The application "Ray. Traffic Fines" is intended for checking and paying traffic fines, issuing e-OSAGO and obtaining reference information in the field of road traffic.
When checking fines, official sources are used - GIS GMP and traffic police (gibdd.ru). To check and pay fines, you need to go through a few simple steps:
1. Add a vehicle registration certificate (STS) for individuals and a driver's license (VU). Traffic fines are displayed with a photo, the address of the violation and the article of the Administrative Code for which the violation was issued. This will help to make sure that the fines did not come by mistake, as well as in the future to know where you need to drive your car carefully so that you no longer receive fines from the traffic police from this area.
2. If there is a fine, you can pay it using a Visa / MasterCard bank card (3-D Secure / PCI DSS security standard). You can also pay a fine using Google Pay, which is quick and convenient. If you pay a fine, you will receive a 50% discount for 20 days from the date the violation is ordered.
3. After paying the fine, you will receive a bank order and a receipt confirming the payment of the fine. If necessary, you can provide these documents to the traffic police officer.
Our technical support hotline will allow you to get all the information about the fine and the status of its payment.
In addition to checking and paying fines, the application has other useful functions:
- Registration of e-OSAGO in 5 minutes. Choose from a variety of offers you like and receive your insurance policy by email.
- Telephones on duty and helplines for all regions of the Russian Federation. Useful for calling the scene of an accident and reporting abuse of authority.
- Assistant in a dispute with a traffic police inspector: the application will prompt information on all the rules, fines and signs. All data is presented in simple and accessible language. For the convenience of searching, the application has a smart voice search that will find all the necessary information. Find out what the fine is actually possible for:
• exceeding the speed limit
• parking in the wrong place
• car tinting
• driving while intoxicated
• exit into the oncoming lane
• unfastened seat belt
• using the phone while driving
- List of codes of all regions of the Russian Federation: find out who is driving ahead
- SDA 2022
Protection of payments and personal data
All transactions go through special secure communication channels. Card payments are secured using 3D-secure technology. We do not store your bank card details.
The traffic police fines are paid by the NCO MONETA.ru (LLC). License of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation No. 3508-K dated July 2, 2012. Payments are PCI DSS certified.
We work throughout Russia. We are not a government agency. Information on fines is taken from the official databases of the traffic police and the GIS GMP.