WAGmob brings you SimpleNEasy, on-the-go learning app for "Computer Science".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Computer Science by following snack sized chapters:
Web Programming Basics,
Networking and Internet,
Computer Security and Viruses,
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
Featured Bookyards Free Computer eBooks Categories:
1. Computer Science ebooks
2. Internet, Web ebooks
3. Operating Systems ebooks
4. Programming References ebooks
5. Software ebooks
6. Technical ebooks
Our goal is to be «The Library To The World», a web portal in which books, education materials, information, and content will be free to anyone who has an internet connection.
Bookyards has a total of 17042 books, 41784 external web links, 4198 news & blogs links, 384 videos, 32963 Ebook links and access to hundreds of online libraries (800,000 eBooks) for your online pleasure. We hope you enjoy it!
★☆★The technology world is continuously changing!!! ★☆★
★☆★ Are you interested in learning computer skills??? ★☆★
Computers Books – covering all the knowledge about computers – is the unique free app collecting the useful books about computer topics from many resources in the world!
❥ Computers Books – the computer kingdom where you can discover, study and learn how to use the newest software and the most innovative technology.
❥ Computers Books – supply the useful knowledge about computers without wasting your time on searching
❥ Computers Books – the special gift for the people who loves technology
***** FEATURE *****
• The nice smart and user friendly interface
• The tittle are classified according to authors’ names Top Rate and Top Rate Day/Night mode: Day (black on white), Night (white on black)
• Customizing the letter’s font and Layout with the features: Font Family, Font size, Font Weight, Line Spacing và Text Alignment
• Chapter list feature helps users to choose the any Chapters of books
• Auto bookmarks the last read position
• Tap and Tap: move to the next pages
• Integrating Feedback, Share and Comment directly on Book
• Customizing Page Turn Speed
Download Computers Books free right now to own the collection as soon as possible
Read and enjoy with Computers Books!!!
- The first domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com
- All 3 Apple founders worked at Atari before forming Apple
- Tomb Raider's Lara Croft was originally called Laura Cruz
- The Dilbert Zone was the first comic website on the Internet
With "Amazing Computer Facts" learn every day new fascinating, strange, funny and interesting facts and trivia about computers, video games, internet, geek stuff, etc.
* Hundreds of amazing facts about computers, games, internet, etc.
* Receive daily facts in the notification bar
* Very fast and simple to use
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Access all facts anytime, anywhere, no internet connection needed.
* Search any term and find all facts about it
* Bookmark your favorite facts for quick future reference
* Read random facts
* Share your favorite facts by Email, Twitter, etc.
* Listen to the facts using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Works in both portrait and landscape mode for easier reading
Q: How can I share a fact from the list?
A: Just press for 2 or 3 seconds over the fact, a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
This app has approx 10000 basics and advance Computer and IT related terms with their precise definitions. It has variety of topics relevant to the computer users
Easy Search facility to get the desire terms and their details in our computer dictionary
Bookmark feature is there to save your favorite terms for future reference
You can now bookmark all your favorite terms in bookmark section so that you can access these any time you want
You can also delete terms from bookmark section either all or single
All the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire application
This app will work as a great pocket computer dictionary for computer related terms and definitions
This application covers all the major fields of Computer and some of these are as -
Please rate this application if you see this as a useful app.
Tags: Computer Dictionary, Computer Glossary, Computer, Software Dictionary, Technical terms, IT Dictionary, Dictionary
FUNDAMENTALS for BEGINNERS. REINFORCEMENT for EXPERTS.
LEARN THE "CORRECT" LINGO AND TECH TERMS - TALK LIKE A PRO
EVERY IT CONCEPT BOILS DOWN TO SIMPLE BASICS, which are the underlying foundation in every CDE definition.
* Instant search of more than 25,000 definitions about computers and consumer electronics. Zoom into noteworthy illustrations, photos, charts and diagrams.
* Micro to mainframe: covers PCs, Macs, Unix, Linux, Internet, networking, broadband & telecom, fiber optics & lasers, major products and vendors, wireless & smartphones, acronyms, buzzwords, current topics, etc.
* Informative historical content and major product descriptions.
* Superior cross referencing and a powerful lookup engine.
Find out why PC Magazine gave us their highest dictionary award and Government Technology said we're the "Rolls Royce of Computer Dictionaries."
1. Python Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science
2. Practical Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science Using Python (Pragmatic Programmers)
3. Computer Science Programming Basics in Ruby
4. Concrete Mathematics: A Foundation for Computer Science (2nd Edition)
5. Computer Science Made Simple: Learn how hardware and software work-- and how to make them work for you!
6. Barron's AP Computer Science A with CD-ROM (Barron's AP Computer Science (W/CD))
7. Python Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science 2nd Edition
8. Computer Science: An Overview (10th Edition)
9. Java Concepts for AP Computer Science
10. Computer Science: A Structured Programming Approach Using C (2nd Edition
11. Writing for Computer Science
12. A Balanced Introduction to Computer Science (3rd Edition)
13. Mathematical Structures for Computer Science
14. Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications (Texts in Computer Science)
In the early days of computers, operating systems weren’t part of the overall system configuration. They came about after the super computers had already been invented. Before operating systems, information was input into the computer with punch cards. The system wasn’t very efficient and required knowledge of punch card machines just to get the desired information from the computer.
