To make it work, you must install the latest version of Next Launcher 3D which is #1 3D home launcher app in Android Market.
How to add Next Widgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in Next Launcher 3D. Press the Widget Tab and choose the widget you like.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
NOTE: It will only work on Launchers which support Scrollable Contacts:
Launcher Pro, ADW Launcher, Zeam, Go Launcher, Home+ etc. are all supported Launcher. Provided you enable Scrollable support in Launcher Settings.
Default Android Launcher does not support Scrollable Widget, neither does HTC Launcher or Samsung TouchWiz Launcher.
There are two Contact widgets:
1. Contact Widget with 2x4 (This display contacts in single column)
2. Contact Widget with 4x4 (This display contacts in 3 columns)
Option to display:
1. All Contacts
2. Contact Groups
3. Favourites etc.
Option to change background widget color
Option to display custom heading on top
Very Fast and low on memory.
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to email@example.com
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
I created this app to save me a couple of seconds to switch between activities on android. This is for ICS. Its an application that launches the recent applications on ICS without having to press and hold the home button.
This application has 2 icons in your application drawer.
The one launches straight the Recent applications. The other one is a configuration that adds the recent application button in the notification bar for convenience.
You can switch to another recent application from any application you are using in android. Slide the notification bar and launch the Recent Applications.
Tested in ICS with Samsung Galaxy SII.
This application is of no use to android with the soft system buttons at the bottom of the screen.
What is Recent Plus!?
It is a small app that replaces the "recent apps" dialog that appears when you long-press the home button. It shows the recently opened apps as before but additionally shows a volume slider. See screenshots. Requires CM7.
As you all know, the nook color is a wonderful device but it is lacking hardware buttons. A typical and really nice remedy is to install keysmod / Hard-key editor and bind the volume buttons to back and menu. Problem: you can no longer easily change the current volume while in an app, especially when it is running in fullscreen.
It started with this post and I am now moving it here.
* a device running a recent nightly of cyanogenmod 7
(0. install the keysmod so you have back/menu instead of the volume buttons)
1. go to "Settings", "Cyanogenmod Settings", "Input", "long-press home settings": check "Use custom application" and then choose "Select custom application", tap "Applications" (yes, another tap here in that list! This is the first entry), finally select "Recent Plus!"
2. done. Now you can long press home to switch apps and change the volume
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
This app is bundled with Contact Editor Pro to allow you to edit synced contacts on pre-Android 4 devices.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync your iCloud calendars!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
As of Android 4.2 this issue is fixed and the workaround no longer necessary (except for Samsung devices), please uninstall it.
HTC One users please check out this site first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. Just enter your account data and SmoothSync will keep your contacts in sync.
The app will not sync Contacts from other accounts (like Google) to iCloud!
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly. Also check if you need the workaround app mentioned above.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* automatic account discovery
* syncs contact photos
* customizable sync interval (default: 6h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* support for custom labels
* encrypts password on the device
* New! One way group sync (iCloud to Android) (two-way-sync of groups will follow)
* relations won't get synced (yet)
* "push" is not supported (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Wizz provide useful widget for fast access importance data and social media status on your smart phones and tablet home screen.
✓ Facebook Widget
✓ Facebook Stack Widget
✓ Twitter Widget
✓ Twitter Stack Widget
✓ Message Widget
✓ Message Stack Widget
✓ Agenda Widget
✓ Agenda Stack Widget
✓ Month Calendar Widget
✓ Calendar Widget
✓ Reader Widget
✓ Reader Stack Widget
✓ TimeLine Widget(Facebook & Twitter)
✓ Contact Widget
For any issue please email me at thirachart[at]gmail.com
Support Launcher : Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly bean stock launcher,ADW Launcher, APEX Launcher,Nova Launcher
Your contacts are probably the most important data in your phone, right? This application will deeply analyze your phonebook and bring it close to perfection. The built in intelligence will surprise you, so download it and try. We believe this application is essential and should be included with every phone.
We are excited to provide you this completely new version with a beautiful new user interface! Did you know that one app can offer your contacts so many powerful features?
• Remove all obvious duplicates and even find similar contacts
• You now have direct access to each individual optimization function
• Accounts Merge - a powerful function for moving contacts between accounts. For example you can move all contacts from your Phone Memory to Google to have them all synchronized and then find and delete all duplicates.
