An unofficial, open source client for reddit.
- Free and Open Source - no ads/tracking.
- Swipe posts and comments left and right to perform customizable actions, such as upvote/downvote, or save/hide.
- Advanced cache management - automatically stores past versions of posts and comments.
- Support for multiple accounts.
- Two-column tablet mode (can be used on your phone, if it's big enough)
- Image precaching (optional: always, never, or Wi-Fi only).
- Built in image viewer, and GIF player.
- Support for imgur albums and gifv files
- Night mode (i.e. a dark theme)
- Translations for some languages (let me know if you'd like to help out!)
Available on GitHub: https://github.com/QuantumBadger/RedReader
- tomorrowkey.jp, for the (legacy) GIF decoder (https://code.google.com/p/android-gifview/)
- Apache, for various libraries
- The Jackson JSON processor (http://jackson.codehaus.org/)
- Joda (http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/)