Get outside and find the perfect trail for anything, all with TrailLink. Search and find trails perfect for walking, hiking, jogging or outdoor fitness, no matter your lifestyle. Whether you’re hiking for the first time or an outdoor enthusiast, you can find trail maps with full-length descriptions, reviews, photos, and detail not found anywhere else!
Find trails near you for any level of fitness and for any activity. Hiking trails, biking trails, walking routes and more – TrailLink has over 40,000 miles of multi-use trails in the US, all carefully curated for quality. Find the perfect spots and trails for any kind of activity, bringing you closer to nature.
Want trail maps with more information, even when you’re offline? TrailLink Unlimited is a subscription service with detailed offline trail maps, plus tens of thousands of trail amenity waypoints. Find walking trails with exercise stations, biking trails with great views and much more.
If you’re into fitness, exploring, walking, hiking, biking, or jogging, our trail guide will help you find the best walking maps, mountain bike trails or any kind of trail you need. Fitness workouts in the outdoors are even easier, with curated maps letting you find the perfect spot. Find trails that match your fitness level, with the necessities you need, like easy to find bathroom locations and parking.
TrailLink is powered by Rails-to-Trails Conservancy (RTC), an expert trails database which offers unique trail-finder functionality. Plus, TrailLink Unlimited lets you search Google Places for easy access to trail-side businesses. Find hiking trails with helpful amenities, bike routes with restrooms along the way and more.
Rails-to-Trails Conservancy's GIS mapping initiatives have produced more than 40,000 miles of highly accurate trail maps. Download trail maps and access them any time, then share your trail photos and trips with friends. Try the trail guide today and register to get your first map for free!
Download TrailLink today!
• Find walking maps, biking trails or hiking guides
• Search trails near you or by location
• Trail map with nearby spots
• Search for Google Places on the map
• Download trail maps for offline use
• Find walking routes, bike trails, running trails, walking maps and more
TRAIL DIRECTIONS & INFORMATION
• GPS tracker shows your location on the map
• GPS directions help you find every trail
• Trail maps with amenity waypoints like exercise stations, trailheads, tunnels and drinking fountains
• Check trail maps to find restrooms, parking & much more
OUTDOOR FITNESS FOR EVERYTHING
• Trail running
• Workouts outdoor
• And everything else!
• Read Rails to Trails' expert trail descriptions
• Trail reviews for you to read or write
• Save trails as favorites
SHARE MAPS AND TRAILS
• Upload trail photos
• Share trails with friends
• Sync your TrailLink account with the RTC website
• Support Rails-to-Trails Conservancy and our mission!
Download the TrailLink app today and let RTC guide your way!
TrailLink offers the Unlimited subscription in the app directly through your Google Play Account for only $29.99 for 12 months of unlimited offline map downloads. The TrailLink Unlimited subscription will automatically renew for $29.99 after 12 months unless you cancel your subscription at least 24hrs before the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel at any time and manage your subscription, including turning off auto-renewal, in your Account Settings.