Beat Boss is an electronic music sampler that lets you loop and tap out slick beats, powerful synths, beefy basslines and epic fx, from the bank of 54 carefully selected progressive house sounds.
From floor pounding drums to hand in the air leads and wild crowd teasing FX loops. Beat Boss let’s you mix up your own creations, so you can get the party started!
Press up to 11 pads at once and loop as many pads as desired to perform your own progressive house arrangements.
*54 professionally produced sounds. Including drum loops, fx, bass lines, synth lines and percussion.
*Use the loop feature and stop having to push so many buttons at once.
*Conveniently organise sounds by altering the pad colours, making your Beat Boss distinct.
Beat Boss – Progressive House is the perfect app for fans, dj’s and producers wanting to add some spice to their live performance or for making their own music or progressive house sounds.
Full app, no adverts.
Beat Boss Tutorial:
For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:
- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook
- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter
Tutorial videos and more music apps:
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Trap
Bass Drop Drum and Bass
Bass Drop Dubstep
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Record up to 16 custom sounds per song, divided into two user sound banks
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Change pitch of each step to create melodies
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 48 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
For best sound, use headphones.
Produced by Boris Blank
Developed by Jonatan Liljedahl
Android Port by Göran Sandström
Designed by Håkan Ullberg
Concept by Håkan Lidbo
Recommended Device Specifications:
Yellofier is a powerful app that works best on powerful devices. We work towards supporting as many devices as possible. Feedback is very welcome
Lux Auto Brightness is known to interfere with Yellofier and other apps that use touch data. Please disable/uninstall it if you are having issues.
Presented by Electronic Beats – Telekom’s international music program.
Warning: this app is 44MB in size, so it's best to download over a WiFi connection.
Preferably use headphones to hear the full quality and low bass of the samples!
These samples are royalty-free and can be used in commercial projects. Copyright remains at Function Loops.
Please press the 'Install sample pack' button to unpack the samples to the Audio Evolution 'SamplePacks' directory.
In Audio Evolution Mobile press the top-left folder icon and select 'Import sample from sample pack'. Choose the sample pack and then a sample you wish to import. In the 'Stretch and pitch' dialog you can change the tempo and pitch to your current project's values. After pressing 'Ok', the sample will be displayed and can be looped/repeated by long-tapping the sample and choosing 'Repeat' in the pop-up menu.
Or watch the YouTube tutorial video from the free loop packs!
29 loops in total:
For full sample packs please visit www.functionloops.com.
**On December 20th, the developer decided all donations (past and future), are going to go to various donorschoose.org projects related to music.**
Projects funded so far: http://www.donorschoose.org/project/teching-music-to-the-21st-century/961704/
Beautiful music instrument inspired by the Theremin, Continuum, Keyboard and Sequencer. Touch the screen and a note is generated. It's X-Axis (left-to-right) is pitch, which is designated by note and octave markings. It's Y-Axis (up-and-down) is up to you to control! Plasma Sound is incredibly configurable. Pick the note range, the waveform, cutoff, delay, tremolo, vibrato and more! You can even select between continuous mode (theremin-like), quantize mode (keyboard-like), and a hybrid.
Plasma Sound applies the same principals to the Sequencer to give you even more music creation abilities! Select a note to activate it, and drag up and down to select it's Y-value, controlling the same thing that the Y-Axis controls in the Keyboard section. Immediately you get an incredibly dynamic and versatile sequencer.
On top of all that is a beautiful visual based off of MSAFluid, The sound is generated by libpd.
100% Ad and cost free!
Please let me know of any bugs or errors you encounter! In addition, if you have any feature requests, let me know. Feel free to email me or post on the XDA thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17498254 This is my instrument for my band, Shy Guy Says, http://shyguysays.com (check us out!), so I'm incredibly concerned about stability and ease of use!
The source for this program is at: https://github.com/rjmarsan/PlasmaSound
Tractivate's flexible looping and touch screen composer are perfect for making beats wherever you go while its rich export features make it an ideal tool for use with other music creation software. Export CD-quality stereo mixes for listening or sharing with others. Export MIDI or audio 'stems' for importing into desktop-based digital audio workstations such as Ableton Live, Cubase or Reaper.
Tractivate's adaptable user interface and simple design make it suitable for phone users while still providing a full screen experience for tablets.