Then some programmers had a vision. They thought it would be wonderful if everyone could use a computer without having to know about complicated programming language. They began designing the first computer operating systems, and soon found success.
Today, there are many computer operating systems both already developed as well as currently in development. Most of these operating systems are designed solely with the user in mind. They allow computer operators to simply load programs into their computers and then navigate their system with the point of a mouse and the click of a button.
All computer operating systems have certain processes that they perform “behind the scenes” so that the user doesn’t really know that they are happening. This is called multi-tasking and makes it much easier to use a computer without having to manage resources manually. The operating system does it for you!
This apps will let you know in depth of the Computer Operating System behind the scene, and armed you with knowledge on how to trouble shoot and identify problems.
This book can give a lot of pleasure to Petit Computer and BASIC user.
Write programs and "RUN", then you can play the game, graphic, sound and others.
Play sample programs or see the reference, and let's program your original game ASAP!!
Wireless technology has its own set of jargon and acronyms, particularly in commercial systems. This app provides professionals and students an in-depth understanding for IEEE wireless standards terms and definitions. This can't be found any where else. Over 3,200 terms and definitions with complete source citations are included. Search for definitions by Standard Number or Alphabetically.
Access the standard through the IEEE Xplore Digital Library (a subscription is required and license agreements apply). Details regarding IEEE Xplore Digital Library subscriptions & licensing may be found here. [embed link in "here": http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/subscriptions/index.html]
Technology areas addressed are:
- ad hoc networks, broadband wireless access (BWA)
- low-rate wireless personal area networks (LR-WPAN)
- media independent hand-over
- mobile broadband wireless access
- quality of service (QoS)
- RF/microwave exposure assessment
- SAR measurements
- vehicular mobility
- wireless access
- wireless communications
- wireless local area networks (WLANs)
- wireless metropolitan area networks (WMANs)
- wireless networks security, wireless personal area networks (WPANs)
- wireless regional area networks (WRANs)
- and much more!
The categories divided according to the study plans of the Collage of Computer and Information Sciences in Imam Mohammad Bin Saud Islamic University.
There are more than 500 books, most of them we provide a free copy to download if possible.
To contact us:\n
- Via email:
ANSI numbers and descriptions: www.abb.com
Keywords: standard, electrical, devices, ansi, number, ieee
Most of the guides are from Router Alley website and all the copyrights goes to respective author and owner. And none of the material altered.
Special thanks to Aaron Balchunas.
App provides the following features:
1. Information about Why, What and How OSI reference model works.
2. TCP/UDP port numbers.
3. Main responsibilities of each layer in a simple way.
4. Information about IEEE 802.X standards.
5. Information about networking devices and their working layer.
6. Information about OSI standard protocols.
In addition, OSI reference model, protocols, devices, TCP/UDP port numbers and standard OSI protocols description included.
App is Ad free. Support us by Rating and Reviewing the app.
3. Why, What and How
4. OSI Layers
5. OSI Protocols/Devices
6. TCP/UDP Ports
7. IEEE 802.X Standards
More from developer
This application is for:
•IEEE members who have already requested to receive their issue of Spectrum digitally
•IEEE members who are not currently getting a digital/iPad magazine, but would like to
Members who are already digital subscribers will be asked for the email address where Spectrum is being delivered plus their Qmags password. Those who don’t remember their password can request to have it sent to their delivery email address.
Members who are not currently receiving Spectrum digitally will have an option to change their print subscription to digital/iPad at no charge (you will no longer receive print), or purchase a combination print PLUS digital subscription (you will receive both print and digital/iPad). Tap the “Don’t have a Qmags account” button.
IEEE Spectrum magazine is edited for electrical, electronic, computer engineering and scientific professionals identified in the high technology sectors of industry, business, government and education.
The IEEE Spectrum Magazine app is built and maintained by Qmags. Qmags provides digital technology solutions for a wide variety of publishers, associations and other content providers.
Oceanography is the official magazine of The Oceanography Society. It is published in print and online in March, June, September, and December.
IR Update is the premier magazine for the investor relations (IR) profession. Each issue contains informative articles on the latest IR developments, trends and best practices from today's thought leaders. IR Update is published by NIRI (National Investor Relations Institute) the largest professional investor relations association in the world. IR Update is available as a benefit to NIRI members or the digital edition is available by subscription to non-members.
Hearing Health Magazine, a publication of Hearing Health Foundation, is the ultimate consumer resource on hearing. Our goal at Hearing Health Magazine is to keep you informed of the latest discoveries that donations from you and others help make possible. Subscribe for a free print edition or read digitally for free via the Hearing Health Magazine app.
Hearing Health Foundation’s mission is to prevent and cure hearing loss through groundbreaking research. Hearing Health Foundation is America’s leading source of private funding for research into the science of hearing and balance.