Download the latest version of the official Edinburgh bus tracking application for Android. This application will let you view live bus departures for Lothian Buses services and estimated departures for trams in Edinburgh, Scotland.
My Bus Edinburgh has the following features;
* View the next departures for each bus service at each stop serviced by Lothian Buses and estimated times for Edinburgh Trams.
* Keep a list of your favourite bus stops to easily revisit them later.
* Ability to manually enter a bus stop code found at all bus stops to show live times for that stop, or alternatively scan the QR code at the bus stop.
* Fully integrated vector Google Maps which can show your location as well as nearby bus stops and coloured bus routes.
* The map is fully searchable so you can search for places and bus stop names. Includes voice search from Google.
* Get the latest traffic and journey news in the News and Updates section.
* Favourite bus stops can be saved to the home screen on your device for opening easily later.
* Nearest bus stops listing.
* Google Street View linking.
* Integration with Google Backup.
* Italian localisation.
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add proximity alerts to alert you when you are near a selected bus stop,
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add bus time alerts to alert you when a selected bus service is near a selected bus stop.
* And more...
* The features you are able to use is dependent on what version of Android is installed on your device. Experimental features are not guaranteed to work correctly - use with caution.
A very big thank you to Anthony Totton for supplying the artwork. A big thank you to Matteo Doni for supplying Italian localisation and thank you to Ross McClymont for helping with beta testing.
This application is officially endorsed by The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses.
Follow My Bus Edinburgh on Twitter for the latest updates: http://twitter.com/MyBusEdinburgh
Explanation of permissions;
- Network based and GPS locations: used in the bus stop map and nearest bus stops listing to find your location.
- Internet access: used to load bus times, update the bus stop database and load news.
- Access network state: to intelligently use the network only when it is available.
- SD card: backups of favourites are stored here.
- Use Google Services: required to use Google Maps.
- Vibrate: used for alerts.
Disclaimer: this application does not support any other operator in Edinburgh than Lothian Buses (because it is not technically possible). The data comes straight from the My Bus Tracker service, operated by The City of Edinburgh Council. While The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses endorse this app, they do not take any responsibility for it.
All data given by the application is a computational estimation and as such, should be treated as a guide only.
Keywords: edinburgh, bus, tracker, official, lothian, buses, tram, trams
There’s no need to search for the exact fare again. Instead, you can buy and load your phone with Lothian Buses and Edinburgh Trams m-tickets. Your m-tickets can then be activated and used as you need them. The app also uses real-time information and can send push notifications so you’ll always know when your bus is due.
• Your ticket straight to your mobile.
Buy tickets with the Transport for Edinburgh app and turn your phone into your ticket. Purchase tickets at a time convenient for you, then just activate one and show your phone to the driver when you get on the bus, or validate at the tram stop. Tickets are easy to buy and can be used straight away or saved for future trips.
• Never miss the bus again.
Fast, responsive maps show you all stops near you along with departure boards for Lothian Buses and Edinburgh Trams – we’ll even send you a message when you’re approaching an unfamiliar stop.
• Easily get from A to B.
If you’re looking for a fast, easy way to get around Edinburgh and the Lothians, the app can give you up to five quick, convenient ways to get there using Lothian Buses and Edinburgh Trams. You can then follow the directions on a large, clear map. Even better: we’ll send an alert to your phone when you’re close to your final stop.
• Your app, the way you want it.
The app changes depending on where you are and how you use it. You can add your favourite stops and services, and save places for use later on. Plus, the great ‘Take Me Home’ button gives you live directions for getting home, day or night. We’ll can even send you messages if your favourite services are disrupted.
If you'd like to make a suggestion on features you'd like to see in the Transport for Edinburgh app, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the app requires data access and works best with GPS on. Please be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
NEW! Lite version and Pro version have the SAME FEATURES! Upgrade to Pro to remove the ads.
There's no better tool for exploring and getting around Chicago than the Chicago Transit Authority. But with more than 140 bus and train routes covering 2,230 route miles, the system itself can be a challenge to learn. Chicago Transit Tracker can help ensure that you get the most out of the CTA.
