1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want to. Our app contains thousands more than some other apps.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
6. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
NOW ON WINDOWS AND MAC! Go to www.AceTheBoard.com or http://forcereadiness.com/promote-army-study-guide-app/ to learn more.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics-over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: If you are having problems with this app, please contact us at bugs@ForceReadiness.com. This app WILL RUN ON ANY DEVICE the Market allows it to be installed on. There are many other factors that can affect this app such as available memory, how many apps are running in the background, or even use of task killing apps. All we ask is that you give us a chance to identify your problem.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
keywords: army promotion board study guide soldier of the month nco of the month sgt morales audi murphy
- NEW! Current AR/DA Pam 670-1 information for 2014
- App focuses on the most popular questions asked by board members
- Over 530 questions and answers
- Extra Articles for study: NCO Creed, Audie Murphy Bio, Board Tips, and more!
- Custom Chapter gives you 30 cards to make your own questions and answers
- Save your Favorite flashcards so you can find them quickly in the future
- Study without an active internet connection (3G/WiFi not required)
- Study all questions, or pick & choose by subject area to focus your efforts
- Appealing graphics and familiar touch controls like swipe gestures
- Shake your device to shuffle to a random flashcard
Are you a Soldier in the United States Army? One event is standing between you and your next promotion. The promotion board. Whether you are studying for a Promotion Board, Audie Murphy, Soldier of the Year, or Sergeant Morales; this App is the tool you need to prepare yourself.
Board questions are pulled from Army regulation and doctrine. There are thousands of these documents, many of which contain hundreds of pages of information. Do you have time to seek out and study all of that material? If you do, go for it! Reading doctrine is a fantastic way to learn about the Profession of Arms. You can download these docs online and print a copy, highlighter in hand. You will undoubtedly learn a lot from that experience. Unfortunately, most of us do not have that kind of free time. That is where The Board Master comes into play.
The Board Master is your take-anywhere study partner for Army promotions. With this tool, you can master the questions frequently asked during Army boards. Simply hit “Start.” You will be swiping through flashcards in no time. Swipe to a question you want to study. Flip the card over to reveal the answer. You can flag any card as a “Favorite Card” and come back to it any time.
The Board Master app is based on the book by the same name written by Johnnie L. Hickson. Johnnie is a Soldier who has won numerous boards himself and challenged many of his peers to excel using his time-tested techniques.
Next time you find yourself bored during a long commercial break or sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, pull out your smartphone or tablet and start making your way towards more stripes, increased pay, and professional fulfillment.
- Content derived from numerous sources including The Board Master by Johnnie L. Hickson
- Professionally developed App, created and supported by the leading publishers of professional military reading and digital media.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We also love to hear feature requests. After all, we have made this tool for you. It should work how you expect.
Please route all support requests and feature suggestions through our ticketing system: http://www.gipubs.com/ticket_new.asp
Study smart, win hard. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Keywords - Army Promotion Board Study guide Murphy Morales FA53 NCO SPC CPL SGT flashcards M16 training military professional ranks
- "Trial of the Assassins" is a lead story most of the month
- Grand Review of the Armies (Washington, D.C.)
- Expedition from Brazos Santiago (Texas)
- Battle of Palmito Ranch
- South Carolina
- Battle of Anderson
- Johnston's Florida "Brigade of the West" surrenders at Greensboro, North Carolina
- Gen. Taylor surrenders the Confederate Department of Alabama, Mississippi and East Louisiana in Alabama
- Gen. D.H. Maury surrenders the Confederate District of the Gulf at Citronelle, Alabama
- Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders at Gainesville, Alabama
- Gen. Samuel Jones surrenders the Confederate Department of Florida and South Georgia at Tallahassee, Florida
- President Andrew Johnson declares armed resistance "virtually ended" and immunity ended
- Mobile ordnance depot explosion
- Pursuit of Jefferson Davis
- President Jefferson Davis and cabinet declare the C.S.A. dissolved in Washington, Georgia
- Jefferson Davis is captured
- Gen. Jeff Thompson surrenders the Thompson Brigade at Wittsburg and Jacksonport, Arkansas
- Gen. W.T. Wofford surrenders the Confederate District of Northern Georgia at Kingston, Georgia
- Gen. Kirby Smith surrenders the Confederate Trans-Mississippi Department
- Last organized Confederate force to surrender
- Colorado War (Colorado Territory)
- Engagement at Deer Creek Station (Wyoming)
- Lakota raid at Sweetwater Station
- Lakota raid at St. Mary's Station
- Hanging of Oglala leaders Two Face and Black Foot
- Oregon Trail closed to civilian traffic
- Connecticut ratifies the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constutution abolishing slavery
- The Central Pacific Railroad is open to Auburn, California
Chapters: Preface, Introduction, Psychology of Survival, Survival Planning and Survival Kits, Basic Survival Medicine, Shelters, Water Procurement, Firecraft, Food Procurement, Survival Use of Plants, Poisonous Plants, Dangerous Animals, Field-Expedient Weapons, Tools, and Equipment, Desert Survival, Tropical Survival, Cold Weather Survival, Sea Survival, Expedient Water Crossings，Field-Expedient Direction Finding, Signaling Techniques, Survival Movement in Hostile Areas, Camouflage, Contact With People.
Appendices: Survival Kits, Edible and Medicinal Plants, Poisonous Plants, Dangerous Insects and Arachnids, Venomous Snakes and Lizards, Dangerous Fish and Mollusks, Ropes and Knots, Clouds, Evasion Plan of Action Format.
ROC-V Mobile Edition ships with six default lists:
-Soldier’s Manual of Common Tasks (SMCT)
-Rotary Wing Only
-Wheeled, Armored Only
-Wheeled, Unarmored Only
Users can also create custom sets from scratch.
Free Study Mode:
-Allows users to view images of vehicles from eight different aspects, learn helpful H.A.T.S/R.E.F.T. identification cues and compare two vehicles side-by-side.
Contains two engaging challenge modes:
Vehicle Discrimination Challenge
-Presents the user with two images, side-by-side, and is prompted to click on the image of the named vehicle.
Timed Signature Challenge
-Asks the user to identify a displayed vehicle through a six-alternative, timed multiple-choice test.
This version of the Fort Vancouver Mobile app is for trying out new features so we can receive feedback. We will improve upon our app in the FVM Labs, and anything that makes the cut will be moved over to the main Fort Vancouver Mobile app. We are aware of some technical issues still lingering in this version, but please send us a report of any glitches you encounter. We want to fix them all. In your report, please indicate which phone model and OS you are using, and, as specifically as possible, what issue was raised. Send that to: email@example.com. Thanks!