Do you like to study Algebra, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus or Calculus? With this program you can gain insight into simple lines, parabolas, hyperbolas, or more complex equations. If you study Trigonometry, sine and cosine waves are easy to see as well as tangent plots in dazzling visual detail. Electrical engineers and scientists as well as Calculus students will appreciate the exponential and logarithm support. All this is easy to enter with a delightful customized keyboard made specifically for entering mathematical equations.
By using OpenGL advanced 3D graphics technology this app achieves unparalleled scrolling and zooming speed and smoothness. We use standard pinch-zoom gestures to allow you to get started without delay. Whether you are a math student, teacher, or just an enthusiast, we think you'll agree that beautiful plots are easy to create for fee.
By Silly Brandroid.
It's useful for recording time of some sports, sales record, weight management, etc.
Utility costs, Fuel consumption, Food costs, Base body temperature,Blood glucose level,
Jogging distance, Overtime hours, Blood pressure, Body fat percentage, Golf score
It's android 4.0 or later only.
The difference with the previous version
- It's based standards UI of android4.0 or later UI.
- Suitable for tablet.
- Replacement of the graph display order of the top screen is possible to drag-and-drop.
- You can graph edit, delete, CSV export with drag and drop to icon.
- Upload to google drive / Download from google drive(This is useful when you want to use multiple devices).
- Voice input
- fine refurbishment details.
If you have "Graph" old version.
1. Graph old version : "Settings->All data export"
2. Graph Pro : "SD card ->Import from SD card"
*Free version can show 20 data.
Premium version can show data no limit.
You can upgrade to premium version, "Menu(tap app icon) -> About Premium version".
If you have "Graph" old version(paid), you can upgrade to the premium version at a discount price.
Please upgrade in a state in which the previous Graph(paid version) is installed.
-Draw base line
-Input by day / count
-CSV export, import
-All data export, import
-Icon order change
-It is possible to input more than once a day in date chart
-Font size settings
-Plot data label
-Display Summary Average Max Min
-Summary based first date
-Upload to google drive / Download from google drive.
If your phone is less than android4.0, then check this "Graph".
- Real-time bar graph of red, green, and blue (RGB) values.
- Colors identified as simple color names.
- Adjustable color sampling area.
- Selectable camera white-balancing mode.
- Optional color calibration feature for unusual lighting.
- Ability to freeze camera image.
- Toggle camera LED.
- Convert Red-Green-Blue to Red-Yellow-Blue.
The RGB bar graph updates continuously as fast as the Android device can update it. This continuous updating allows one to detect and visualize subtle or gradual changes in color.
For best results:
- Hold Android device around 1-2 feet away from object.
- Experiment with white balancing modes.
- Avoid mixed lighting (e.g., sunlight + incandescent bulbs).
- Be aware of reflections and shading.
(1) People who want to check NET(baud rate) as well as CPU and memory.
(2) Heavy user of smartphone, Android app makers, computer engineers.
(3) People who are looking for a beautiful visual accessories.
A beautiful accessory, you happily. This displays one dynamic small graph (left to right CPU-Memory-Network).
The Graph resides in the status bar. It is updated every second (default).
In the android market, there was only display a CPU. So created this 3 value display, to effective use of status bar area.
Please see the dynamic tiny graph on the top of screenshot below. Visual design has obtained a good report from the users.
Please check pair application "Storage Meter (Widget 1x1)" which displays a dynamic tiny small Meter (Data, Cache, External storage).
Please rate for people on the Android Market, if possible.
Please email any comments and suggestions.
Tags: Visual Accessory Dynamic Graph System Info CPU Usage MEM NET SystemPanel Elixir Smart Monitor Status Bar
- Support (almost) every type of function
- Graphic representation of the equations
- Possibility of using many parameters
- Draw the first or second derivative of an equation
- Draw the integral of an equation
- Calculation of roots, local extrema, saddle points and inflection points*
- Draw the coordinates to an specific x-Position
- Draw the tangent to an specific x-Position
- Draw the normal to an specific x-Position
- Calculate the definite integral of any equation
- Manage your graphs in different sessions
- Limitless amounts of equations
- Export your graph as PNG-file
- Use intuitive multitouch gestures to zoom in your graph plot
In schools, universities or at work: The graphic representation of Equations is useful in many kinds of your daily routine.
