1. Login using your reddit username/password.
2. upvote or downvote the post using the two arrows.
3. Write your reaction to the post.
4. View comments for the post.
5. Swipe left/right to go to next image.
6. Double tap on the picture for zoom
7. Save the picture to your sdcard
8. Choose your sub-reddit.
By default the image quality is determined based on the device memory capabilities. If you believe your device can handle high quality images (Eg: Tablet) set your image quality to High in settings.
A fun app that shows you pictures from reddit. Use your finger to swipe from pic to pic!
This version is rewritten from ground up to work better on Android KitKat and newer phones. This version takes advantage of higher density screen sizes by displaying higher-res pictures. The newly re-written image slider is FAST and looks amazing. You have to try it to believe it. Pictures also load in the background, giving the smoothest experience possible. Almost every aspect of the program has been improved. It's our best app yet.
Q; What makes Reddit Pics Pro HD so FAST?
A: All images are crawled 'n' scraped on a custom remote caching server, and resized multiple times for common Android screen resolutions. This means when someone uploads a 7MB image to imgur.com, we'll make a custom version for many different phone screen sizes and serve the one that best fits your phone's screen. This saves bandwidth and makes for the fastest loading time while preserving quality. No other Reddit app does this.
* FASTEST image browsing on Android
* No ads
* Browse any subreddit & keep a favorites list
* Hold down (long press) for top comments
* More frequent picture updates
* Save pictures to SD card
* Share pictures on Facebook, e-mail, etc.
* Notifies on new pictures (optional)
* Customizable UI behavior
Keywords: Funny pictures, cats, photography, pics
$0.99/month subscription required after 30 days.
Reddit username: dustball
Imgur (im-ij-er) is the go-to destination for viral images. Backed by a funny and friendly community, Imgur is the best place to spend your free time online and, now with the mobile app, on the go.
* Browse the most viral images on the Internet
* Comment and vote on images
* Upload straight from your phone
* Manage your account and albums
* Submit images directly to the Imgur gallery
Try the home screen widget!
Tags: comics, twitter, funny, pic, photo, college, comical, facebook, fun, funniest, laugh, lol, loud, meme, memes, hot, trending, vote, memebase, epicfail, failblog, reddit, damnlol, ifunny, trolls, photobombs, will ferrell, memecenter, i am bored, leragecomics, leninja, izismile, cuantocabron, ebaumsworld, demotivation, thechive, taringa, quickmeme, imgur, funnyjunk, gag, scumbag, steve, bad luck brian, philosoraptor, success kid, oag, overly attached girlfriend, socially awkward penguin, confession bear, obama, unsafe, censored, videos, rage comics, cute, geek, pictures, reader, share, video, viewer
Enjoy cool, funny, and interesting pictures and videos on Reddit with this simple-to-use app. Suitable for every situation, be it a minute break, slacking off at work, or in a hours-long commute. Dig into comments to have witty conversations with fellow Redditors.
See it by yourself! Only 2 MB to download.
- Load scaled-down pictures (but still sharp, mostly) at first, easy on your data plan
- Fast loading
- Smooth scrolling
- Dark theme
- Can view image albums
- Discover cool stuff with recommended subreddits
- Search subreddits by keywords
- Save posts to view it later
- Download and share awesome images with your friends
* Configurable image grid
* Stars, gallery of starred pictures
* Aggressively uses disk cache, works offline
* Default subreddits: /r/pics, /r/funny, /r/aww and /r/cats
Initially designed as minimal, personal, perfect Reddit image browser. Later decided to publish and share. Enjoy.
Discussion on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/androidapps/comments/261zv2/dev_rpics_fast_and_simple_picture_browser_for/
It's built to be easy to use and highly customisable!
If you love having Reddit at your fingertips then this is the App for you.
"This app fully embraces how I like to browse reddit; quickly and conveniently."
"Still the best. After latest update some of the rough edges were smoothed out. Best widget/app for reddit hands down."
"the only reddit reader worth installing"
"Great app. No special permissions or anything!"
- Reddinator reviewers
Scroll down below for an overview of the awesome.
Reddinator is proudly an open source project, if you would like to contribute please visit:
• All Widgets are independently customisable, allowing you to pick a built-in or custom theme for each widget.
• "Load more" button at the bottom of all feeds, allowing you to Reddit till your hearts content
• Seamless account integration keeps your Subreddits & Multis at your fingertips
• Explore & subscribe to new Subreddits & unsubscribe from the stale ones
• Create & Edit Multireddits
• Get notified of new messages via menu icon & notifications.
