The Ram Dass app is a simple and easy way to explore the teachings and timeless wisdom of Ram Dass & other esteemed spiritual teachers.
Whether you are just starting out on your journey of exploring consciousness or you are an experienced meditator, there is something for everyone in this app.
Take these teachings with you wherever you go, so you'll have access to them when you most need them.
- Easily search for answers in our vast archive of audio, video and text teachings from from over 20 topics including Attachment, Disturbing Emotions, Relationships, Meditation and Forgiveness.
- Receive daily Words of Wisdom from some of the great spiritual teachers of our time (with the option to turn on daily push notifications).
- Access to over 100 audio podcasts from Ram Dass' 50+ years of teaching with an easy-to-use audio player.
- Weekly wisdom articles and videos from Ram Dass.
- Options to receive notifications for new Words of Wisdom, articles, videos, podcasts and events.
All presented in a minimalist, visually pleasing layout and navigation.
A little more about Ram Dass:
Ram Dass has made his mark on the world by teaching the path of the heart and promoting service in the areas of social consciousness and care for the dying. Ram Dass first went to India in 1967, when he was still Dr. Richard Alpert, an eminent Harvard psychologist and psychedelic pioneer with Dr. Timothy Leary. In India, he met his guru, Neem Karoli Baba, affectionately known as Maharajji, who gave Ram Dass his name, which means "servant of God."
On his return from India Ram Dass became a pivotal influence in our culture with the publication of the book “Be Here Now”. Those words have become a catchphrase in people’s lives for the last 40 years.
Ram Dass now makes his home in Maui and teaches world wide through RamDass.org and continues the work of Neem Karoli Baba through the Love Serve Remember Foundation.