The COMPLETE Probation of Offenders Act 1958 Free Version presented in a readable and searchable format. Divided concisely into Chapters and Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the 54 Sections and 1 Schedule. Everything is Searchable. Scroll through sections by Volume Keys. Current Path is always displayed on the top. This version is AD SUPPORTED.
A MUST HAVE for every Indian, Lawyer and Advocate... and others alike.
This is the ONLY app containing the Probation of Offenders Act 1958.
- Full, unedited Section Content of all the 54 Sections.
- Divided into Chapters and Section Lists.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Themes, Social Features (Facebook, Google+, Twitter) - Likes/Shares/Views/Comments
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Section so that you know where you are.
- Search in POA and all Central Acts (Requires Internet).
- Search by Section Content or Section Title
- Saves Previous Search State
- Navigate Indexes by Trackball/D-Pad
- Scroll through Sections by Volume Keys
- Tablet Screens Supported
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Text size can be increased/Decreased for Section Content.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Low Memory Resources required
- A good way to learn about the Probation of Offenders Act 1958
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the IPC regularly.
- Share Section Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
And many more!
[NEW]SOCIAL FEATURES ENABLED (powered by Socialize)
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To communicate with Socialize Servers (Likes, comments, Facebook, Google+,etc) and also to load Other Law Content in Search Menu.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Anonymous commenting requires the retrieval of Device ID (not IMEI, changes everytime you format your device) so that all comments/likes/shares can be linked to the Device ID. No personally identifiable information is read from the Phone.
STORAGE: To read the data from the Database as "Move to SD card" option is enabled.