This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Members will be able to search the member directory, connect with other members, get updated news and events- including details on conferences, trade shows and more.
Note: You must be a member of a participating association or non-profit in order to fully use this app.
Directory - Members can browse or search the member directory to find and contact other members. Great for setting up appointments, getting referrals, or keeping in touch with friends or business acquaintances.
News – Keep up with what is going on at your organization and in your industry. Follow the latest news, updates, blogs and members only content when you are away from your desk.
Events – Both members and nonmembers can view public events offered by the organization. When logged into the app, members can view community and other private events to which they have access.
Contacts – Keep in touch with the contacts you have made in the industry. This quick “friends” list will always be up to date as your colleagues move around.
Messages – Receive community invitations, contact requests, and member to member messages sent via your organization’s member’s only social network.
Profile – View and update the contact information that your organization has for you. Keep it up to date so that you never miss the magazine, newsletter, or other important communication. Keep your colleagues up to date on how to contact you.
Discussions – Keep up with the discussions going on amongst your colleagues. Conversations and Q&A with your peers is one of the most valuable benefits of membership. Never miss a message and be part of the conversation even when on the road.
Notifications - Messages and alerts are sent to the app and the user can click them for details. Notifications can include personal messages about membership renewal
or alerts to all members.
Info – Read information about your organization and how to contact support.
Mobile Membership is a Powered by DUB platform for Associations and Non-Profits – www.poweredbydub.com.
Membership system integration and social media tools by Higher Logic – www.higherlogic.com"
-Search homes, condos and multi families for sale
-Save favorite homes and searches using the home finder tool
-Get notified when new homes come on the market
-View multiple color photos and extensive information on each listing
-Calculate your monthly payment
-Find relocation cost of living differences between cities
-Access neighborhood profiles
-Find school information through GreatSchools.net
-Access Zillow, Google, Facebook and Twitter with one touch
KELLER WILLIAMS Real Estate
A new Way Of Doing Business, With Old Fashion Values
Welcome to Keller Williams Real Estate.
We believe that a home is not a home because of its room dimensions or the color of the walls. It's about how you feel when you walk through the front door ...and the way you can instantly envision your life unfolding there.
This is about more than real estate. It is about your life and your dreams.
A full property search is included along with location searches to real estate for sale in Southern Illinois.
Search for Homes - Save Properties, look for this week’s Open Houses, Find a Real Estate Professional or locate an Office throughout Southern Illinois.
The Coldwell Banker Brown Realtors App does it all. Thousands of properties for sale are at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Try it now!
Jokhan Realtors offers a wide scope of real estate services in terms of rentals, sales and property management.
We specialize in up-market residential and commercial properties, beachfront properties, islands and resorts.
Jokhan Realtors also provides excellent services for local clients.
Note: Casmy Realtor is a free application for the Casmy Realtor service, which is available as a paid subscription.
- View all current and historical open house properties
- Total number of open house events for each property.
- Quickly and easily add all visitors as they walk through the door
- Gather valuable, real-time demographic information
- Visitor contact information
- Interest levels from prospective buyers, interested agents or neighbors who attend your open house
- Capture complete property details specifications and condition of home
Open House Event Listings:
- Schedule current and future open house events or view all historical events
Open House Event Details:
- Add and view visitor contact and valuable demographic information
- Qualify prospects
- Time manage events based on schedules and visitor traffic
Open House Reports & Email Templates:
- Create a “snapshot” of your entire open house event on a single page
- Generate, view and send powerful custom open house summary reports instantly to visitors and the seller
See the full video of how to use the app at http://youtu.be/Jse95imxIA0. (9 minutes)
Incorporates Google navigation, street views, maps and satellite views making it ideal for the property industry, estate agency, auctioneering, tourism, travel industry, accommodation and much more. Use this sample app and see if it is right for you.
* Can upload your app to google play. Far more affordable than getting an app specially made for your business.
* Ideal for anyone requiring a catalogue of items, navigation, photographs and video or slide show.
* Once branded you will be able to give it to your customers or let them download it from your website.
* A great way to get customer registrations details.
* Simple admin side using only free available software downloaded from the internet. Short video tutorials showing you every step of the way.
* Pricing available at the end of the sample apps FAQ's.
You will also need a file manager on your phone. We recommend io file manager, free from google play store.
• eGroups discussion forums for sharing ideas and addressing challenges with practice-area peers, fellow chapter members, or open groups.
• ACC Announcements that keep you informed about the latest resources, coming events, hot topics, and other important information.
• Options to edit your profile, view the latest resources added, read blog posts and more.
• Networking options and a member directory that let you connect with other in-house counsel by location, law school, specialties, personal interests and many other choices.
ACC’s Annual Meeting Included
If you’re attending ACC’s Annual Meeting, there’s an entire section included within the M2M app. This section lets meeting attendees create a customized agenda, view session listings, exhibition hall maps and exhibitor lists and an attendee directory, and more. New for 2013, the app lets you create notes for specific sections and email them to yourself or others.
Access the world’s largest online community of in-house counsel with you wherever you go. Stay connected to the Association of Corporate Counsel with Member-to-Member.
• For more information on ACC Member-to-Member, visit http://www.acc.com/m2m
• For more information on the ACC Annual Meeting, visit http://am.acc.com
• To join the Association of Corporate Counsel, visit http://www.acc.com/join
The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is a global bar association that promotes the professional and business interests of in-house counsel through information, education, networking opportunities and advocacy initiatives. The association, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary, has over 30,000 members employed by over 10,000 organizations in more than 75 countries. ACC connects its members to the people and resources necessary for personal and professional growth. For more information, visit www.acc.com and follow ACC on Twitter http://twitter.com/ACCinhouse. By in-house counsel, for in-house counsel.®