Ubuntu One gives you 5GB of free storage for all your files, photos and music, watch as they magically appear on all your devices. Ubuntu One works on Windows, iOS, Android, Ubuntu and via the web.
Auto upload - any photo you take will appear online and on all your devices, the instant you take it. The U1 Files app also automatically uploads images from other photo apps you use, so if you’re into Instagram, it will automatically upload all those cool images to your Ubuntu One personal cloud, making them available on all your devices.
Share easily with family, friends and colleagues. Link to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other networks.
* Auto-uploads photos to your Ubuntu One personal cloud
* Auto-uploads images from other photo apps
* Easy links for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other networks
* Browse, select and download files and folders
* Upload and share files from your phone
* Custom settings:
- Auto Upload only when charging
- Auto Upload also when roaming
- Selective gallery Auto Upload
- Cancelling uploads and downloads
An Ubuntu One Free account is needed - includes 5GB of storage for free. https://one.ubuntu.com
Need help? https://one.ubuntu.com/help/
If you can't sign in, please make sure your time zone and date & time are correct in your device settings. It is best to set them to Automatic.
To help us improve our service we need to track and report data from this app just like the websites do. We care about your privacy so this is anonymous and no sensitive data will ever be collected.
If you need help or want to report a problem please use the
Menu > Settings > 'Send feedback' option to contact us. We have no option to reply to your reviews on Google Play.
!!! Added new storage's types: Ubuntu One, Cubby, Mediencenter !!!
Unique features will allow you to do any work with your storages quickly, simply and easy:
• Look through files at once several storages at the same time - forget about "two-panel" modes with unique feature "group viewing" which will allow you to work with any number of storages as though this one.
• Download, modify and upload your files without any delays – application will react to any your actions immediately, no matter if you have internet connection or not.
• Download and upload folders entirely – application will do recursive bypass of folders and will make download/upload of any found files.
• Synchronize any folders on your device with any folders of storages and vice versa – simply connect two folders and forget about any additional actions. If you don't want to forget – your right, use manual start of process of synchronization:)
• Get full control of any application activity – any action of application will be queued, where you can always remove or suspend it. Also, you can always suspend or resume work of full queue in case of need.
• Be aware of any problems during the work with storages – at emergence of any problem (for example, the file demands confirmation on rewriting/removal/updating, the storage demands repeated authorization etc.) the application will prompt you to make some choice and you never lose your data.
It is beta version of application. It can be unstable and not optimized for tablet devices. We will be grateful for any your feedbacks about product.
The following accounts are supported:
1) Google Drive
9) Ubuntu One
List of accounts will extend in process of project development.
Available languages: English, Russian (If you want to take part in translation, look here - http://crowdin.net/project/cloudcube/invite).
Access is granted via the myControlServer app which should be installed on the host prior to connection.
Please visit our website to download the myControlServer host application.
All of the latest Windows and Linux platforms are supported, inc Windows 8 (Pro).
▶ seamless connectivity with full mouse and keyboard emulation
▶ connect via wifi (IP address) or a Bluetooth pairing
▶ clean and intuitive interface (easy to use)
▶ fully configurable automation via the host scripting engine
▶ voice commands for text entry and script execution
▶ custom script icons with an interactive quick launch bar
▶ remote screen capture function
▶ password protection and port control
▶ a community based script repository
▶ dedicated user support via email
▷ more features to be added shortly
Automate common tasks such as starting a Google search, launching a TV catchup site (BBC iPlayer, Hulu, SKY Go, Netflix,etc) or requesting a music track via Spotify or iTunes (without the requirement of VNC or RDP / remote desktop).
Design your own scripts or choose from a wide selection of custom commands submitted to the myControl community on our website.
Note: the free version of myControl is limited to one script addition only. Please upgrade to myControl Pro to experience the full potential of the application.
Take full control of your Home Theatre PC setup without having to pick up a remote or attach any other device (USB UIRT, gmote, gpad or unified remote). Experience the full power of Windows 8 with voice control scripts customised for the most popular apps and interfaces (XBMC, winamp, VLC, boxee, Spotify search, media center and xbox smart glass).
myControl is also the ideal companion for presentations and audio / video demonstrations (powerpoint, picasa, tumblr, flickr, dropbox, adode PDF / flash and other office tools).
