- Share files and URLs to KDE from any app, without wires.
- Touchpad emulation: Use your phone screen as your computer's touchpad*.
- Notifications sync (4.3+): Read your Android notifications from the desktop.
- Shared clipboard: copy and paste between your phone and your computer.
- Multimedia remote control: Use your phone as a remote for Linux media players.
- WiFi connection: no USB wire or bluetooth needed.
- RSA encryption: your information is safe.
Please note you will need to install KDE Connect on your computer for this app to work, and keep the desktop version up-to-date with the Android version for the latest features to work.
*NOTE for Ubuntu users: The Ubuntu folks are not updating their repos as fast as this app gets updated. Some features will not work if the KDE Connect version in you desktop doesn't match the one in your phone. To make sure you always have the latest version on your desktop, use this PPA repository: https://code.launchpad.net/~vikoadi/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/
This app is part of an open source project and it exists thanks to all the people who contributed to it. Visit the website to grab the source code.
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
SanDisk Memory Zone offers you more memory management functionality than any other application available for the Android™ phone.
SanDisk Memory Zone puts you in complete control. Manage and backup both your local and cloud memory with one free app. Move files back and forth from your memory card to select cloud services, or from the cloud directly to your phone. Cloud services supported: Box, Dropbox, Google Docs, Picasa, SugarSync, SkyDrive and Facebook.
Improve the performance of your phone in seconds by moving files from your phone’s internal memory to your memory card.
SanDisk Memory Zone not only allows you to transfer and back up your files, it also allows you to secure them through a password protection feature. So you have the peace of mind knowing your videos, photographs, music and other files are not only available, but they’re available only to you.
Get seamless, integrated storage connectivity between your phone, your memory card and your files in the cloud. It’s never been easier to enjoy, manage, share and protect your digital assets.
Unlike utilities with awkward and difficult to navigate folder structures, SanDisk Memory Zone has an intuitive, graphical user interface that lets you get the job done, fast.
Designed by the global leader in flash memory cards, SanDisk Memory Zone allows you to visualize your memory usage by content type and size.
SanDisk Memory Zone. There’s nothing else like it.
Note: Feel free to send feedback to SMZSupport@sandisk.com rather than a 1 star!
TAGS: "file browser", "mobile organization", "cloud services", "file manager", "application manager", "cloud backup", "file protection", "memory optimizer", "memory manager", "memory card", "cloud storage", "media manager", backup, apps, "Memory management app", "Android cloud app", "Picasa Android app", "speed test"
Send Anywhere is a platform agnostic file sharing service that allows end users to share digital content in real time, P2P, without cloud storage.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
- all you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Send any file type, of any size, as many times as you want. There are no limits on how much you can send and it is totally free.
- photos, texts, audios, videos, apps, contacts, files/folders, etc.
Securely send files directly between devices without touching the cloud.
Share your data without sharing your personal information.
Fully supports Android, Non-Android mobile OS, All PC platforms, Chrome Extension, and a web browser (https://send-anywhere.com).
Given network conditions, data will either be transferred directly via P2P or through a direct relay server. Both ways avoid the cloud and cut down transfer time substantially.
Here is how you use it, it is quite simple!
1. Select the file(s) you want to send and click “Create Key”
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
Tip: In lieu of the 6-digit key, you can send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device
1. Enter the 6-digit key generated by the sending device
Note: The 6-digit key only lasts for ten minutes and if this is too short, you can upload your files for 24 hours.
Brand New Feature: My Devices
With the My Devices release, you can remotely manage every Windows and Android device that you’ve registered with Send Anywhere. You can not only access files downloaded on your Windows computer from your Android but also send those files to another device without accepting action. (Log-in Required)
android.permission.CAMERA - To scan QR code.
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To find nearby devices.
android.permission.INTERNET - To send/receive files.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS – To access your contact lists.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To write received files on an SD card. android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – To allow the file transfer to continue in the background even when the phone goes into sleep mode.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check the phone’s connectivity status (WiFi/mobile network).
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - To check the WiFi connection
android.permission.READ_PROFILE - To access your personal profile name on the phone.
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - To access your Google account for Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) usage.
com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE - To receive push alerts from Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
Our volunteer translators around the world
• Polish: TomoS
• Dutch: Rakesh Ramdihal (Currently under development)
• Hungarian: B. Tibor aka gidano from Hungary (Will be fully supported soon)
• French: Chris Blade (Will be fully supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating Send Anywhere into any language, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com)
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
The Qt Developer Days 2014 application gives you an overview of the conference, agenda, abstracts and venue information for the Qt Dev Days in Berlin and San Francisco. You can select your favorite sessions and save them in a dedicated view. In addition, you can rate and provide feedback for each session directly from the app.
* Draw the Fling! level to solve and...
* Click the "Solve Level!" button
Easy, isn't it?
This is not the Fling! game, but you can download it for free at:
Fling! Solver is distributed under the terms of the GPLv2. The source code is available at:
Do not hesitate to collaborate with the project!