It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
Since it uses OAuth v1, THIS APPLICATION NEVER SEES YOUR PASSWORD. Simply touch the "Add account" button and accept the authorization screen. If you have the Dropbox app installed, you can either use the account already logged in or choose the "Use a different account" link, which will take you to the Dropbox site where you'll enter your username and password, and then touch the "Allow" option.
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid Private allows you to digitally share just about anything. COST-FREE and AD-FREE.
QR Droid Private™ has the same functionality as QR Droid™, except it does not ask for access to READ_CONTACTS and READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS permissions. Because of this, you will need to enter all data manually to generate QR codes from your Contacts and Bookmarks. If you do want this functionality, simply download QR Droid from http://q.qr.ai or direct download http://g.qr.ai.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
- Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI added to My Profile in Zapper Technologies™.
- Updated privacy, menu and settings allow you more control over Zapper Technologies.
- Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
- Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
- Zapper™ Profile – complete your profile once to seamlessly register, login and pay at participating websites using your Zapper profile (powered by QR Droid’s own Zapper Technologies).
QR Droid Private is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device.
- Scan retail items, compare prices, read product reviews, and buy with a "zap" of your phone.
- Map where you are and where you're going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Benefit from discounts and special offers by scanning barcodes on coupons and vouchers.
- Scan a QR Code on a subway wall or from a catalog and have an item delivered directly to your doorstep.
- View websites and movie clips while you're out and about.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- 'Inbox' and 'Feedback' options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid Private’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
- Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
- USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
- Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid Private. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at http://0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid Private app.
- Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qrdroid.
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QrDroid.
- Visit http://www.qrdroid.com for more info and our blog.
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- Direct download installable QR Droid Private™ APK here: http://h.qr.ai.
Are you looking for an app that allows for accessing multiple Dropbox, multiple Box, multiple OneDrive, etc.? AirFile is exactly an app designed for this use case.
It allows you to add multiple clouds, email multiple files, upload any files to clouds, download photos and videos onto the device, sort files with many different options, transfer files between clouds, edit and save text files back to clouds, restore deleted files, and a lot more.
AirFile supports most of popular clouds: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, ownCloud. It also supports many network servers: WebDAV, FTP, SFTP.
***** SamAustralia: "To me, it was very helpful. I have tried many other apps, non of them was able to help me with what I wanted to do with my cloud accounts like AirFile. It is good."
***** Rhoknee: "Elegant yet effective - It love this app. It is so well designed yet it does what it does so effectively. I can move files or even folders between my cloud spaces with so much ease. It has helped me organise my spaces."
***** DavidPro59: "It’s amazing app! - It’s amazing app, it makes dropbox better. Now I can managed and transfer files between my dropbox account and my company accounts. Thanks!"
- Accessing two Dropbox accounts, one for personal use, the other for company use.
- Transferring files between two cloud accounts.
- Emailing one or more files as attachments.
- Uploading any files from any apps to any clouds.
- Downloading videos from clouds to the device for offline use.
- Sorting files by modified date, name, size or kind.
- Copy files from Dropbox to OneDrive, and vice versa.
- Share public links to any files.
- Slick design.
- Fantastic user experience.
SECURITY & PRIVACY:
- It uses OAuth protocol to access your data. It does not store your password.
- We respect user privacy. AirFile does not send and use any user data.
- Create a website from scratch.
- Intuitive drag & drop experience designed specifically for touchscreen.
- Maximize creativity with a wide range of text, media and design elements.
- Control and customize fonts, colors and background images, even upload your own logo.
- Browse and upload images directly from your photo library.
- Choose from over 100 beautiful themes.
- Save and sync across devices so you can pick up where you left off on desktop or mobile.
- Check your site analytics from anywhere with an interactive stats dashboard.
- Support for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Material Design Aesthetics
Weebly for Phones:
- Start a new blog with our powerful drag & drop creator and modern themes.
- Create new blog posts while on the go.
- Easily add text, photos and videos to your blog posts.
- Apply custom filters that make your photos stand out.
- Instantly respond to blog comments & form entries.
- Share your posts to Facebook & Twitter with one click.
- Start a new store and begin selling products online.
- Add new products: photos, descriptions, options (like color or size) and prices.
- Instantly start accepting payments with Stripe.
- Track, manage and process orders.
- Receive notifications whenever a new order is placed.
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries.
- Check your site stats from anywhere.
- View and respond to contact form entries from your site visitors.
We love to hear your feedback. Please send your comments & suggestions to email@example.com.
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows (third party client required).
More information about the setup:
- Share files and URLs to KDE from any app, without wires.
- Touchpad emulation: Use your phone screen as your computer's touchpad*.
- Notifications sync (4.3+): Read your Android notifications from the desktop.
- Shared clipboard: copy and paste between your phone and your computer.
- Multimedia remote control: Use your phone as a remote for Linux media players.
- WiFi connection: no USB wire or bluetooth needed.
- RSA encryption: your information is safe.
Please note you will need to install KDE Connect on your computer for this app to work, and keep the desktop version up-to-date with the Android version for the latest features to work.
*NOTE for Ubuntu users: The Ubuntu folks are not updating their repos as fast as this app gets updated. Some features will not work if the KDE Connect version in you desktop doesn't match the one in your phone. To make sure you always have the latest version on your desktop, use this PPA repository: https://code.launchpad.net/~vikoadi/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/
This app is part of an open source project and it exists thanks to all the people who contributed to it. Visit the website to grab the source code.
* Draw the Fling! level to solve and...
* Click the "Solve Level!" button
Easy, isn't it?
This is not the Fling! game, but you can download it for free at:
Fling! Solver is distributed under the terms of the GPLv2. The source code is available at:
Do not hesitate to collaborate with the project!