"I think this is the greatest app ever" -C.R.
-Real-time Bus and Train Trackers!
-Add and organize multiple 'L' and Bus routes in My Routes
-Reorder, group and organize those routes into groups for each access
-Map predicted buses on your route with a single tap
-Save (export) your list of routes to backup, and load (import) them from backup. Simply go to Settings to save or load your list. Great for when you need to reinstall your app or upgrade to Pro!
-Closest Routes lookup based on your location (limited to a single route in Lite version)
-Alarms to tell you when to walk out the door
-Smooth flashing indicators to alert you of changes
-Filter by name when creating route
-Report crashes to us to improve your experiences down the road
Why Pro vs. Lite?
- The Pro version removes ads.
Use offer code RBAPP100 to get Rs 100 off on your first app booking!! TnC Apply.
Use redBus.in android app to book bus & Volvo tickets in the easiest & fastest way. The app allows you to search and book bus tickets for over 67,000 routes and also choose from over 1,800 operators. Choose from seater, sleeper, semi-sleeper, A/C, non A/C buses. You can now transact on the redBus.in app using netbanking, credit cards, debit cards, Cash on delivery & phone booking options.
Key Features of the android app:
* LIVE TRACKING: Track your bus LIVE on a map. Know where you are any time during the journey
* Friends & Family: Send a tracking link to your near & dear to keep track of your whereabouts & plan pickups
* Select Boarding points: Choose your boarding point on a map and get directions
* One touch Secure Payment: Save your card details & book tickets with a single tap
* One touch Cancellations: Cancel tickets using the application with a single tap
* Save ticket details: Download previously booked tickets and save them on the app
* Call support: Call our support team directly from the application
* Find buses & route information: Use the app to check availability and price of buses & operators in India
* Ratings: Get ratings of buses based on fellow customers feedback for each operator
* Amenities: Check out amenities available in the bus
Reserve seats & check fares from several Travels like:
VRL, SRS, KPN, Orange Tours, Neeta Travels, Kallada, Kesineni, SVR, Sharma Travels, HKB, Sangeetha, SRM, Seabird, Hindusthan, Paulo, Rathimeena, Sharma, Sree Kaleswari, Universal, Kaveri, Morning star, Greenline, Prasanna, Hebron, Hans, Vivegam, National, A1, Roadlink, Meghana, Patel, Konduskar, Jabbar & many more
Book tickets on state bus carriers as well such as:
UPSRTC, HRTC, GoaKadamba, etc.
States in which bus services can be found:
Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, NCR, Haryana, Goa, Kerala, West Bengal, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Orissa & many many more
***** I loved it A very easy app to handle and saves money too ;-)
***** Easy way to book ticket I am quiet happy with booking tickets through redbus android application and taking less time to book..
***** Great work by redbus I never thought bus bookings gets this easy & simple. I use to stand in bus counters to book tickets but now from a mobile without wasting hours, I can book in 5mins. I love this app. In booking counters even v stand for hours there is no guarantee I'll get a ticket or not but they r showing how many tickets r there also. Thank u redbus.
***** Excellent I have been using this site since several years and my experience is always the best. I have never faced any issue related to booking , cancellations , or reimbursement. One of the most trustable site for bus booking I have ever come across.
* Winner (Global) Mobile innovation in travel award – eyefortravel
* Winner Mbillionth award (innovations in telecom & mobile content) across South Asia - mbillionth
Discover more about redBus.in:
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
NYC Bus Tracker uses Global Positioning GPS System hardware and wireless communications technology to track the real-time location of buses.
get information about when the next bus will arrive at your stop, even if you are still at home, the office, shopping, or dining.
all you need to do is put in your bus number or location in the search bar and it will tell you exactly where the bus is now download the app now
and never wait anymore by the bus stop again
1. Why is GPS Service always on?
-The App activates GpsService to search for current location based on GPS/A-GPS setting of the phone. This service will be terminated after exiting the app (Press return button on phone in App main menu->Yes).
