1. The accident kit contains utilities such as camera, voice recorder, text notepad and drawing pad.
2. Collect information from multiple parties (Other Driver, witness and Injured).
3. Automatic GPS location – By a click of a button your current location information, such street names, city, state and country are automatically retrieved.
4. Easy mailing: The collected information can be easily sent to our firm through a single email report.
5. Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm with the press of a button.
6. FAQ section - Contains important information that you would need to know before and after a car crash.
About Brett & Coats PLLC:
We help people who are injured (and who are stuck dealing with an insurance company) recover their financial losses. We provide our clients with care and support through the sometimes difficult insurance claims process. We will accept nothing less than full compensation from insurance companies.
Specifically, we help personal injury victims who are injured through no fault of their own recover money damages from the insurance company of the at-fault party including the cost of medical care to date, future medical expenses, lost income to date, lost future earning capacity, and general damages for pain, suffering, disfigurement, and disability.
Our team gives focused attention to the needs of each client. We coordinate all parts of the case including managing insurance payments, organizing documentation, and supporting each client through all elements of their physical, psychological and financial recovery.
We have been dealing with insurance claims for nearly forty years. We know what information insurance companies need to honor a claim and what roadblocks they throw in the way of payment.
We successfully resolve most personal injury claims through negotiation, because insurance companies know our determination to try cases when a settlement offer is inadequate.
If you are the victim of personal injury or have lost someone because of the negligence of another, call one of the attorneys at Brett & Coats PLLC today at 1-800-925-1875.