POSbistro is an innovative software for gastronomy. POSbistro includes the sales application on a tablet and admin panel working on any devices with a web browser. This combination allows you to quickly and accurately serve your guests. POSbistro gives the manager or restaurant owner instant access to all necessary data that is needed to success full manage the restaurant. To get started, download the app and sign in demo version
- mobile sales
- delivery service
- transfer orders to the kitchen via mobile devices
- the possibility to configure many variants of the menu and ingredients for dishes
- full control of order time
- additional module for pizza selling
- the orders control
- full access to the information about restaurant tables, guest lists and status of the bills
- possibility to add a discounts and special offers
- assigning drivers to orders
Comfortable payments and bills
- Support for various forms of payment
- currency service
- integration with fiscal printers
- integration with bills/voucher printers
- wireless printing of bills and documents via Bluetooth
- invoice generator
- sending invoice to customer via e-mail
- change forms of payment
- automatic calculation the cost of service
- Cloud storage
- real-time data synchronization
- store and supplies management
- service of store documents
- operation document storage
- the possibility to order commodity a storeroom
- statistics, reports and sales visualizations
- define the list of employees working in a particular location
- possibility to manage work time for employees
- cash reports
- settings for work time
Terminal Mini is a more mobile version of the sales software for gastronomy - POSbistro. Thanks to it, it is possible to use the full functionality of the POSbistro system on smartphones. Clear, intuitive interface and speed makes taking orders at the table even easier.
CFD (Customer Facing Display) is a new module of the POSbistro app that enables the customer to read their order on the screen of the tablet. With each transaction, they can see the amount of each bill and added items, possible discounts and a photo of the dish. At the time when the application is not used, the device can display any graphical presentation prepared by the owner of the premises, e.g. banner ads or pictures. To run the module CFD you just need another tablet directed towards clients / customers.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Permission is used by Samsung Knox Standard SDK to provide Kiosk Mode,
mode can be enabled by user and works only for Samsung devices.
Kiosk Mode quickly transforms tablet or smartphone into a dedicated kiosk.
It replaces the default Home Screen or Launcher and restricts access
to only allowed applications.