It's useful for recording time of some sports, sales record, weight management, etc.
Utility costs, Fuel consumption, Food costs, Base body temperature,Blood glucose level,
Jogging distance, Overtime hours, Blood pressure, Body fat percentage, Golf score
It's android 4.0 or later only.
The difference with the previous version
- It's based standards UI of android4.0 or later UI.
- Suitable for tablet.
- Replacement of the graph display order of the top screen is possible to drag-and-drop.
- You can graph edit, delete, CSV export with drag and drop to icon.
- Upload to google drive / Download from google drive(This is useful when you want to use multiple devices).
- Voice input
- fine refurbishment details.
If you have "Graph" old version.
1. Graph old version : "Settings->All data export"
2. Graph Pro : "SD card ->Import from SD card"
*Free version can show 20 data.
Premium version can show data no limit.
You can upgrade to premium version, "Menu(tap app icon) -> About Premium version".
If you have "Graph" old version(paid), you can upgrade to the premium version at a discount price.
Please upgrade in a state in which the previous Graph(paid version) is installed.
-Draw base line
-Input by day / count
-CSV export, import
-All data export, import
-Icon order change
-It is possible to input more than once a day in date chart
-Font size settings
-Plot data label
-Display Summary Average Max Min
-Summary based first date
-Upload to google drive / Download from google drive.
If your phone is less than android4.0, then check this "Graph".
- Support (almost) every type of function
- Graphic representation of the equations
- Possibility of using many parameters
- Draw the first or second derivative of an equation
- Draw the integral of an equation
- Calculation of roots, local extrema, saddle points and inflection points*
- Draw the coordinates to an specific x-Position
- Draw the tangent to an specific x-Position
- Draw the normal to an specific x-Position
- Calculate the definite integral of any equation
- Manage your graphs in different sessions
- Limitless amounts of equations
- Export your graph as PNG-file
- Use intuitive multitouch gestures to zoom in your graph plot
In schools, universities or at work: The graphic representation of Equations is useful in many kinds of your daily routine.
The app supports the following function types:
- polynomial function, rational function
- Sinus, Cosinus, Tangens
- Arcussinus, Arcuscosinus, Arcustangens
- Sinus hyperbolicus, Cosinus hyperbolicus, Tangens hyperbolicus
- Arcussinus hyperbolicus, Arcuscosinus hyperbolicus, Arcustangens hyperbolicus
- Logarithm, natural logarithm, Logarithm to any base
- Squareroot, cubicroot, root to any exponent
- Absolute, Signum
- Round, Ceil, Floor
Moreover, up to 13 different parameters can be defined.
* We are testing this feature at the moment. The points were calculated numerically. That's why it is possible that not all points are found, especially with non continuously differentiable functions.
Are there any open questions? Send us an E-Mail: email@example.com
Developed by Amadeus Gebauer
Saint Yin helps you follow one of the following workout programs:
Track your workouts for P90X, T25, Less Mills, Insanity, Rushfit, Asylum, Brazil Butt Lift, Hip Hop Abs, Body Beast, TurboFire, Ballet Body, Supreme 90, RevAbs, Chalean Extreme, Tapout XT, and a few more.
Simple. Choose a program. Enter your start date. That's it.
Now you'll know exactly what workouts you'll be doing each day.
- Miss a workout? move that day and all future days move too.
- Clearly displays when you started your current cycle and when it will end
- Highlights your next workout and all of your Rest days
- Mark workouts as completed
- Keep notes
- Log calories
- Home screen widget displays today's workout
App Permission Explanations
* Used to backup and restore your data
* Used for Google Analytics
Saint Yin's Workout Log is in no way associated with or endorsed by Product Partners, LLC, Beachbody.com® , Digital Shelf Space™, or Tapout LLC.
This is an app for me.
Shelly launches other apps based on package names that you must enter by hand!
I wrote it because I'm constantly adding and removing the apps I develop from my phone and I'm too lazy to keep adding the icons back to my desktop. There are app launchers, but they're overkill for my purpose.
A good version of this app would allow you to configure a pseudo-app for each app you wanted to run. This is NOT the good version.