The Protein Data Bank (PDB) is a repository for the three-dimensional structural data of large biological molecules, such as proteins and nucleic acids. The PDB is a key resource in areas of structural biology, such as structural genomics.
Please send your feature requests to: email@example.com
Please consider supporting the development by donation.
How to use
1.choose a default charset
2.put you books in "ebooks" SD
You should knows
1.Edit book (Long press on list)
2.Drop book(Long press on list)
It will drop from the list and delete the file.
1.press trackball(DPad) to move to top of page;
2.you can use trackball(Dpad) or tap screen to scroll down.
3.begin with the last position you read.
Where to download ebooks
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
UB Reader provides a comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets, allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files - DRM-protected and otherwise. An integrated file browser allows you to quickly add any eBook stored on your device or over email.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL READING FEATURES:
• Easy and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily.
• Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
• Useful text search features.
• Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
• Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
• Localized in 12 languages - French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Swedish.
ROBUST EBOOK MANAGEMENT:
• Bookcase view lets you add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and search through your collection.
• Integrated file browser - quickly browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and also import entire folders of ebooks.
• Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
• Sort books by title, author, or time of use.
PURCHASE A UB READER FULL VERSION KEY FOR EVEN MORE FEATURES:
• Ad free.
• Text-to-Speech support.
• Lock specific books in your library.
• Create direct shortcuts to books on your homescreen.
== About ==
NDKmol is a molecular viewer for Android. You can view three dimensional structures of proteins, nucleic acids and small molecules. NDKmol supports most of common representations for molecules, such as ribbon, trace, stick, sphere and line. NDKmol also supports symmetry operations; biological assemblies and crystal packing can be displayed. You can search and download structures from RCSB PDB and NCBI Pubchem.
NDKmol has almost same functionality as GLmol, which is written in
== Features ==
* Read PDB or SDF/MOL file
* Rotate/Translate/Zoom model by finger
- Sphere(van der Waals radius)
- Alpha carbon trace
- Ribbon (Thin or Thick)
- B factor tube
- Nucleic acid ladder
- Nucleic acid line
- solvent 'stars'
* Smoothing of beta-sheets
- By chain
- By secondary structure(when defined in SHEET/HELIX records)
- By Elements
- Gradation (a.k.a chainbow)
- B factor
- Display unit cell
- Show crystal packing (when defined in REMARK section)
- Display biological assembly (when defined in REMARK section)
== How to Use ==
When launched, NDKmol automatically loads Porin (PDBID: 2POR) as an example. You can rotate the molecule by your finger.
To zoom or translate the molecule, press MENU button in your phone/tablet and select the mode. Two-finger gestures are also supported.
Everything else can be done from the MENU.
To load other PDB files, please put the file in "PDB" directory of the SD card and select "Open" command in the MENU. You can also download structures directly from RCSB PDB and NCBI PubChem web server. Select "Search and Download" in the menu.
== Contact ==
Project website is located at http://webglmol.sourceforge.jp/ . You can get source codes for this program from here.
Comments and suggestions are welcome at http://sourceforge.jp/projects/webglmol/forums/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
=== LICENSE notice ===
NDKmol itself is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License as follows.
However, PDB files included as examples are under DIFFERENT conditions.
NDKmol - Molecular Viewer for Android
(C) Copyright 2011, biochem_fan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Dans cette application vous retrouvez des informations sur le salon APB qui se déroule le 9 et 10 janvier 2015. :
- Le programme 2015
- Le plan du salon et la liste des exposants
- La possibilité de partager sa visite en prenant une photo directement dans l'app
- Comment venir au salon
Mais également des informations sur la procédure APB (Admission Post Bac)
- Les 5 étapes de la procédure
- Des astuces pratiques
- La possibilité de télécharger gratuitement le guide 2015
- Des vidéos
- Des questions / réponses, vous pouvez également poser une question à un conseiller, nous vous répondrons dans les plus brefs délais.
Bon salon !
Users of the Jmol Molecular Visualization Activity can download and investigate on their Android tablet over 60,000 biomolecular structures directly from the Protein Data Bank (PDB) by keyword or PDB ID and over 40,000,000 unique structures from the National Institutes of Health National Cancer Institute (NIH/NCI) using a wide variety of chemical identifiers, including CAS registry numbers, InChI keys, trade names, common names, and IUPAC-format names, among others. (For a full list, see http://cactus.nci.nih.gov/chemical/structure.) Files from any other internet-available site that can be read by Jmol may also be loaded.
The Jmol Molecular Visualization Activity is a nearly full touch-screen implementation of Jmol allowing for command-line entry of Jmol commands (see http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs) as well as a variety of preset simple visualization modes. Additional renderings include a full range of visualizations for crystals (unit cells, symmetry operators, Miller planes, for example), a wide variety of surfaces including Van der Waals surfaces, solvent-accessible surfaces, cavities, and molecular surfaces, and atomic and molecular orbitals.
Special features of the Android version of Jmol include a connection to the gyroscope, allowing for initiating of spinning by simply moving the tablet in a natural fashion (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwvCmD5IDg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uOkhoJ0Oc).
This activity is under active development. Feedback is much appreciated.