• Reddinator View combines the items content, Reddit comments page and voting buttons into a tabbed layout. Read the article and participate in Reddits great community discussion at the same time!
• Choose from three item click actions for feed items. You can open in the tabbed "Reddinator View", the item's content page or open the item's Reddit page in the web browser.
• In the App feed, hold your finger on an item to open in the browser.
• Vote & reply to posts & comments
• Feed Item click action (as listed above)
• Initial feed items to load
• Widget Auto-refresh interval (can be disabled)
• Application themes: Apply custom themes to the app or a single widget. Select from 5 predefined themed or build your own.
• Choose which content to pre-load when using the Reddinator view, by default the comments are preloaded & ready for viewing, just swipe to the left.
• Feed item text size
• Comments text size
• Default text size for content web view
• Default text size for other web views
If you have a feature that you would like to see added, or any bugs to report please send us an email and we will look into it.
After you enjoy using the Shii Overlays & giddy, giddylizer, giddyology app to decorate your photos, you can share the funny and cool picture to your friends via facebook, instagram or send via line, whatsapp and email or save the picture to your smartphone gallery.
Shii Overlays - Emoji Sticker included in the app are the original shii overlays stickers, giddy sticker, giddyology, giddylizer sticker by Tumblr, Mara Goes - All ownership and copyright of overlays stickers icons remain the property of Tumblr, Mara Goes .
Slideshow mode for turning your phone or tablet and even TV into a next generation photo frame/content viewer!
The user interface in reddit stream has been overhauled for a much better user experience and better tablet support. Also new is the option for configurable transition animations for an amazing slideshow experience.
- Pinch to zoom
- Configurable custom transition animations
- Share images and articles via MMS, E-mail and any other image based application
- Imgur GifV support
- Animated GIF support on KitKat+ devices (experimental)
- Swipe gesture based interface (4 directions plus double tap)
- Variable slideshow times
- Dynamic layout for Android TVs, phones, and tablets
An image viewer with different themes to send photos to your Chromecast.
- ‘Fullscreen View’ - nothing to say about this one ;)
- ‘Stack View’ - watch your photos on top of each other in a polaroid style
- ‘Magazine View’ - for side by side viewing of several images
- 'Geo View' - photos with geo information are enriched with full screen google map and daytime coloring
Different users / devices are distinguished by different frame colors and a signature.
Cast pictures from your image gallery to the big screen with chromecast. Be one of the first having fun watching pictures together with your friends on the same chromecast device.
Keeping things simple and easy to use is THE supreme priority for the developers involved. Though still subject to improve, PhotoCast in its current state is exactly that - easy and straightforward.
Saying that, PhotoCast nevertheless claims to make use of a very unique feature provided by Google Chromecast. With Chromecast being in fact the first cast device allowing for easy and simultaneous interaction of multiple users, developers took care to keep this possibility.
Just try it with your friends. We are eagerly awaiting your feedback .
What comes next:
- more image sources (g+, drive, facebook...)
- What do you want?
- View Image
- View Comments
- Reply with voice
- Save to Pocket (requires the Pocket app to be installed on your phone)
- Get Direct messages and Reply with voice
- Open on Phone
- What subreddits to get posts from
- How to order the actions (view image, comments, upvote etc) on the watch
- How often to get updates
- How many posts to get per update
- What sorting order to use (e.g. 'hot', 'new' or 'controversial')
You MUST run the app on your phone once before it will work
Requires an Android wearable
This app is an unofficial reddit client - it is 100% free and open source - contribute at https://github.com/emmaguy/redditwear
With thanks to Cyril Mottier for the banner image template: http://cyrilmottier.com/2014/07/31/android-wear-flat-device-frame/
It also has an easy to access slide out navigation menu, along with a search box on every single page that allows you to quickly find anything.
Easily login to your reddit account and post new content without having to go to the website!
You are one tap away from accessing reddit!
After you enjoy using the giddy sticker, giddylizer, giddyology app to decorate your photos, you can share the funny and cool picture to your friends via facebook, instagram or send via line, whatsapp and email or save the picture to your smartphone gallery.
Giddyology - Emoji Sticker included in the app are the original Giddyology, giddylizer, giddy stickers by Mara Goes - All ownership and copyright of Giddyology icons remain the property of Mara Goes.
* Pick any subreddit.
* Click the screen (or swipe) to advance to the next picture.
* Hold the screen down (long press) to see the top comments
* Includes NEW Immersive Mode (fullsreen) for KitKat and compatible devices.