The app supports the following function types:
- polynomial function, rational function
- Sinus, Cosinus, Tangens
- Arcussinus, Arcuscosinus, Arcustangens
- Sinus hyperbolicus, Cosinus hyperbolicus, Tangens hyperbolicus
- Arcussinus hyperbolicus, Arcuscosinus hyperbolicus, Arcustangens hyperbolicus
- Logarithm, natural logarithm, Logarithm to any base
- Squareroot, cubicroot, root to any exponent
- Absolute, Signum
- Round, Ceil, Floor
Moreover, up to 13 different parameters can be defined.
* We are testing this feature at the moment. The points were calculated numerically. That's why it is possible that not all points are found, especially with non continuously differentiable functions.
Are there any open questions? Send us an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developed by Amadeus Gebauer
The GCI Usage Viewer app enables GCI customers to view their wireless data usage right from their smartphone. It provides quick and easy access to real-time data usage. Key features include, but are not limited to:
· Secure login using customer’s ‘My.GCI’ ID. If you do not already have a My GCI account then you will need to sign up with one before using the GCI Usage Viewer Mobile App.
· Real-time data usage based on customer’s billing cycle
· Data usage displayed in a simple bar graph that is quick and easy to understand
· Quick view of how many days are remaining in the customer’s current billing cycle
GCI values our customers and we are committed to providing a superior customer experience. This tool will save customers time and money, and help them make informed choices about which wireless data plans best fit their usage patterns.
The GCI Usage Viewer app does require a data connection via the cellular network, or
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
- Create and load custom Lab colors.
- Spectral data graph and the XYZ tristimulus from ISO 13655:2009.
- Read files containing spectral data from 380 to 730nm at 10nm interval.
- Edit the custom LAB color file with your favorite text editor.
- Work in external storage.
- Import files provided by : FOGRA/ECI2002/BasICColor/i1Profiler/ColorPort/CgsOris suite/Japan Color/IdeAlliance/Swop...
Color space transforming - Converting :
Xyz, xyY, Lab, LCHab, Luv, LCHuv, Rgb.
Chromatic adaptation :
• XYZ scalling
A, B, C, D50, D55, D65, D75, E, F2, F7, F11.
Rgb profile :
Adobe 1998, Apple RGB, Beta RGB, Bruce RGB, CIE RGB, ColorMatch RGB, Don RGB, Eci RGB v2, Ekta Space PS5, NTSC RGB, PAL/SECAM RGB, ProPhoto RGB, SMPTE-C RGB, sRGB, Wide Gamut RGB.
1, 1.8, 2.2, sRGB, L*
Colors comparison :
delta E 1976
delta E 1994 Graphic Arts
delta E 1994 Textiles
delta E CMC1:1
delta E 2000
Mathematical formulas and data from :
ISO 13655 - Graphic technology — Spectral measurement and colorimetric computation for graphic arts images
Saint Yin helps you follow one of the following workout programs:
Track your workouts for P90X, T25, Less Mills, Insanity, Rushfit, Asylum, Brazil Butt Lift, Hip Hop Abs, Body Beast, TurboFire, Ballet Body, Supreme 90, RevAbs, Chalean Extreme, Tapout XT, and a few more.
Simple. Choose a program. Enter your start date. That's it.
Now you'll know exactly what workouts you'll be doing each day.
- Miss a workout? move that day and all future days move too.
- Clearly displays when you started your current cycle and when it will end
- Highlights your next workout and all of your Rest days
- Mark workouts as completed
- Keep notes
- Log calories
- Home screen widget displays today's workout
App Permission Explanations
* Used to backup and restore your data
* Used for Google Analytics
Saint Yin's Workout Log is in no way associated with or endorsed by Product Partners, LLC, Beachbody.com® , Digital Shelf Space™, or Tapout LLC.
This is an app for me.
Shelly launches other apps based on package names that you must enter by hand!
I wrote it because I'm constantly adding and removing the apps I develop from my phone and I'm too lazy to keep adding the icons back to my desktop. There are app launchers, but they're overkill for my purpose.
A good version of this app would allow you to configure a pseudo-app for each app you wanted to run. This is NOT the good version.