Quelea Mobile Lyrics allows you to view what currently is live in the free church projection software Quelea. The app uses the software's native feature that is available for all browsers but with a few added features.
· Lyrics of the active slide
· Change text and background color
· Activate chords (if available)
· Full-screen view
· Store server URL
· Scan QR code to connect or enter URL manually
· Translate text through Bing
· Download song translations from Quelea (requires latest nightly build)
· Automatically download translation of current bible passage from YouVersion (requires latest nightly build)
· Auto-connect (optional)
· Disable back button (optional)
· Quelea 2015.3 Beta (or later)
· Mobile Lyrics server activated (http://quelea.org/wiki/index.php/Mobile_Lyrics#Activating_Mobile_Lyrics)
· Access to the same network as the server
· Full network access - Only used to connect to the Quelea server. The app can be used with no Internet connection as long as it has access to the same network as the server.
· Prevent phone from sleeping - Means that the screen is kept active as long as the app is running. It is possible to manually turn off the screen at any time.
· View Wi-Fi connections - Used in auto-connect feature to find server IP.
· Take pictures and videos - Only used to open the camera when scanning a QR code.
How to set up the auto-connect feature
1. Open up the .quelea folder (for Windows users it's usually located C:\Users\username\.quelea).
2. Open the quelea.properties file with a text editor (like Notepad, not Word or similar).
3. Add the following line to the bottom of the file: use.auto.detect.server=true
If you find any bugs or have any problems getting started, just send me an email. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.