* unlimited track length
* 8 channels per track
* easy to use level mixer with mute and solo
* easy to use 16-step pattern sequencer
* pattern sequencer clipboard for easy copying
* adjustable panning for stereo effects
* accents for enhanced rhythms
* tempo support from 30 to 300 bpm
* 121 built-in sounds for immediate creativity
* sounds include classic 808 and 909 kits
* create vintage sounds with CR-78 and DR-55 kits
* pitch-shift sounds up to an octave up or down
* use built-in bass and lead sounds to enhance your beats
* load your own sounds from an SD card
* loads 16-bit mono WAV files
* easily convert 24-bit/stereo WAV files
* export tracks to CD-quality stereo mix
* export channel stem tracks for further editing
* export MIDI files for use in other music creation software
* import and export native format for backup/restore and sharing
* use the built-in file manager to rename, delete, move, copy and preview files
* share mixes directly with SoundCloud (requires SoundCloud app)
The free demo version can be found here: Tractivate Demo
A PDF user guide is available at http://tractivate.blogspot.co.uk
** Referring to an user comment: Of course you can swing. Choosing 3 subdivision you will get lots of swing rhythms, and you can edit and create your own swinging patterns.
ADM lets you create your own rhythms in a fast and very simple way. You can set any measure, whether simple or compound, typical or odd times. The possibilities are endless
● More than fifty amazing sounds with the best quality. Try to connect your device to a stereo HiFi music system to get the best and enjoy the groove
● More than 100 home rhythms and 200 rhythmic patterns you can combine for getting your own rhythms easily.
● 2 Easy ways to create new rhythms; combining the saved patterns with wheels, or just editing the full rhythm.
● Tap button to set beats per minute ( BPM ) faster
● Set any unusual time signatures, like 5, 7, 11, 13, 15 , etc... Infinite possibilities !
● Also you can use it as a very cool metronome
● 5 Hi hats, 5 Snare Drums, 5 Bass drums, 4 Ride cymbals, Snare Hoops, Claps, Cowbells, Tambourines, Conga, Shaker, Sticks, Clicks, etc… All of them with two layers of sensibility.
● Some of the rhythmic styles you can use quickly are Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Reggae, Jazz, AfroCuban, Son, Cha Cha, Rhumba, Waltz, Drum & Bass, Abacua, Regaetton …
● The best tool for any musician for playing, practice or get inspired.
A drum machine, sometimes called a rhythm machine, is an electronic musical instrument designed to imitate the sound of drums or other percussion instruments. They are used in a variety of musical genres, not just purely electronic music. They are also a common necessity when session drummers are not available or desired. Smaller and lighter than a VHS tape, the drum machine comes with various repeating drum patterns and styles to serve as the backbeat for everything from hard rock to jazz, pop, funk, salsa and hip hop. Tempo or beats per minute (BPM) is adjustable, and some drum machines also include percussion sounds.
Most modern drum machines are sequencers with a sample playback (rompler) or synthesizer component that specializes in the reproduction of drum timbres. Though features vary from model to model, many modern drum machines can also produce unique sounds, and allow the user to compose unique drum beats.
Like most digital devices, the drum machine has a LED screen for cycling through "patches" or tracks named according to music genre. "Rock" might be one category, with 10 or more track variations called HR-1, HR-2, HR-3, and so on. Each track within the category will differ from the others in some way. One might use the kick drum on an extra beat, while another might include toms or a cymbal ride.
The first drum machine was in 1930–32, the spectacularly innovative and hard to use Rhythmicon was realized by Leon Theremin at the request of Henry Cowell, who wanted an instrument with which to play compositions whose multiple rhythmic patterns, based on the overtone series, were far too hard to perform on existing keyboard instruments. The invention could produce sixteen different rhythms, each associated with a particular pitch, either individually or in any combination, including en masse, if desired. Received with considerable interest when it was publicly introduced in 1932, the Rhythmicon was soon set aside by Cowell and was virtually forgotten for decades. The next generation of rhythm machines played only preprogrammed rhythms such as mambo, tango, or the like. They also have other patterns like bossa nova.
Song Machine Pro can create a (practically) infinite number of songs. It is not simply a random number generator, but it uses sophisticated algorithms to produce songs that sound like actual songs.
* Compose songs in major or minor with the touch of a button.
* Create a new variation of the current song with the same harmonic and tonal structure but with a different set of actual notes.
* The length of the generated song, randomness (dissonance) and playback tempo can be configured.
* You can save your favorite songs and load them at a later time.
* You can save the song notation as a PNG image.
* The song can also be saved as a MIDI file so you can open it with a sequencer or digital audio workstation (DAW) software.
* Optimized for tablets, but works well on most phones too.
With TaalMala sequencer, you can compose your own sequences of fixed or randomized Taal patterns and use them for accompaniment.
If you have the Windows desktop version of TaalMala, you can compose your custom Taals, export them to your Android device and play them on the Android device.
