Your social news magazine reading Facebook, RSS & friends’ news
All your care of news in one app – Taable Note. It's free.
★ Provide an easy way to bookmark the favorite category’s news in newsstand by just pin it
★ Read and quick find RSS subscriptions with different categories conveniently
★ Provide a way to explore your friends’ usual reading RSS
★ Enable to search or input the link of RSS for subscription
★ Easy discovery of more related news when reading news in details
★ Easily create your own news in Taable Note and share via Facebook
★ Keep your favorite news, photos and videos across the web
★ Easily explore and follow liked Facebook Pages of you and your friends
★ Manage your news in well organized folders in a simple way
★ Bookmark the favorite news for future reading
★ Provide a way to download the news photos
★ Welcome you to like and leave comments in any news
★ Share news with your social networks
You can follow Taable Note on:
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TaableNote
Google+ Page - https://plus.google.com/107940376129963715351
Website - http://note.taable.com/
To submit your favorite RSS or Facebook page:
British news reader gives you easy access to read the most popular news sources from U.K on your Android device. Take this app with you and stay informed with access to the latest news.
You can find news from:
Channel 4 news
Yahoo News UK
- The best news reading experience in mobile with clean design
- Reading featured news, latest or by category
- Never miss important news with news bulletin delivered directly to you in the morning, noon, afternoon and evening
- Become a reporter: you can send news directly to our editor
- Like/share news with your friend on Facebook
- Filter by news title and/or content - to display only the important bits
- Notifies you about all unread or just new items since your last check
- Per-feed customisable background update intervals
- Assists in adjusting the optimal feed update intervals to save battery life
- Feed auto discovery support
- RSS and Atom support
- Dark and Light reader themes
- Feed item sharing
- Import/export feeds from/to OPML file
- No ads!
Feel free to e-mail me about feature requests, bugs, complaints or season greetings :-)
* Share news via Facebook Twitter Gmail Dropbox and more
* Video support if exist in the news on website
* Use gestures to navigate between the articles
* Cache the news for offline reading
* Adjustable font size
* Adapt articles from website to mobile devices
* Different icon resolutions for different type of devices
1. See the same clean look wherever you use Feedspot - on mobile, tablet or web.
2. Supports key productivity features like Tagging, Folder organization, Keyboard shortcuts, List view & Expanded view, Sorting and more.
3. Search articles within your feeds. Find exactly what you are looking for in half the time with Advanced Search Filters.
4. Track News using KEYWORDS
5. Experience screaming fast page loads for your feeds and folders. Your feeds are always updated. New items appear in your feed within minutes they are published on the original site.
6. Automatically post your Favorites to Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Bufferapp, Readability, Instapaper, Evernote and more.
7. Get RSS feed for all your favorites, shared items,tags and folders.
8. Follow friends and see interesting items shared by them.
9. Subscribe to unlimited number of feeds
10. Share Folders with your friends and Family via Email or on your choice of social network.
11.Get instant notifications on your desktop for arriving articles
12.Share articles directly by Email or via Pocket, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Delicious, Evernote, Instapaper, Readability, Hatena and more.
13.Easily organize your subscriptions in folders and articles in tags
To learn more about Feedspot, visit us at : http://www.feedspot.com
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sync with Google
*Sync articles (star items, share items, people you follow and feeds)
*Sync images and web pages
*Automatic synchronizes with Google Reader to keep news up to date.
*Offline reading (cache articles, cache images, cache webs)
*Offline mark all as read, mark previous as read
*Offline marking (star, share, like, keep unread)
*Get articles that are not synchronized （like using Google Reader in browser）
*Display share note and comments
*Search and add feed to your Google Reader
*Mark as read when scrolling list
*Swipe article to mark as read
*Support full screen reading
*Support read, star, share, like, keep unread, note, send to, mark all as read, mark previous as read, etc.
*Support unread items filter
*Support full article zoom
*Connect to Google Reader through HTTP or HTTPS
This app works great with websites created on such platforms as: uCoz, WordPress, DLE, Joomla etc. It also automatically finds and subscribes to RSS feeds on various other websites that you like.
Using this application you can easily keep up with all changes on your websites, popular blogs, news portals etc. It will be available on your device at any time, even when you're offline. It's a valuable feature when you travel a lot and in places where good network connection is a problem.
