Through the calculation frequency, the sound is analyzed to determine the revolutions of an engine.
It is necessary to indicate the characteristics of the engine prior to reading.
May not work on all engines. It works worst with engines with the exhaust sound very muted and mechanical noise engines (air cooled engines).
It is normal to show some value even if no motor function.
Keywords: rpm, acoustic tachometer, sound, tach, rpm gauge, revolution counter, rev counter, rc, fft, tachometer
The sound of the blades will be analyzed and the according headspeed will be calculated.
Using Settings you can choose between standard (rpm up to 4000) and micro sized (rpm up to 8000) helicopter and setup the number of blades between 2 and 5.
Before starting the measuring you have to set an estimated headspeed. You can expect most accurate measurings if set inside the range of +/- 500rpm to your real headspeed.
Works with electric and nitro helis without changing any settings.
For best results please follow these instructions:
Make sure you have not too much side noise like strong wind.
After setting an estimated headspeed place your phone on the ground 1-2m from your helicopter.
Press the "Measure headspeed" button and walk to a save distance.
Spool up the helicopter to your desired headspeed and wait about 20 seconds.
After the blades have come to a stop retrieve your phone and press the "Stop measuring" button.
Now you can read the headspeeds during the measuring.
You can save the result to the log history using the menu option. If you enable the option "Save log automatically" logs will be saved automatically after finishing measuring.
Touch a log entry in the log history to view saved results. Long touch a log entry to send the entry or delete it.
Use log menu to send complete log history.
We want to increase accuracy and compatibility of this App. So please help us and send feeback to email@example.com
Please supply information about the phone and helicopters you measured the headspeed.
If you have any problems measuring correct headspeed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will give you instruction about how to enable debug mode. This mode will write data to your SD card which can help us find a solution.
Tested by developer:
Phones: HTC Desire and Desire S
Helicopters: Align T-Rex 500, T-Rex 600, T-Rex 700E, T-Rex 700N, Blade mCPX
Tested by users:
Phones: HTC HD2, Motorola Defy and Droid X, Samsung Mesmerize
Helicopters: Mikado Logo 600, 600SE and 400SE, Align T-Rex 450, Concept Notos 500, Walkera 4G6 and M120D01, MSH Protos and Mini Protos
- Record audio: Needed to record audio from your mic.
- Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents: Needed for debug mode
v1.0.1: Touch at rpm bar of log to display exact value.
v1.0.1: Debug mode (please contact us at email@example.com about how to enable debug mode).
v1.0.2: Improved algorithm and increased rpm search range.
v1.0.3: Dynamic adjustment of log rpm bar size.
v1.0.4: Prevent orientation change during measuring.
v1.0.5: Preserve measured data during orientation change.
v1.0.6: Successful license check is valid for one week to use the app on the field without internet access.
v1.0.7: Support for micro sized helicopters.
v1.0.8: Minor improvement for license check.
v1.0.9: Log added.
v1.0.10: Rename of Logentries. Sending of all measured data. Scrolling of measured data by swiping left or right.
v1.1.0: Scrolling of measured data by tap on arrow.
v1.1.1: Tap on log bar displays rpm in bigger letters.
v1.1.2: Fallback for device not supporting default audio format.
v1.1.4: Experimental low RPM mode.
v1.2.1: Android Lollipop
Please use it for measuring the rotational speed of the motor, such as drivable model car.
It has featured focus for noise removal.
It has featured speed conversion panel.
It has featured memo panel.
It is also offering nice skins.
* Please measure in a state of only motor sound, for example remove the gear.
* Please measure as close to the motor microphone.
Bike doesn't have a cycling speedometer and odometer? This is the app for you! Just be sure to mount the phone safely on your bicycle. Also makes a great pedometer.
- Bonus: Free route recorder and trip logger.
Frequent blinking flashlight may make you an epileptic seizure so that if you find yourself starting to feel bad, then turn off the application.
• The main function
And measurement of the rotational speed
• How to use
· Tap the "Start"
· Turn the motor
· Approach the motor to the microphone
· Rotational speed is measured
· Noise is large, it may not be recognized well
Will be easier to (5 or 10 times the average) recognition When you change the "Boundary value setting", but becomes easier if mistaken.
- Save your track info.
- Switch between car speedometer and bicycle odometer.
- Display satellites status.
- Speed chart.
- Map integration,get your location.
If you have a translation suggestions, please contact me！
RevCounter reads, through your Android device microphone (Smartphones or Tablet ) , noise emitted from an internal combustion engine and calculates RPM. To do this, software records sound, for approximately 1.5 seconds from your engine and process it returning to you RPM on your device display . After that RevCounter records the next 1.5 seconds and proceed to another process. This process continues reading update speed every 1.5 seconds , until the user press "Exit" button that close the RevCounter. Decision to records every 1.5 seconds is consequent to a compromise between several factors.Resolution of 40 revolutions per minute (RPM ) ,( RevCounter is able to detect changes of 40 RPM ) it corresponds to the accuracy in the case that engine is working with a constant speed. As mentioned above if the engine is working with a constant speed, the maximum error that you make on the RPM is just 40 RPM, while for changes of thousands of RPM in a second, the error will be about one hundred RPM . If you have largest RPM changes , display will showyou an average value between maximum and minimum RPM.
