Quickly resolve your issue or find answers using Self Solve:
- Access to mobile optimized content such as Top Issues, Most Accessed documents, Advisories & Bulletins and technical manuals specific to your product.
- Search the HP support knowledge base.
- Bookmark documents to review later.
Check contract and warranty status for your commercial products.
Engage our Chat Agents for assisted support (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Chat Support with HP Support Specialists (Service available Worldwide on supported Products - Hours of Support may vary by Product)
Case Management (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Create Cases, View Cases notes and updates your cases via the Mobile app.
Download the App and sign-in with your HP Passport ID:
- You’ll be able to import the core products listed in the Contracts and Warranties linked to your HP Passport ID;
- You’ll be able to review recent cases created against the contracts linked to your HP passport and seamlessly engage HP Support resources.
If you want to know more about HP Passport:
– Access https://passport2.hp.com/hppcf/help.do?page=passport&lang=en
Please see http://www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile for more details.
Members will be able to search the member directory, connect with other members, get updated news and events- including details on conferences, trade shows and more.
Note: You must be a member of a participating association or non-profit in order to fully use this app.
Directory - Members can browse or search the member directory to find and contact other members. Great for setting up appointments, getting referrals, or keeping in touch with friends or business acquaintances.
News – Keep up with what is going on at your organization and in your industry. Follow the latest news, updates, blogs and members only content when you are away from your desk.
Events – Both members and nonmembers can view public events offered by the organization. When logged into the app, members can view community and other private events to which they have access.
Contacts – Keep in touch with the contacts you have made in the industry. This quick “friends” list will always be up to date as your colleagues move around.
Messages – Receive community invitations, contact requests, and member to member messages sent via your organization’s member’s only social network.
Profile – View and update the contact information that your organization has for you. Keep it up to date so that you never miss the magazine, newsletter, or other important communication. Keep your colleagues up to date on how to contact you.
Discussions – Keep up with the discussions going on amongst your colleagues. Conversations and Q&A with your peers is one of the most valuable benefits of membership. Never miss a message and be part of the conversation even when on the road.
Notifications - Messages and alerts are sent to the app and the user can click them for details. Notifications can include personal messages about membership renewal
or alerts to all members.
Info – Read information about your organization and how to contact support.
Mobile Membership is a Powered by DUB platform for Associations and Non-Profits – www.poweredbydub.com.
Membership system integration and social media tools by Higher Logic – www.higherlogic.com"