To be able to use this application and receive the captcha to solve on your device, you need to create an account on the following website: http://www.vincescodes.com/jdcaptcha/ and install a plugin on jDownloader/pyLoad (available at http://www.vincescodes.com/jdcaptcha/).
Application is available in English, Catalan (partial), Czech (partial), French, German, Italian (partial), Polish (partial), Portuguese (partial), Russian (partial) and Spanish.
Follow the application on Twitter at http://twitter.com/jdCaptcha
ShareDownloader is a new Android app, which combines the various 1-click-hosters in one app. Share Downloader offers among other things, like file-, download- and upload-manager. Further accountinformation can be requested over the app, suchas points, credit, traffic etc. Share Downloader can also decrypt and process DLC - Container. The download manager will resume the downloads after a connection crash automatically or waits as long as WLAN is not available.
ShareDownloader supports following hoster: 1Fichier, 4Shared, 180Upload, AllDebrid, Bitshare, Cloudzer, Crocko, DepositFiles, EasyBytez, FileFactory, FileMonkey, FilePost, FileUpload, Freakshare, Hotfile, HulkShare, JunoCloud, Letitbit, LuckyShare, LumFile, Mega, MixtureCloud, Movreel, Netload, Premiumize, Premium, PutLocker, Rapidgator, Rapidshare, Real-Debrid, ShareFlare, Share-online, Simply-Debrid, SoundCloud, Turbobit, Twitch, Unrestrict, Uploaded, UptoBox, YouTube, Zippyshare
- File Manager
* Delete and rename files
* Create, delete, and rename folders
* Move files
- Upload Manager
* Upload files to the respective account
- Download Manager
* Parallel Download files
* Resuming downloads after disconnection
* Download to network path possible
- Account Info
* Information about the account, e.g. credit, traffic, points etc.
- DLC Decrypter
* DLC files can be extracted, decrypted and processed
* Decryption takes place exclusively via the DLC server, not via third-party websites
- Download History
- Multi-Account support
* Multiple accounts of the same type can be created
- Decypter service
* It can downloads directly when e.g Share Link.biz links are added
9kw Captcha Service can be used on Jdownloader, Pyload, Mipony, Plowshare, Fritz!Load and more.
You must register to 9kw.eu and generate an APIKey. At first launch of the application APIKey will be asked ! After that you can enter or update it in Settings.
Simple and easy to use :
- The application seeks for new Captcha.
- Stop/Start when you need a pause.
- Skip Captcha if needed.
- Current balance (credits).
- Time until the Captcha expires.
- Time remaining for solving current Captcha.
Advanced configuration :
- Alert on new Captcha : sound / vibrate.
- Delay before looking for new Captcha.
- Run in background.
With xAppInstaller you will easily install additional application and extend the basic usage of your Xtreamer products (eTRAYz, Prodigy and/or Sidewinder3). Here some of most famous packages that will be possible to install on your Xtreamer device:
- Transmission, a cross-platform BitTorrent client.
- pyLoad, a fast, lightweight and full featured download manager.
- SABnzbd, an Open Source Binary Newsreader written in Python.
- Sick Beard, a PVR application that searches for and manages your TV shows.
- CouchPotato, an automatic NZB and torrent downloader.
- MiniDLNA, a server software with the aim of being fully compliant with DLNA/UPnP-AV clients.
- MediaTomb, an open source (GPL) UPnP MediaServer with a nice web user interface, it allows you to stream your digital media through your home network and listen to/watch it on a variety of UPnP compatible devices.
- .... and many many other interesting and useful packages, currently there are more than 130 packages and the list grow every day.
The xAppInstaller will permit you to install/remove/start/stop/backup/restore any packages on your Prodigy, eTRAYz and Sidewinder.
- Multilanguage: English, Italian, Slovenian, Russian, Ukranian, Dutch and Spanish
- Configure Device available on your network
- List all available packages for your device (feed managed by TheHijacker)
- List the latest packages added
- List packages by categories
- List packages by their status (installed/running/stopped/autostarted/using cron/...)
- Search a package
- Sort the list of packages by name, date added and category
- Show package details, comments, links and screenshots
- Install/Uninstall application on your devices
- Start/Stop application on your devices
- Set appliaction properties as autostart and backup/restore
- Shutdown/Restart your device
- Autoinstall API App Installer on your device
- Modify device MySQL password
- Show device details and status (memory, hdd usage, cpu workload, ...)
- Tablet optimization
- Prodigy TV render optimization
- Xtreamer device: Prodigy, Sidewinder3, eTRAYz
- APP Installer API: xAppInstaller is based on APP Installer API that must be installed on xtreamer product which you wish to manage. Here you can find istructions to install API Installer on your xtreamer device:
Busybox is needed by several root apps and is a powerful utility. Learn more about busybox at http://busybox.net/
☆ Latest version of busybox included
☆ Advanced installer
☆ Scripter to create and run your scripts
☆ Check for new versions automatically (don't need to update the app)
☆ View a list of applets and their usage
☆ Delete busybox from your system
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
BusyBox has been written with size-optimization and limited resources in mind. It is also extremely modular so you can easily include or exclude commands (or features) at compile time. This makes it easy to customize your embedded systems. To create a working system, just add some device nodes in /dev, a few configuration files in /etc, and a Linux kernel.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Busybox Installer is open source under GNU license. Improvements and feedback is welcome.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
YOU WILL NEED SATELLITE RECEIVER WITH ENIGMA 1 OR ENIGMA 2 SOFTWARE TO USE THIS SOFTWARE.
SUPPORTS ALL currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images, has same interface for both versions and works remotely (just forward web port and you can connect from anywhere). Additionally it allows you to ZAP channels, take screenshots and watch live TV streams directly on your device. SatFinder for Dreambox, VU+ and many others.
- make sure you have video player with RTSP stream support (VPlayer or Daroon player)
- user internal IP address (192.168...) instead of public IP/hostname to avoid problems with routing and port forwarding. Once you're sure it's working locally and you have UPLOAD speed of more than 5-6 MBit/s try to forward TCP ports 80, 8001 and 31339.
Tested and working on this receivers:
- Dreambox DM500
- Dreambox DM500HD
- Dreambox DM600
- Dreambox DM7000
- Dreambox DM7020
- Dreambox DM7025
- Dreambox DM800
- Dreambox DM800SE
- Dreambox DM8000
- VU+ Uno
- VU+ Duo
- AzBox Premium
- AzBox HD Elite
- AzBox Ultra HD
- Kathrein UFS 910
- IPBox 9000
- Amiko Alien
- Topfield TF 7700HD PVR
- Gigablue solo
- ClarkeTech ET9000
- ClarkeTech Xtrend ET5000
For informations and support visit