A full user guide can be found on our website:
Take control now with any phone, tablet or mobile device.
This version is a fully featured FREE download. No adverts or cookies are used to ensure that the interface is kept clean and intuitive.
Watch popular television episodes and series, such as Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons; or any of your movie collection from the comfort of your sofa with an HTPC powered by myControl.
Enjoy live sports (football, hockey and baseball) from any Internet feed that you would normally watch on your laptop without the hassle of a wired mouse or keyboard.
Supported operating systems include: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (Pro). Linux is also fully supported (Ubuntu or Fedora recommended). Apple Mac support to follow.
The user interface is optimised for all of the latest Android devices, including: Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, ASUS Transformer, Motorola X and many more mobile and tablet specifications.
Root access is not required to make use of the my Control application, however the myControlServer application should be installed and executed on the host PC with administrator privileges.
Please contact us via the support email listed below to report any issues or to submit feature requests / recommendations.
View your issues dashboard to stay connected with all the issues you've reported, been assigned, or participating in the discussion on. You can also view and filter a repository's issue list and bookmark it for quick access.
Discover, share, and discuss code snippets using the integrated GitHub Gists support.
Download the app for free and signup at http://github.com/signup for a free GitHub account.
The GitHub Android app is open source, visit https://github.com/github/android to see the code, connect with the developers, and discuss future features.
* Use OAuth2. User can revoke the auth in github.com
* The password keyed in used only once to create the OAuth key.
* The app will not store the password.
* List repositories
* watch/unwatch repository
* View branches/tags
* View pull requests
* View collaborators/contributors
* View watchers/networks
* View issues
* View basic informations
* Activity feeds
* Follow/unfollow user
* View public/watched repositories
* View followers/following
* View organizations (if type is user)
* View members (if type is organization)
* List issues
* Filter by label, assignee or milestone
* Create/edit/close/reopen issue
* Comment on issue
* Manage labels
* Manage milestones
* View commit
* Diff viewer with colorized HTML
* View commit history on each file
* Browse source codes
* File viewer with code syntax highlighted
* List gists
* View gist content
* Public timeline
* Trending repos (today, week, month, forever)
* GitHub blog
Share function on:
..and many more
OctoDroid logo design by Steven Mautone - http://e5.io/octodroid
** NOTE **
This application is currently in BETA. Please report any issues at Github https://github.com/slapperwan/gh4a/issues
or email me the issues.
Formerly known as Gh4a.
Application periodically checks GitHub server for new notifications and fire Android notification with configurable sound and vibration to alert you. You can show list of unread GitHub notifications, filter them by repositories, mark one or all notifications as read, mute selected notification thread, or view detail informations about notified event. Detail informations are shown by GitHub web (which is mobile friendly) or using official GitHub android application, so you see all necessary details and performs distinct actions (eg. reply in discussions etc.) directly.
Tip: You can lighten your email box thanks to this application also. Simply go to the GitHub.com > 'Account settings' > 'Notification center' and disable emails for notifications there because you are notified directly by this app.
Report any issues and feature requests at https://github.com/Daskiworks/ghwatch/issues please.
This app uses the new github API to provide a "send to gist" feature for most applications which have a "Send" or "Share" menu, making it very easy to share content. Snippets wil be posted to http://gist.github.com where they are available for viewing by other users.
By default gists are created anonymously - you can add your github account using Android's "Account&Sync" preferences or follow the instructions in the app itself.
You can also edit existing gists - Use "Load gist" from the menu, make your changes and upload.
Note: This application is in beta, and you will encounter issues. Please report all bugs to the Launchpad website (See Developer Website).
This application will be open source, in just a few weeks. Please see the Launchpad project for more info.
If you need a new feature or find a bug, you can summit your request to our github page at https://github.com/haiwen/seadroid. We will actively maintain and update android client.
More from developer
* Draw the Fling! level to solve and...
* Click the "Solve Level!" button
Easy, isn't it?
This is not the Fling! game, but you can download it for free at:
Fling! Solver is distributed under the terms of the GPLv2. The source code is available at:
Do not hesitate to collaborate with the project!