2. Must GPS be turned on to obtain current location and use alight reminder?
-An approximate location can be obtained by turning on wireless network (A-GPS / Wi-Fi), while switching on GPS can return a more accurate result.
3. How to cancel alight reminders?
-Press the bell once again.
4. What will “Journey Log Tracker” show if no alight reminder is set?.
-Last viewed bus route information will be displayed (still effective after restarting the app). If no route has ever been searched, the App will ask you to input a route number.
5. What does the bus icon in route details refer to?
-If you are on a bus, the bus icon is showing your current location. Otherwise, it represents the bus stop nearest to your current place.
6. Point-to-Point search: A map is shown after searching for origin/destination?
-It allows you to confirm the desired origin/destination on map and adjust when necessary simply by dragging. If you wish to return to the original position after dragging, press the blue icon.
7. What should I do to check or amend origin/destination after confirmation?
-Press the Map icon.
If you encounter any further problem when using this app, please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com for follow up.
Citybus & New World First Bus (“NWFB”) Android App is now available bringing you the most comprehensive and convenient features via utilizing map functions to search for all nearby bus routes, and navigate you to the bus stops you desire. Wherever you are, you can access to the first-hand information of Citybus & NWFB. We ensure you an efficient and pleasant experience in planning and enjoying your every journey with us.
*Genuine Point-to-Point Search
You can simply drag anywhere on the map to set origin and destination to explore all relevant route information which is an exceptional experience of a genuine “point-to-point” route-searching function.
Immediately display the walking distance between the boarding/ interchanging / alighting locations and the bus stops selected to facilitate easier journey planning.
* “Next Bus Arrival Time” for Cityflyer airport service
Display the estimated arrival times of Cityflyer service available at the selected bus stop in the coming up 45 mins.
*“Customer Notice” for all bus routes
Look up relevant Customer Notice for the selected bus route or bus stop.
*Nearby Bus Routes Search
Immediately track your real-time location to show all nearby bus routes.
*Bus Route Information
Display all Citybus and NWFB bus routes information with location of each bus stop and route segment.
*Bus Stop Navigation
Equipped with smart navigation functions guiding you to the desired bus stop.
*Journey Log Tracker
Remind you to alight in 2 phases (300m/600m). Present the latest 10 alight reminders in a summary; automatically remove each reminder upon arrival at the concerned bus stop to avoid repeated notice to ensure a timely journey.
* “Next Bus Arrival Time” for Cityflyer airport service
Display the estimated arrival times of Cityflyer service available at the selected bus stop in the coming up 45 mins.
*Customer Notice for all bus routes
Look up relevant Customer Notice for the selected bus route or bus stop.
Continued use of GPS service may reduce battery life.
Alight reminders are for reference only.
Mobile App - CitybusNWFB Terms and Conditions
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
1. The lowest bus fare and the fewest enroute stop sorting
By entering your current origin and destination to go, KMB Mobile instantly searches all appropriate bus routes and highlights the bus route with the lowest bus fare as well as the route with the fewest enroute stops for your selection.
2. Alight reminder
After selecting the alighting stop, KMB & LW Smartphone App will warmly remind you to alight before arrival.
3. Nearby bus stops
Provide you all nearby bus routes and its associated bus stop locations with maps and photos to help you easily get to the bus stop.
4. Estimated Arrival Time
Inquire coming bus estimated arrival time, planning journey more easy and efficient.
5. Enroute information
Show your existing real-time location during your bus trip, so you won’t get lost.
Remarks : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
Tourists! Do you need to get to Disney, the major shopping areas, or need a ride to/from the Orlando airport (OIA)? Download “Orlando Bus Schedule” and be independent! Travel in a safe and friendly environment around the greater Orlando area and enjoy access to shopping (all Malls including Fashion Square Mall, Mall at Millenia, Altamonte Mall, and the Premiere Outlet Mall), restaurants, the attractions (Disney, Universal Studios, colleges, Orlando Science Center, Museums, etc.), and lodging.
Hope you enjoy the “Orlando Bus Schedule” App! Use it for free and leave us a comment.
Not affiliated with lynx.com