Checkpoint Wingman is a World Wide Database of DUI and other Checkpoints. See all user uploaded DUI or other Checkpoints posted anywhere within the US and World via your GPS location. "Push Notification" feature allows you to be alerted when a Checkpoint is posted within your registered zip code. Single tap any Checkpoint icon and see checkpoint details and share Checkpoint information socially via Facebook, Twitter, Text or E-mail. Users can easily add a Checkpoint by Double tapping the Map and entering the Checkpoint details. Users can delete Checkpoints they add
All Checkpoints automatically delete from the Map 24 hours after checkpoint end time.
*** Features Include ***
--- View all Posted Checkpoints in USA or Worldwide
--- View the Specific Checkpoint details of any Checkpoint
--- Post New Checkpoints to Map
--- Share Checkpoint details socially to Facebook, Twitter, Text or Email
--- Receive "Push Notifications" when New Checkpoints are added
--- Extend the "Push Notification" (up to 5, 15, 25 miles)
--- Includes "Driving Mode", alerts you when you drive within 2 miles of a posted Checkpoint
--- Delete any Checkpoint that is posted in error
--- Spam feature to report invalid Checkpoints
The Accident Application is one of those things you don’t think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, you’ll be glad you took a few seconds to download it. The Bremseth Accident App provides straightforward to-do’s, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when a injury happens on the job. None of us like to think about it, but accidents do happen and we are here to help.
The Bremseth Railroad Accident App features:
- Camera, video recorder and text notepad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
- Education on what your rights are under FELA and the FRSA
- Your railroad Personal Injury reports to show you what your managers will be asking.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts.
- Emergency Services Locator. Helps you find the closest hospital and other key places.
1. The accident kit contains utilities such as camera, voice recorder, text notepad and drawing pad.
2. Collect information from multiple parties (Other Driver, witness and Injured).
3. Automatic GPS location – By a click of a button your current location information, such street names, city, state and country are automatically retrieved.
4. Easy mailing: The collected information can be easily sent to our firm through a single email report.
5. Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm with the press of a button.
6. FAQ section - Contains important information that you would need to know before and after a car crash.
About Brett & Coats PLLC:
We help people who are injured (and who are stuck dealing with an insurance company) recover their financial losses. We provide our clients with care and support through the sometimes difficult insurance claims process. We will accept nothing less than full compensation from insurance companies.
Specifically, we help personal injury victims who are injured through no fault of their own recover money damages from the insurance company of the at-fault party including the cost of medical care to date, future medical expenses, lost income to date, lost future earning capacity, and general damages for pain, suffering, disfigurement, and disability.
Our team gives focused attention to the needs of each client. We coordinate all parts of the case including managing insurance payments, organizing documentation, and supporting each client through all elements of their physical, psychological and financial recovery.
We have been dealing with insurance claims for nearly forty years. We know what information insurance companies need to honor a claim and what roadblocks they throw in the way of payment.
We successfully resolve most personal injury claims through negotiation, because insurance companies know our determination to try cases when a settlement offer is inadequate.
If you are the victim of personal injury or have lost someone because of the negligence of another, call one of the attorneys at Brett & Coats PLLC today at 1-800-925-1875.