divine synth.
A wise man once said, “It takes a master to teach a master” and that’s why mPV’s master synthesist G.W. Childs was recruited to teach you all about this omnipotent synth. So Join G.W. on an aural journey into the kingdom of the mythological Master of All Synths: Thor
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction of Thor
2. Modular Synthesis Concept
3. Opening Thor
4. Loading a patch
5. Thor’s Unique Polyphony Settings
6. Keyboard Modes
8. Rotaries and Buttons
9. Sound Design - Quick Bass Patch
10. Explanation of Oscillators in Synthesis
11. Changing Oscillators In Thor
12. Analog Oscillator
13. Wavetable Oscillator
14. Phase Modulation Oscillator
15. FM Pair Oscillator
16. Multi Oscillator
17. Noise Oscillator
18. Modulation Capabilities between Oscillators
19. Routing Secondary and Third Oscillators
20. Sound Design: Basic Multi-Oscillator Patch
21. Explanation of Filters within Synthesis
22. Filter Slots and their Strategies
23. Low Pass Oscillator
24. State Variable Filter
25. Comb Filter
26. Formant Filter
28. Filter Drive
29. The Shaper
30. Sound Design Exercise: Filter Kick
31. Introduction to LFOs
32. Thor’s Unique LFOs
33. Introduction to the Modulation Matrix
34. Envelopes can be LFOs Too - Global Envelope
35. Assignable Inputs and Outputs
36. Sound Design- Thor Effect Combinator
37. Introduction of Thor’s Sequencer
38. More than Just a Melodic Source
39. Sequencer Modes
40. Sound Design - Thor as Arp Like Device
41. Assignable Modulation Outputs in Thor and Sequencer...
RoadWriter is the premier songwriting app for songwriters, recording artists and music industry professionals who need to remain creative on the fly. Its sleek design has been crafted to transform your ordinary notepad into a platform fit for musicians. RoadWriter has developed 3 modes to aid in transitioning your idea into your next hit record: Rehearsal Mode, Performance Mode, and Ad Lib Mode. While Rehearsal Mode enables you to select your instrumentals and craft full songs with song structure (bridges, hooks, coda, etc.), Performance Mode gives you a full screen of your finished song in easily readable text against a contrasting background. Quickly edit any changes on the spot and set your auto scroll so that you can continue to deliver vocals in a performance setting or recording booth. Don’t have time to write but have an idea or a line or that catchy hook that just popped into your head? Ad Lib Mode takes care of you with the ability to record over an instrumental track you designate or, go for it a cappella. The Album Organizer helps songwriters group songs into a collection for better organization.
o Simple and effective formulation of songs with instrumental tracks in the same interface
o New widget takes you directly to each of the three modes.
o Voice recording to a wave file.
o 5 second skip back and skip forward to efficiently rehearse section of song.
o Auto replay of song
o Automatic progress save when receiving a call
o Auto-scrolling and optional text sizes with permanent backlight
o Share option to send lyrics via email, text, Dropbox, etc
o Quick Edit feature allows on-the-spot changes to lyrics when in recording environment
o Backup/Restore feature to provide easy recovery of lyrics
o Delete multiple songs at once
o Search Option of existing song list to easily find a song by title or content.
Also translated to the Spanish and Korean languages!
Mobile Lyric Writing Apps Just Received a Makeover.
Become a RoadWriter!
*Please send feedback and suggestions to VoiceSysMobileApps@gmail.com
Drag and drop a planet, select a sound and mark the steps in the sequencer. In a few minutes you will sound like a professional.
Space Garage will change your music experience.
Play in any KEY! C#, Em, it's all easy!
PAN and VOLUME for individual channels means you can make RICH STEREO MIXES!
Press the INFO button to get the Beats Per Minute (BMP) of your creation, for syncing with drum machines and sequencers.
And more COLORS and SOUNDS, including new SAW TOOTH synths!