L’Onisep propose, avec ce serious game, de vivre une année de terminale, rythmée par ses échéances: contrôles trimestriels, inscription APB…, jusqu’au bac et de tester ainsi ses possibilités d’intégrer une formation supérieure de son choix.
Au joueur, chargé de “coacher” un(e) élève de terminale, de bien savoir organiser son temps de façon à exploiter au mieux les différents paramètres intervenant dans sa réussite scolaire et lui permettant d’accéder à la filière d’enseignement supérieur qui lui convient le mieux.
Ce jeu propose:
-8 profils d’élèves à “coacher” (Samia, Alex, June, ...)
-les trois séries de bac, général, technologique et professionnel, sont représentées
-3 niveaux de difficulté: débutant, moyen et expert; un tutoriel est accessible au niveau débutant
-4 types d’actions à combiner au mieux pour réussir la partie: ce sont les éléments indispensables à bien maîtriser tout au long de l’année de terminale pour assurer son entrée dans l’enseignement supérieur: le travail scolaire
-l’information, l’inscription à la procédure APB, la gestion de son temps personnel.
Tout au long de la partie des alertes guident le joueur et lui rappellent la nécessité d’être assidu aux cours, de réviser, de tirer profit des différentes sources d’information existantes. De même des rappels forts sur les dates clés de la procédure APB l’accompagnent dans la gestion de sa partie.
Ce jeu permet également un accès direct aux différents sites de l’Onisep pour l’accompagner, l’aider à valider ses choix. Ce notamment lors du choix des vœux dans APB et en fin de partie pour inciter le joueur à “éprouver” ses propres choix.
Do you want to see different molecules such as adrenaline, cocaine, amino acids and etc. with real 3D stereoscopic mode?
With "Molecule 3D" you can look at them with several 3D stereoscopic modes: Anaglyth, Side by Side and Mirror separated.
"Molecule 3D" helps you to understand space structure of complex molecules.
For Anaglyph stereoscopic mode you must have Anaglyph stereo glasses having red/green-blue color division.
Some people can see stereoscopic image without special glasses using Side by Side or Mirror separated mode.
You can simply open any file in PDB(protein Data Bank) format or choose some molecules in the available list and interact with it by simple standard touch control.
File browser shows files only with *.pdb, *.ent, *.txt extensions and only not empty directories.
Some basic control features:
- main menu is called by clicking on the title of the main window(where molecule is displayed) or by context menu;
- grouping, search are available by context menu in the "Molecule List" window.
Interleaved stereoscopic mode for HTC Evo 3D mobile phone is supported. It is automatically detected and added in stereo mode list.
This application displays and allows you to interact (using the touchscreen to rotate) with a 3D molecular model of your choice.
You can choose a 3D model of the available molecules and interact with it by hitting the screen.
Furthermore, for each molecular model, there is information about it, you can consult.
If you want to watch a 3D model of molecules such as O2, N2, Ozone ... Do not waste time and try it!
How to use the app :
Card 1 :Find out what this molecule is and write one sentence about the molecule's geometry ?
Card 2 to 6 : Try to explain the following molecule's geometry. (hint : use Lewis, electrons pairs, lone pairs...)
Card 7 to 11 : answers for cards 2 to 6, showing molecule's geometry, electrons pair and lone pairs.
Card 12 : final answer for cards 1, molecule showing molecule's geometry, electrons pair and lone pairs.
Once downloaded this one does not require an Internet connection.
As moléculas apresentadas podem ser manipuladas pelos usuários, permitindo a visualização por diferentes ângulos, assim como ampliar ou reduzir as estruturas, para que seja dado destaque em áreas de interesse. Cada molécula possui um texto explicativo.
Apoio: Sociedade Brasileria de Química (SBQ), INCT Energia e Ambiente e INCT Inomat
Lectures and textbooks can cover the theoretical aspects of protein purification and laboratory classes can teach the practical techniques, but there are other topics which are difficult to learn by conventional methods. In order to purify any protein you need to know which separation techniques are likely to be most effective under the circumstances and, probably more important, which techniques are not. This knowledge cannot be picked up by following a fixed recipe for a class practical. It requires some thought and usually comes with experience, generally during postgraduate research.
This is the Android Phone version of the award-winning program that has been widely used in schools, colleges and universities since 1983. Protein Purification's associated tutorial aims to guide you through a simulation of some of the more commonly-used protein separation techniques and to let you experiment with the simulation. It starts off by letting you examine how a simple mixture of proteins behaves during gel filtration and ion-exchange chromatography and then goes on to allow the design and testing of full purification protocols using more complex mixtures of proteins.
It is assumed that you are familiar with the theoretical background to the most common separation techniques, enzyme assays etc. and that you understand the concept of the isoelectric point of proteins. The app will model failure as accurately as success - so be careful!
** I'm currently looking for help to translate this app. Please email me if you know a second language and can give me a hand. Thank you :) **
Protein tertiary structure and DNA structure can be easily depicted by enabling a Ribbon (Line, or thick ribbon) which renders a cubic Bezier “Bernstein” as a function running through the peptide/nucleic acid backbone
Supported Chemical file formats: Brookhaven PDB, Mol format, CSF (Chem. CAche files)
Files can be loaded from SD card or internal storage and PDB files can be downloaded by their PDB-ID directly from the RSCB server.