It's useful for recording time of some sports, sales record, weight management, etc.
Utility costs, Fuel consumption, Food costs, Base body temperature,Blood glucose level,
Jogging distance, Overtime hours, Blood pressure, Body fat percentage, Golf score
It's android 4.0 or later only.
The difference with the previous version
- It's based standards UI of android4.0 or later UI.
- Suitable for tablet.
- Replacement of the graph display order of the top screen is possible to drag-and-drop.
- You can graph edit, delete, CSV export with drag and drop to icon.
- Upload to google drive / Download from google drive(This is useful when you want to use multiple devices).
- Voice input
- fine refurbishment details.
If you have "Graph" old version.
1. Graph old version : "Settings->All data export"
2. Graph Pro : "SD card ->Import from SD card"
*Free version can show 20 data.
Premium version can show data no limit.
You can upgrade to premium version, "Menu(tap app icon) -> About Premium version".
If you have "Graph" old version(paid), you can upgrade to the premium version at a discount price.
Please upgrade in a state in which the previous Graph(paid version) is installed.
-Draw base line
-Input by day / count
-CSV export, import
-All data export, import
-Icon order change
-It is possible to input more than once a day in date chart
-Font size settings
-Plot data label
-Display Summary Average Max Min
-Summary based first date
-Upload to google drive / Download from google drive.
If your phone is less than android4.0, then check this "Graph".
In this free version you will be able to:
- Close all running processes with just one button press.
- Enjoy a bar Graph to help you compare the average memory that your device uses.
- View all your apps and select which ones you want to keep running when you reboot your memory and close it with a simple swipe.
- Modify the time interval in which a memory measurement and graph update are performed.
- Reboot from Home Screen with one simple widget.
- Choose between several different color schemes for your app. (More coming soon)
If you want more control Memory Reboot PRO 2 also offers you the ability to:
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device reaches a memory usage percentage.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device locks/unlock.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific time of the day.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific interval.
- Choose what type of notification you should receive on every reboot.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/memoryreboot) to find the news about Memory Reboot!
NOTE: Color schemes purchased through Memory Reboot FREE will not be available in Memory Reboot PRO since these are two distinct applications. We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.
More from developer
Saint Yin helps you follow one of the following workout programs:
Track your workouts for P90X, T25, Less Mills, Insanity, Rushfit, Asylum, Brazil Butt Lift, Hip Hop Abs, Body Beast, TurboFire, Ballet Body, Supreme 90, RevAbs, Chalean Extreme, Tapout XT, and a few more.
Simple. Choose a program. Enter your start date. That's it.
Now you'll know exactly what workouts you'll be doing each day.
- Miss a workout? move that day and all future days move too.
- Clearly displays when you started your current cycle and when it will end
- Highlights your next workout and all of your Rest days
- Mark workouts as completed
- Keep notes
- Log calories
- Home screen widget displays today's workout
App Permission Explanations
* Used to backup and restore your data
* Used for Google Analytics
Saint Yin's Workout Log is in no way associated with or endorsed by Product Partners, LLC, Beachbody.com® , Digital Shelf Space™, or Tapout LLC.
This is an app for me.
Shelly launches other apps based on package names that you must enter by hand!
I wrote it because I'm constantly adding and removing the apps I develop from my phone and I'm too lazy to keep adding the icons back to my desktop. There are app launchers, but they're overkill for my purpose.
A good version of this app would allow you to configure a pseudo-app for each app you wanted to run. This is NOT the good version.