• The ability to mass delete contacts you no longer need
• Correct and nicely format phone numbers
• Locate potentially incorrect contacts which cannot be dialed
• Find all incomplete contacts that have an important contact field empty
• Clean contacts removing empty fields
• Add international prefixes and country codes where needed
• Merge contact fragments into one rich contact
• Locate contacts in your messages and calls that have not yet been saved
• Conversion of vanity numbers like 1-800-MY-GOOGLE
• New contacts editor with adding new fields
• Edit, Delete, Select all or unselect all contacts at any time, just tap and hold the contact
We are investing a lot of effort into this application, please rate it or let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note 1:
Android provides very limited memory to applications so if you try to process too many contacts the application may be stopped. It is not our fault or a bug.
Important note 2:
Different phones have different implementation of contacts. If the application is not showing your contacts, please let us know what phone you are using and what accounts you have. We will be happy to support it for you.
With this, a call or SMS to your favourite contact is just a touch away.
Boring with the dull Android call widget?
We provide you the option to choose your own preference of skin for your widget.
1. Add 4 favourite contacts to homescreen
2. Option to choose either CALL, "Call with Speaker On", SMS or both action for ONE Touch event.
3. Option to choose your own preference of skin for the widget. (Random features also included)
4. Support contact with multiple phone numbers.
5. New features to crop contact photo to prevent unwanted image scaling.
6. Animated call and sms option. Let us know if you like it.
7. Help page added for 'Quick Start Guide'
8. More to come! Any other features you need, please kindly email to us.
Please email us if you have any issue
Help us to rate it if you like it. Thanks
** When add this Widget for the first, it might take around 30-60 seconds. So please be patient and do not cancel it half way. Thanks
** IMPORTANT : It will be a bit slow when load for the first time as it will run the skin installation, so please wait for it to load. Sorry for that.
Tags: call widget , contact widget , one touch , shortcut , fast call , top widget, beautiful widget , simple widget , nice animated widget , photo contact , best widget, Valentine skin, Chinese New Year skin, Honeycomb skin, special and unique skin, st patrick skin
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
+++ scrollable widget, calendar widget, agenda widget, task widget, widgets +++
I removed dialer in this build.
True contacts are good for Local Sync and all apps that create contacts accounts (see http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync/local-sync-and-android-4-ics) because manufacturer's Android 1 apps are lacking features of Android 4.
Android contacts application - Apache License 2.0.
✓ Backup to dropbox.
✓ Send as email attachment.
✓ Google, Outlook or Custom CSV style.
This application do not restore contacts! yet... We recommend using the restore suggestion below.
Restore Contacts Tip:
⇨ Import the CSV file with http://www.google.com/contacts.
⇦ Contact data will then be synced back to your device.
Why Backup Contacts?
When new contact data is created on your Android™ device, you would think that it’s all saved at the same place by default? this is not always true.
Contacts Data could be saved in places like:
⇨ Google account - contact data
⇨ Phone/Tablet - contact data
⇨ Other: Facebook etc. - contact data
The Backup Contacts application retrieves ALL contact data stored on your Android™ device and saves it into ONE text file for safe keeping.
If you loose your Android™ device! the only contact data backed up by default is the Google account - contact data!
If you like this application, give it some stars.
HOW TO CREATE A SIMPLE PHONE LIST:
① Set the "CSV Style" to "CUSTOM" in the Preference menu option.
② Un-check all boxes except "Display Name" and "Phone" in the preference option "CSV custom style"
③ Press the "Backup to SD-Card" button.
HOW TO RETRIEVE THE CSV FILE:
❐ Mount the SD-Card to your PC.
File location: SD-Card/Backup.Contacts.DATE.csv
⇧ Upload the file to your Dropbox.
File location: Dropbox/Android Backup Contacts/Backup.Contacts.DATE.csv
✉ Send the file to your email address.
File location: Attachment in email
CSV = Comma-separated values
COMPLETE BACKUP & SYNC: Securely backup your contacts and never worry about losing them. Sync your contacts to all your devices. Edit on one device and see the changes on others automatically.
AUTO-UPDATING CONTACTS: Get your contacts’ latest information automatically updated on your phone. When you change your information, it updates directly in their phone!
MEET & CONNECT: Easily exchange contact info when you meet people. Just type their IntouchID or use the integrated QR code scanner or give a missed call!
DIGITAL BIZ CARD: Go Green, save some tress, and never be without your biz card. Send professional looking biz card to contacts.
INSTANT TRANSFER TO NEW DEVICE: Buying a new or a second device? Just install IntouchApp and get all your contacts pushed to the new device! We support iPhone, iPad and Blackberry devices.
Watch the video below to learn how the IntouchApp magic works.
Learn about benefits of IntouchApp: http://www.IntouchApp.com/magic
We, at Intouch, are committed to keep you in touch with the people that matter to you by ensuring you have each other's latest contact information accessible all the time. We promise to give you lots of exciting value-add features very soon! Do Stay In-Touch!
Help us in spreading the word. Join us on