It's the popular app that let's you draw music with your fingers, made SUPER!
iSequence 'N' Loop is the first of it's kind multi track voice recorder, mixer and sequencer for Android mobile and Tablet.
Some of the comments from customers who have installed iSequence 'N' Loop on Playbook.
"very good app.Idone many re-recordings with success .and no problem for save them,big fun with guitars and bass. "★★★★★
"This is by far my number one app! Incredibly easy to use. My first experiment was a Bobby Mcferrin inspired free-flow vocal, layered over a selfmade sample of some exterior noises. It exceeded my expectations. I was blown by how easily, and quickly, I created it.
Highly recommend this app for any musicians and performance artists out there. Well worth the full price, and more." ★★★★★
"this is like a small studio. i create all kinds of sound files and save them to a library, then add sequences as i build a track. I use Drums for Playbook to lay down a beat and then loop it. if you've always wanted to create your own fat boy slim kind of stuff this will do it." ★★★★★
Record voices, mix sound by importing songs from various formats like MP3, WAVE, AIFF, OGG onto various tracks at desired intervals of time.
Play clips as loops
Add tracks; select the track you want to record on; drag the marker where you want on the timeline and hit record. The recording will start from that marker on the selected track. If you want to record on another added track, just select the other track; drag the marker and hit record!.
On clicking the play button, the player mixes the audio from all the tracks and plays the combined stereo mix.
It also supports saving and opening of the created composition. You can even edit tracks that were saved earlier
★ Move the recorded clippings across the timeline of the track
★ Ability to perform undoes and Redoes
★ Control the volume of each track individually
★ Export the composition as wave
★ Import from various audio formats like MP3, WAVE, AIFF and mix
★ Ability to play clips as loops
★ Controls to move the clips minimally
★ Record for how much long as you can as length the track is pretty long
★ Neat and intuitive interface
★ Works on almost all mobiles and all Android tablets
★ Tool to adjust latency of a recorded audio clip
★ Latency tool to adjust latency of the recording. Please use a latency value ranging from -45 to -50 ms.
Note: Please use a headset/earphones to avoid double recording. As the nature of applications like iSequencerNLoop is processor intensive, this application may not function fine on a low end android mobiles. And also for the app to run, sdcard needs to be installed on the device. Our audio importer picks up all the songs that can be imported from Music folder of sdcard. So place all your music, that needs to be imported to sequencer at Music folder on sdcard. All the wav exports can be found at iSequenceNLoop/WaveExports folder on sdcard.
UPDATED: Added import of all most all WAV formats( curently supported WAVs are 8,16,24,32 bit stereo at 44 kHZ sample rate). If you feel that certain WAV formats are not getting imported please mail the details to us. We would add support to that in the future releases of this app. ( Thanks to one of the users who had reported a problem with the wave import).
- Effects (modulation, delay, reverb, eq)
- Attack / Decay (with grapical representation)
- Volume control for each note
- Song mode (play patterns in a sequence)
- Apply grooves
- Load any wave file from your phone
- Export to wave files
- 9 patterns
- Auto save
- Record samples from phones microphone
- Perfect timing
Keywords: Beat maker, drum machine, drum loops, sequencer, sampler, daw
If you have any comments or questions, please send an e-mail.
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Record up to 16 custom sounds per song, divided into two user sound banks
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Change pitch of each step to create melodies
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 48 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
For best sound, use headphones.
Produced by Boris Blank
Developed by Jonatan Liljedahl
Android Port by Göran Sandström
Designed by Håkan Ullberg
Concept by Håkan Lidbo
Recommended Device Specifications:
Yellofier is a powerful app that works best on powerful devices. We work towards supporting as many devices as possible. Feedback is very welcome
Lux Auto Brightness is known to interfere with Yellofier and other apps that use touch data. Please disable/uninstall it if you are having issues.
Presented by Electronic Beats – Telekom’s international music program.