- High-quality studio-recorded Tabla, Pakhawaj and Tanpura sounds
- Two sets of Tabla/Dagga sounds and ability to choose and mix-match between the two sound sets
- Automatic Manjeera/Zanj accompaniment synchronized with the Tabla/Pakhawaj Taals
- Powerful sequencer to compose fixed and automatically randomized sequences from the Taals library
- 245+ pre-composed Taals and Taal sequences, including most popular Taals and their variations. This Basic edition contains 54 basic Taals, with additional Taals available for purchase within the app
- New Taals and compositions added frequently as free updates
- Adjustable tempo from 10 bpm to 1000 bpm for Taal
- Independent volume/level balance for Tabla/Pitch, Dagga/Bass and Manjeera channels
- Ability to import and use your own Tanpura sounds and loops
- Pitch control (+/- 0.5 octave), with fine-tuning of Tabla and Pakhawaj for precise matching with any instrument
- Choose between chromatic or just/harmonic tuning for Tabla and Tanpura
- Independent master fine-tuning control for Tabla and Tanpura for precise matching with any instrument
- High-quality Tanpura sounds with all popular Tanpura patterns included
- Adjustable Tanpura tempo
- Adjust strumming speed of 4 Tanpura strings independently
- Option to slightly vary the Tanpura plucking delays randomly for better realism
- Tap on the screen twice to set exact Taal tempo, as required
- Set start beat (matra) of the Taal, particularly useful in live concert mode if your composition starts from midddle of a Taal cycle OR if composition is Vilambit (slow tempo)
- Compose your own Taals using our Windows desktop application and play them on your Android device
This is Basic Edition of the application with following limitations:
- Only the base Taals pack is included, which contains most popular Taals (no complex variations). Additional Taal packs are available for purchase within the application by clicking upgrade button.
- TaalMala Sequencer is also available as a separate upgrade inside the application. The sequencer allows user to save any newly created or modified sequence.
For more informatio, visit our web site http://www.taalmala.com.
To purchase Taal packs or other upgrades, use the "Upgrade" button in the application. We prefer paymenys via Google Play Store. However, if you are unable to purchase via Google Play Store for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Touch and move your finger to set bits on and off. Control your music flow. Enjoy it.
Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
Ispired by Tonematrix web application (tonematrix.audiotool.com) and The Matrix franchise.
SynthPop helped to establish the place of the synthesizer as a major element of pop and rock music.
BND Productions, a U.S. based Label for the band Brand New Day and Elevated Sins, brings unlimited SynthPop enjoyment right to your Android device.
Download the SynthPop Android app today and start listening to and supporting the independent SynthPop artist community.
Future SynthPop updates will include an expanded playlist, artist info, social links and more.
* A strong cellular signal or Wi-Fi signal is recommend *
A simple analog style synth with 3 oscilators.
Volume envelope with Attack and Decay.
BandPass Filter Envelope with Attack and Decay.
BandPass Filter Cutoff, Ressonance and Width.
Oscillator Thickness and Spa zznes Sliders.
1 full Octave (more comming)
App closes on Home button press.
more to come...
Please Give Feedback so i can Improve it.
I hear no sound, what do i do?
When it first opens it will say Loading at the top, wait for it to say Ready.
turn it on at the top left and play.
if you dont hear any sound, press the preferences button and change 'input channels' to 'none', press the back button and try to play.
Tested and Working on:
Galaxy Tab 10.1
HTC Desire S
HTC Evo 4G
please leave a comment and add your device as working
Also Check out this apps big sister TegSeq and unlock more features.
Powered by Pure Data.
TegTracker has been totally rebuilt to give better performance and to allow users to load their own samples in .WAV format.
If you havnt updated yet please do and let me know what you think.
Big thanks to all those who have tried it so far
and a huge thanks to those who gave feedback, the current version would not have happened without it :)
Import user samples (wav, aiff, mp3)
BPM, Pitch and Volume controll.
Song Position Indicator.
16 step sequencer.
More to come...
*Hear no sound?
press the prefs button and change input channels to none.
If you would like to participate in TegTracker's development in any way please buy it and put forward your suggestions and comments.
Tested and Working on:
Also check out TegSeq for some analog fun :)
create rhythem patters with a traditional 'tracker' style interface.
Features 4 tracks and 8 built in samples with a 32 step sequencer pattern.
*this is the free version and will not be updated*
*TegTracker Pro 2 is constantly being developed and updated*
*Known issues with the free version.
sound can still play after exit.
pressing play rapidly can produce interesting results.
low powered devices can suffer with bad time keeping.