HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- evaluate one line Haskell expressions and display the results (and type signature as well)
- the valid expressions are stored to auto-complete history (browse and select, clear or save to sdcard)
- you can share your result (along with expression and type) from menu or tap on result/type/expr)
Please note, that computations (and thus results) are limited to 750ms.
It is an interpreter for the programming language BASIC (Beginners All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code) specially designed for tablets with a screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels and operating system Android.
10 BUTTONS OFF
11 BUTTONS ON
20 DO UNTIL
21 DO WHILE
24 END IF
25 END SUB
26 EXIT DO
27 EXIT FOR
28 EXIT SUB
39 LOOP UNTIL
40 LOOP WHILE
which uses features of visual programming. It is a kind of development environment, whitch replaces
text-oriented programming approach with visual-oriented approach to create simple programs. As the most suitable
were selected and used structures of the UML class diagram and flowchart. The basic operations in the environment
are creating a new project, load project and delete project. The environment allows to store created diagrams into
device's memory in the XML file format.
-->Depth First Search
-->Breadth First Search
--> Bubble Sort
-->knapsack problem ,,,,,,,,and many more
1) Pseudo code of all algorithms
2) Explanations of pseudo codes
3) Diagrammatic representation of examples
4) C program of all algorithms
5) Does not need internet to run ;)
Study Algorithms, some simple algorithms to help you. As the tagline says, the application presents to you with some of the simplest algorithms that are helpful in daily life. The algorithms have been written in a really simple and lucid manner, that makes it easier to understand.
The complete working and tested codes are also provided so that they can help you whenever required. The codes are properly formatted and commented so that you can get a hold of the flow of the approach used.
Most of the questions have more than one solution with better optimizations. Overall, this application can be helpful to you when preparing for several interviews or simply to learn new methods.
The application pulls the feeds directly from the main site http://www.studyalgorithms.com and therefore the content will be updated every time you launch the application..
Any improvements are welcome.
- Check your course and exam timetables on the move
- Log into QM Plus and your QM email
- Search for, reserve and renew library books directly from your phone
- Check PC workstation availability across all of our campuses
- Receive the latest news and events from QM
- Information, news and events from Queen Mary Students’ Union
- Search campus maps for buildings and locations
- A Pocket Guide featuring useful links to Student Services and Support
Further features are being planned for inclusion in the app so make sure you download future updates.
Updated regularly on the basis of feedback about requirements from usres. Happy Programming!!!
Aqui podrá encontra algoritmos como ser:
- NorthWest (Transporte)
También dentro de una sección especial, tiene la posibilidad de ver todos los SORT´s y su tiempo de ejecución ingresando datos numéricos para luego ser analizados.
Desarrollado para entender la materia de Sistemas "Análisis de Algoritmos" de la "Universidad Católica Boliviana" de La Paz