We have not found malfunctions on any devices used to test RevCounter .
RevCounter is NOT able to detect RPM from turbine .
If the engine noise is too weak RevCounter may not be able to read it .
For any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
The application is very easy to use - the smartphone screen is displayed speedometer with a special font that with the right size and quality is reflected in the windscreen. In addition, you can track the speed chart in the history of time saved automatically include data on the maximum and average speed, trip distance and the date of measurement.
NOTE: Read values can be difficult when the application is running in full sun.
Keywords: speed, tachometer free, free speedometer, speedometer PRO, graph, history, speed meter, measurement, speed meter, V-max
Esta aplicación, al momento de hacer una llamada, consultará de forma automática el número #RPM asociado al número movistar marcado.
Ya no tendrás que editar los números de tus contactos antes de llamar ni preocuparte por acabar tu saldo muy rápido!
Menú de configuración
- Convertir números fijos
- Usar SMS para la conversión (Depende del servicio de movistar)
- Sincronización solo por WiFi
- Ocultar icono de notificación
* permission.WRITE_INTERNAL_STORAGE is used for some Samsung-devices, because their LED is managed by writing data on the internal storage.
The theme visualizes the battery charge level as tachometer/speedometer in the Smart Battery Monitor (SBM) or the SBM Widget. The icon in the status bar indicates the level with segments of a circle. Additionally, the level is shown in percent in the center of the circle. Looks best on high-resolution displays (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S, Motorola Defy, HTC Desire, ...).
IMPORTANT: This is a theme for the Smart Battery Monitor and the SBM Widget. You must have the free Smart Battery Monitor app or the SBM Widget to use this theme. After installation, it can be selected in the settings menu or you can choose the theme if you add the SBM Widget to your desktop.
Speedometer can keeps track of your top speed and average speed. You can change speed measurement unit easily such as miles/hour (MPH) or km/hour(KMH) and also change font type (Digital/Normal).
This app can use like speed meter car or speed meter bicycle.
- Full screen Analog Display and Digital Display.
- Showing average and maximum speed.
- Client can select speed measurement unit such as km/h (speed meter km) or mile/h (speed meter mph).
- Track your distance and top speed.
It works with electric and nitro model helicopters with two blades. In nitro mode the gear transmission ratio must be entered.
The app shows a small Quickstart guide upon first launch. Please read it!
The measurement process is simple: a ) select the expected RPM range and b) click the measure button.
In case of problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately Android market does not let developers reply to comments in the market.
Tags: rc-heli, helicopter, helitach, headspeed, rpm
- Displays RPM on the screen
- Configurable RPM threshold
- Both visual and audio indication for shift. Shift beep can be disabled from settings.
- Configurable hysteresis range
RacingMeter requires the Torque Pro App. After the installation, launch Torque Pro and click on the RacingMeter icon.
This is a plug-in that transforms your Android device in a highly customizable Racing digital dash including live telemetry, power meter, accelerations measurements, shift lights, gear estimation, HUD and much more... This plug-in requires the app Torque Pro and an OBD2 adapter in order to communicate with your car's ECU via OBD 2.
Support: Should you experience issues, contact me at email@example.com before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
• Digital widgets for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage and others described below.
• Dials with auto scale, customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Custom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
• Acceleration Measurements
Configure and display six independent stopwatches with specific speed thresholds for your current and best acceleration. Display 1/4 mile, km DA times.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Gear Estimate
Based on speed and RPM values.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Telemetry Viewer
Display Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations. Export to RaceRender format supported with the following data: Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, Speed, G-Forces, RPM, Throttle position, Gear, Turbo.
• Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; LPK/KPL/MPG ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg ; L/gal
* GPS Map with kmz support (2500+ flighing fields)
* QR Code scanning. Simply scan your battery after each flight and loadcylce an you get a perfect log.
* excel and picture export of all statistics and events
* statistics like motorpower / battery ri / flights per week / consumption / normalized ri to compare diffrent sizes of batteries
* Share find the best RC-Airfields all over the World. No matter if you fly helis,planes,gliders,boats or cars
* speed optimized data entry
* model pictures support
* simple flightbook view (if you do not want to log batteries at all)
* automatic foldable groups for a better overview.
* much more and absolutly free..
enjoy RcLog - the end of lipo chaos ;)
PS: If you miss a features or you have a nice idea simply send a mail :)
TAGS: rc tool, rc heli, rc manager, rc map, rc flightbook