These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
Download this App and Enroll online to enjoy the convenience and security of mCheck. You will receive an email indicating when you can start depositing checks to your account with mCheck.
To be eligible to use mCheck, you must have a Baylake Bank checking, savings, or money market account and your enrollment must be approved by the bank for the mobile check deposit service. There is no charge from Baylake Bank, but data rates may apply.
Baylake Bank. Member FDIC.
Simple way to manage your bank checks. Add each check & then mark it cleared. Easily view all your checks or only the ones that have cleared with the view filter. Quickly search through all of them with real time search results.
Have any suggestions or find any issues, please let us know.
NOTE: There are currently two versions - one for devices with Android 2.x and another for 4.0. The version for 4.0 currently does not have the ability to save your data in the cloud, but is coming soon.
The main advantages of the Deposit Manager:
- Calculation revenue on deposits;
- Maintenance of statistics accrued interest and replenishments;
- Interests, depending on the date of deposit and the number of days in the month;
- the ability to block access to deposits by password (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- (NEW) Prolongation (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- (NEW) ability to change period of Deposit (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- (NEW) ability to change of deposit rate (only Deposit Manager PRO)
With this application, you can store data about all of your bank deposits and savings on your smartphone, in order to keep accurate records and to help predict future earnings.
The app's flexible configuration options allows you to track deposits and accurately calculate your amount of income, so that you can efficiently manage your savings. There are various options for charging interest: the last day of each month , once a month on the day of deposit, advance or at the end of the term and even daily.
The app also has other helpful properties, such as capitalization of interest, replenishment and partial withdrawals.
The user can access graphics to show detailed information on thier deposits and accrued interest. If necessary, you can easily change the interest rate in the mid-term, and at the end of a deposit term it can be extended.
Depending on the type of deposit, whether replenishments or partial withdrawals, it is possible to make track all transactions on the deposit. Deposit Manager automatically recalculates the accrual of interest in subsequent periods.
When approaching the end of the deposit term, Deposit Manager notifies you to the necessity of a withdrawal or rollover contribution.
The application has password protection funtionality, which will prevent unauthorized access.
The app has no ads, does not require internet access and has full data encryption - this guarantees additional security.
Setup Deposit Manager Pro and you become the owner of a powerful tool for controlling and managing bank deposits the whole family.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit with your Financial Institution. Please contact your Financial Institution for more information and to confirm eligibility requirements.
Card sales management app for the self-employed, small shop manager
Is it was difficult to confirm the sales of the credit card so far ?
Check properly cross- check , please organize .
Enter easily the app to sales of the card ,
You can confirm the amount of money that has been credited from the card company .
Test input of 100 record data is possible ,
To Normal use , will require payment of within the app.
You can check the price in purchase page in this app, too (about 3$ in us. it is not fixed)
- Enter the additional credit card company and information , which you joined .
- Bereavement card fees , will be able to know the exact commission rate that is set in the sales office , please contact the card terminal up festival .
- Passbook deposit character recognition
The items that had been created , it indicates the filtering ( filtration ) payment SMS in the SMS Received Box
( If you receive a payment notification service(SMS) from the bank deposit passbook, you can use this function )
- Amount of money to use well
Once allowed to register the amount of money a lot of incidence of the sales
I can use immediately when you enter the sales of the credit card .
▶ Data input
- If the sales of the card has occurred , please enter credit card sales info.
- If you enter into another card company , input is easily possible . (Using the + icon on top menu )
- You can use approval number as the part of the real approval number from the card company ,or sequence number or etc.
- Please compare the estimated amount of the deposit amount that has been credited to my passbook from the card company .
( Comparable to the SMS of notification of deposit)
- From data entry screen and to refund a state in the change ,
It is reflected in the estimated amount that enters the passbook of data is generated to the current time (-) on the matter
Enter any credit card number and Credit Card will tell you:
- whether or not it's valid by using Luhn's algorithm
- country where the card was issued
- name of the entity that issued the card
- type of card (EX. debit/credit, visa electron...)
- entity's office phone number
Use Credit Card to validate a card before performing any transaction, great for merchants.
Now there’s no need to come to the branch or find an ATM to deposit a check.
First make sure you have San Francisco Federal Credit Union’s mobile banking app, so you can do your banking on the go.
Then, download the mobile deposit app so you can begin making mobile deposits. It’s that easy.
• Process a deposit into your JAXFCU savings or checking account
• View mobile check deposit history
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 904-475-8000 if you have any questions about the JAXFCU’s Mobile Check Deposit App. Please call us to register your account.
Keywords: JAXFCU, Jax Fed, Jacksonville Federal Credit Union
With this loan calculator you can calculate two types of loan payments – Standart(Annuity) and Differential payment. Moreover you can see payment table on differential payment.
Distinctive feature of this loan calculator is ability to calculate the effective interest rate. The effective interest rate - a rate that takes into account not only the interest on the loan, but also hidden commissions used by the Bank. You’ll be able to see what is the real value of 0% credit, so widely advertised by banks.
With the help of deposit calculator, you can calculate the interest on deposits and yield on the basis of 3 standard Compound interest options:
- No capitalization;
- Capitalization of a once a month;
- Capitalization of a once a year.
More from developer
It’s simple, convenient, secure and FREE.
*Account information is available to eBranch online users only. Must have ePay activated within eBranch to view and pay bills.