These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
Simple way to manage your bank checks. Add each check & then mark it cleared. Easily view all your checks or only the ones that have cleared with the view filter. Quickly search through all of them with real time search results.
Have any suggestions or find any issues, please let us know.
NOTE: There are currently two versions - one for devices with Android 2.x and another for 4.0. The version for 4.0 currently does not have the ability to save your data in the cloud, but is coming soon.
Download this App and Enroll online to enjoy the convenience and security of mCheck. You will receive an email indicating when you can start depositing checks to your account with mCheck.
To be eligible to use mCheck, you must have a Baylake Bank checking, savings, or money market account and your enrollment must be approved by the bank for the mobile check deposit service. There is no charge from Baylake Bank, but data rates may apply.
Baylake Bank. Member FDIC.
* Restrict what shared users can do with the account. I.e disable withdraw, transfers, etc.
* Secure encryption of transactions using AES.
* Automatic account balance calculation.
* Real time sharing of account transaction between many devices.
* Secure accounts with PIN that must be entered with every transaction.
* Track shared or personal debit cards, checking and savings bank accounts.
* Available on Android and iOS.
* Windows Phone support coming soon.
The main advantages of the Deposit Manager:
- Calculation revenue on deposits;
- Maintenance of statistics accrued interest and replenishments;
- Interests, depending on the date of deposit and the number of days in the month;
- the ability to block access to deposits by password (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- (NEW) Prolongation (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- (NEW) ability to change period of Deposit (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- (NEW) ability to change of deposit rate (only Deposit Manager PRO)
With this application, you can store data about all of your bank deposits and savings on your smartphone, in order to keep accurate records and to help predict future earnings.
The app's flexible configuration options allows you to track deposits and accurately calculate your amount of income, so that you can efficiently manage your savings. There are various options for charging interest: the last day of each month , once a month on the day of deposit, advance or at the end of the term and even daily.
The app also has other helpful properties, such as capitalization of interest, replenishment and partial withdrawals.
The user can access graphics to show detailed information on thier deposits and accrued interest. If necessary, you can easily change the interest rate in the mid-term, and at the end of a deposit term it can be extended.
Depending on the type of deposit, whether replenishments or partial withdrawals, it is possible to make track all transactions on the deposit. Deposit Manager automatically recalculates the accrual of interest in subsequent periods.
When approaching the end of the deposit term, Deposit Manager notifies you to the necessity of a withdrawal or rollover contribution.
The application has password protection funtionality, which will prevent unauthorized access.
The app has no ads, does not require internet access and has full data encryption - this guarantees additional security.
Setup Deposit Manager Pro and you become the owner of a powerful tool for controlling and managing bank deposits the whole family.
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit with your Financial Institution. Please contact your Financial Institution for more information and to confirm eligibility requirements.
Please note: You must be a U.S. Bank customer enrolled in On-Site Electronic Deposit to use this mobile application. Before using this application, your On-Site Electronic Deposit system administrator must provide you a Username and Password. For more information about U.S. Bank On-Site Electronic Deposit, contact a U.S. Bank Treasury Management Consultant. Visit usbank.com/treasurymanagement/contactus to locate a consultant in your area.
The U.S. Bank On-Site Electronic Deposit mobile application is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan. Check with your mobile carrier for specific fees or charges. Some mobile features may require additional online set up. The U.S. Bank On-site Electronic Deposit mobile application is supported on various Smartphone manufacturer models that support Android OS versions 2.3.4 – 4.1.1. Additional manufacturer models and other mobile devices may be supported in the future. U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your security. No sensitive account information or username and password are ever stored on your mobile device and secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions.
Checkbook Pro is the only mobile app that allows you to manage your checkbook and print real MICR encoded checks right from your Android phone using blank or pre-printed check stock!
Requires an e-print compatible printer and blank or pre-printed check stock for printing (Your printer must be networked and have an email address). See our support website for more information. Compatible checks include Versacheck, Quicken and MYOB formats.
Hint: Even if you don't have an e-print compatible printer, you can still use this app to quickly and easily manage your checkbook.
- Super simple to use.
- Works with any networked printer that has an email address.
- Save common transactions as "Favorites" for quick recall.
- Prints MICR encoded checks on blank check stock, or you can use pre-printed business or personal checks.
- Printed checks align perfectly with 2 window envelopes to simplify the mailing of checks for your home or business.
- Optimized for Android phones.
- Unlimited number of accounts.
- Print checks from multiple accounts all at one time.
- Supports 3 per page check stock, as well as single check paper.
- Supports personal and business size check stock.
- Pin security.
- Backup your data by sending it to your email address.
- Restore by emailing directly to your tablet.
- Compatible with all Android phones.
** FOR MOBILE HANDSETS ONLY! **
See the HD version for tablets and high resolution phones (1024 X 600 or greater)
key: bank, banking, billminder, checksoft, insticheck
• Process a deposit into your JAXFCU savings or checking account
• View mobile check deposit history
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 904-475-8000 if you have any questions about the JAXFCU’s Mobile Check Deposit App. Please call us to register your account.
Keywords: JAXFCU, Jax Fed, Jacksonville Federal Credit Union
Card sales management app for the self-employed, small shop manager
Is it was difficult to confirm the sales of the credit card so far ?
Check properly cross- check , please organize .
Enter easily the app to sales of the card ,
You can confirm the amount of money that has been credited from the card company .
Test input of 100 record data is possible ,
To Normal use , will require payment of within the app.
You can check the price in purchase page in this app, too (about 3$ in us. it is not fixed)
- Enter the additional credit card company and information , which you joined .
- Bereavement card fees , will be able to know the exact commission rate that is set in the sales office , please contact the card terminal up festival .
- Passbook deposit character recognition
The items that had been created , it indicates the filtering ( filtration ) payment SMS in the SMS Received Box
( If you receive a payment notification service(SMS) from the bank deposit passbook, you can use this function )
- Amount of money to use well
Once allowed to register the amount of money a lot of incidence of the sales
I can use immediately when you enter the sales of the credit card .
▶ Data input
- If the sales of the card has occurred , please enter credit card sales info.
- If you enter into another card company , input is easily possible . (Using the + icon on top menu )
- You can use approval number as the part of the real approval number from the card company ,or sequence number or etc.
- Please compare the estimated amount of the deposit amount that has been credited to my passbook from the card company .
( Comparable to the SMS of notification of deposit)
- From data entry screen and to refund a state in the change ,
It is reflected in the estimated amount that enters the passbook of data is generated to the current time (-) on the matter
Introduce the capital to invest, the interest rate, the term of the deposit in days and press "CALCULATE".
Configure if the interests will be paid on having finished the term of the deposit or every certain number of days. In this case it will be possible to select if you want to re-invest the interests. Likewise, it is possible to program the proper tax rate.
The PRO version has no advertisements.
24/7, you can:
• View account history on any of your SACU accounts
• Deposit checks to your account by taking a picture (Remote Deposit Capture)*
• Locate the nearest SACU branch or ATM
• Schedule bill payments, both one time and recurring payments
• Schedule transfers, both one time and recurring transfers
• Transfer money to other members
*Eligibilty requirements apply.
Federally insured by NCUA
More from developer
It’s simple, convenient, secure and FREE.
*Account information is available to eBranch online users only. Must have ePay activated within eBranch to view and pay bills.