Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Puedes compartir la clave para que nunca la pierdas.
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Samsung Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player built into the app. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by the default media player. The Samsung Wireless app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Samsung Wireless drive in full resolution and quality or for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Samsung Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Samsung Wireless mobile media streaming device.
The application can organize up to 750 videos or up to 100,000 photos or up to 75,000 songs or lesser numbers of each type in combination.
Users can toggle various WiFi features with easy via Widget or via Notification status window.
Especially, users can connect/disconnect nearby AP with GUI-based interface.
When your devices are connected, IP, link speed, or channel number are displayed.
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
*****Note: This Application requires ROOTED Device*****
*****Note: This Application requires BusyBox to be Installed*****
The App doesn't change the Mac Address Permanently, Please don't ask for this feature since i'm not going to implement it , and the reason is because this will break many devices and they will put blame on me for breaking their devices and losing their real Mac forever.
This App for Study and Testing Purpose only, im not responsible for any bad usage of this app
App Main Features:
1- Simple way change: this will change your mac simply , wont reflect in wifi settings, you may not connect to secured password protected networks. This function mostly works with most users.
2- Hard way change : Now you will see the fake mac address in wifi settings, you can connect to secured password protected networks. This is rarely works with all users , it depends on the Device Hardware and performance and mainly the kernel of the device.
Premium Version will allow you to :
1- Save Mac Address for future use , and see list of saved Macs.
2- Change the Mac Address on Wifi Enabled.
3- Change Mac Address Automatically periodically.
4- No Full Screen Ads.
How to Get the Premium Version
1- install this free version
2- Press Menu
3- Choose " Buy Premium"
4- Read the Instruction
5- Press "Next"
6- Donate with 3.00$ or more
7- Send E-mail to me on ( email@example.com ) with message body contains the user you used to donate and your gmail account
8- Wait to receive your Premium Key
9- After you get the Key, go back to the App and choose ( Buy Premium ) Again
10- Choose ( Got the Key ? )
11- type your key
12 - Congratz, The Premium App is activated :)
DONATE FOR ME TO HELP IMPROVE THIS APP
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Networks are sorted alphabetically and you can easily copy the password to your phone's clipboard.
This application will only work on ROOTED phones.
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Use Wifi Password Recovery to backup all WiFi passwords on your device, and restore it when you need them with just one click! Share with friends through SMS or email. Yes, just that easy!
Wifi Password Recovery features:
■ LIST, BACKUP & RESTORE all network's (WiFi) password saved on your device!
■ Show SSID and Password on fullscreen (for easy viewing and sharing with others)
■ Copy WiFi Password to Clipboard (to be able to paste anywhere)
■ Show QR Code (to another device scan and access the network)
■ Share password through SMS or Email
Please Note that Wifi Password Recovery:
① only works on rooted devices (needs super-user permissions).
② is not a WiFi password cracker. NOT intended to crack WiFi networks.
③ needs previous access to WiFi networks with your device to retrieve passwords.
❐ Please understand that Wifi Password Recovery is a paid version and does not contain any ads. We do have a FREE version - check out in Play Store: http://goo.gl/7yB1w1
❐ Why Wifi Password Recovery only works on a rooted device?
Because your device stores WiFi passwords when you connect to a new WiFi network. You are not able to access the passwords and retrieve them unless you have super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
Ensure SD card installed. The application need SD card to install a 66Mb Dictionary, which is smaller and more efficient than anything else available on the market. This file should be downloaded by default to your SD card, though you can select the folder where the file is on the preferences menu. Alternatively we can use your Internet connection instead of the dictionary. This option can be activated in the settings menu. It also can calculate natively the key although it will take about 2 minutes in less powerfully phones and about 10 seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S. This tool also detects the new 2010 Thomson routers for which keys cannot yet be generated.
1. Thomson based routers (Include Thomson, Speed Touch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
2. DLink ( Only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( Only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (Some Infinitum XXXX)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
10. Wlan_XX ( Only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
18. EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
19. PBS (Austria)
23. Axtel, Axtel-xtremo
26. Cabovisao Sagem
27. Alice in Germany (new)
28. Speedport (new)
Es decir, con esta aplicación se puede comprobar si la contraseña de la red es la misma que viene por defecto.
El funcionamiento de la aplicación es muy sencillo e intuitivo de utilizar. En la pantalla principal se muestra una lista de las redes WIFI detectadas. Si se selecciona su red se muestra las claves generadas para esa red.
Además, para dispositivos con Android 3.0 o superior, la aplicación te permite copiar la clave en el portapapeles pulsando simplemente sobre la clave que se desea copiar.
Dispone del modo Offline: genera las contraseñas por defecto del SSID y BSSID introducidos sin necesidad de estar cerca de la señal WIFI.
Las redes compatibles con la aplicación son las siguientes:
Y más redes
Esta lista se irá ampliando en las siguientes versiones de la aplicación. Además, en próximas actualizaciones, se añadirán nuevas funcionalidades como guardar en favoritos entre otras.
Se admiten todo tipo sugerencias, para ello contactar desde la aplicación.
- Icons na lista de canais
- Lista de canais limpa
- Highlight de programa a decorer
- Detalhes de programa
- Filtro na lista de canais
Estão previstas mais features que irão ser desenvolvidas num futuro muito próximo.