* Unique touch-sequencer
* Oversampled phase-modulation oscillators
* Silverbox-esque filter ladder filter emulation.
* Tape delay with wow & flutter
"Looks, and sounds like a must have for Android users." -Palm Sounds
Additional audio samples can be found here:
Göran Sandström aka Veqtor
With MusicScorePad you can turn your tablet / phone in a notebook for musical notes.
** Please, prior to buy, downloads the free version and verifies the full compatibility with your device.
If you find problems, please contact me, so i can try to solve and improve the app, Thanks **
You have to write a part for a colleague during the soundcheck? An exercise for a student? You need to fix an idea before you lose it?
The idea is to always have at hand a sheet of digital music paper , with the same velocity but with many more features, here are a few:
- Fast writing "tap and drag" (tap to enter a symbol, move your finger to draw and write).
- Undo / redo programmable
- Usage of the musical fonts Maestro(default) and JazzFont (Plus version ).
- Autosave function programmable
- Crash recovery
- Enter chords with dedicated keyboard
- Enter free text for annotations and lyrics
- 4 colors available to make your music more readable or more educationally valid
- Full file management (load project, save / save as, export image, export Pdf
- Import and edit music in bmp / jpg / png
- Scan sheet with a special built-in camera and editing
- Share via wifi or 3g in png format and PDF
- entry of symbols "quantized"
- 4 Sizes Available (pentagram standard tablature, single line and blank page).
If you have problems try changing your settings in the Preferences, there are parameters that allow you to make MusicScorePad more usable on many different devices.
For example, the sensitivity of the screen, the number of undo / redo, the autosave time.
MusicScorePad is designed to make the best of 10 and 7-inch tablet, it is also usable on screens up to 4 inches but obviously negatively affected by the use of the limited screen space available.
Please note, for owners of smartphones, to reveal all buttons in sub-menu you must slide right or to left the buttons.
Take a look to the functions, download the Pdf manual from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ypa4f8rc27eudrr/M58o1B0-F0 .
WARNING: MusicScorePad is not an audio sequencer and don't allows you to play back what you have written (at least for now, this possibility will be the subject of future implementations).
More from developer
A simple analog style synth with 3 oscilators.
Volume envelope with Attack and Decay.
BandPass Filter Envelope with Attack and Decay.
BandPass Filter Cutoff, Ressonance and Width.
Oscillator Thickness and Spa zznes Sliders.
1 full Octave (more comming)
App closes on Home button press.
more to come...
Please Give Feedback so i can Improve it.
I hear no sound, what do i do?
When it first opens it will say Loading at the top, wait for it to say Ready.
turn it on at the top left and play.
if you dont hear any sound, press the preferences button and change 'input channels' to 'none', press the back button and try to play.
Tested and Working on:
Galaxy Tab 10.1
HTC Desire S
HTC Evo 4G
please leave a comment and add your device as working
Also Check out this apps big sister TegSeq and unlock more features.
Powered by Pure Data.
create rhythem patters with a traditional 'tracker' style interface.
Features 4 tracks and 8 built in samples with a 32 step sequencer pattern.
*this is the free version and will not be updated*
*TegTracker Pro 2 is constantly being developed and updated*
*Known issues with the free version.
sound can still play after exit.
pressing play rapidly can produce interesting results.
low powered devices can suffer with bad time keeping.
TegTracker has been totally rebuilt to give better performance and to allow users to load their own samples in .WAV format.
If you havnt updated yet please do and let me know what you think.
Big thanks to all those who have tried it so far
and a huge thanks to those who gave feedback, the current version would not have happened without it :)
Import user samples (wav, aiff, mp3)
BPM, Pitch and Volume controll.
Song Position Indicator.
16 step sequencer.
More to come...
*Hear no sound?
press the prefs button and change input channels to none.
If you would like to participate in TegTracker's development in any way please buy it and put forward your suggestions and comments.
Tested and Working on:
Also check out TegSeq for some analog fun :)