The app will let you:
- Configure the updates frequency as you like,
- Send and receive private messages on websites created with uCoz,
- Sort the list of websites in any order you prefer,
- Automatically delete old entries that you've read already or keep them for the period of your choice,
- Add to favorites any entries that you like to keep handy in fast and easy access at any time.
Your thoughts about our app are very important for us, so please leave your questions and opinions in reviews here so we could make this app even better.
"I love this app so much, since you know, I designed it." -Anna C.
The News App is not just another reader app. It's dead simple, with a simple philosophy: open, read.
You get around 10 news items per category. Read them, or swipe them away. Share them even, if you're into that kind of thing. But don't expect adding feeds, sections, configuration, etc. Too confusing right? Ach, we agree. So messy and annoying.
The News is also great tablet app! So fire up those tablets and enjoy one of the most polished Android news apps around.
* Scrollable home screen widget!
* Android beam support! That's right folks- don't just show your friends the news: beam it to them baby!
* Actual, real, honest tablet support. We didn't just stretch this bad boy and call it "tablet friendly". Who in their right mind would do that? everyonelese ... We designed this from the ground up for a specific tablet reading experience. With good ol' fragments and all. Portrait and landscape. Boom.
* Bezel Swipe! DID YOU HEAR THAT??? Yes, the rumours are true. The News for Android supports bezel swiping. Please, no autographs now.
Designer News is created by LayerVault - https://layervault.com/ - a company based in New York City. This app is developed by a DN fan and is in no way related to Layer Vault.
V2 of the app will include Log in functionality and HTML styled comments.
Add your favorite web sites, blogs, and social networks like Facebook or
Twitter, and see them transformed into gorgeous visual streams.
Create highly personalised streams in the StreamStudio: Merge several news feeds into one stream, and rename and color-code
that stream. Turn on Taptu Magic to let Taptu learn what you like and tailor your
streams to your interests. Create customized keyword searches to keep you up to date on a
Read and reply to what your friends write on Facebook and Twitter.
Save articles to read them later using Instapaper, Pocket or Taptu's bookmarks.
Sync your streams across devices, platforms, and your browser at taptu.com.
TechCrunch: "The design itself is sleek and clean, allowing you to separate each stream...If you are a power reader or a news junkie, Taptu's app is the way to go. Not only does it allow you to access a large number of news sources (thousands), in an easy to read interface, but it allows you to personalize and customize your feeds"
Wired.com: "Taptu's secret sauce lets you mash up mixed streams...I didn't give up on it after some initial enthusiasm. I kept going back not only to read up on things but also to try things out that occurred to me randomly and to tinker with feeds"
A number of highly customizable widgets including scrollable Lists and Stacks, with custom update times and multiple backgrounds.
Find and add streams
* Add streams: Choose from a huge variety of featured topical streams in our StreamStore. It's all free.
* Find even more content using the search box and Bing RSS Search
* DJ your News: Mix & merge streams and color-code them to your liking. Add and remove sources from Taptu's topical streams or create custom Search Streams by filtering your streams with a keyword.
* Make your streams more interesting: Let Taptu learn what you're into from your reading habits so we can make your streams more relevant to you.
* Suppose you're into football but not tennis and you've added Taptu's sports stream. Taptu Magic will learn what articles you read and show you more football and less tennis.
* You can still add and remove sources from your streams, and you can always switch off Taptu Magic, so you're in control.
* Read your favorite social streams - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
* Share: Post articles and share streams to your friends.
* Post to, like, comment or re-tweet from your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn streams
Found a bug, got stuck, have a suggestion? Drop us an email at email@example.com
Follow us on:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MyTaptu
Twitter - http://twitter.com/taptu
Web - https://www.taptu.com
Be Smart & Organized with Smart Feed Reader!
• Full support of RSS, RDF and ATOM feeds, import Google Reader feeds;
• Offline reading of news;
• Full-context search;
• Widgets support;
• Easy to manage feeds, personalized icons;
• Customization of the feed update interval (global for all feeds and particular – for the selected feed);
• Filtering stories by Author, Title, Content, Category for the best customization;
• Automatic organizing feeds by categories;
• Improved content sorting by Newer, Older, Unread, Read or Hide properties;
• Highlighting of newly-added and updated news;
• Automatic sorting news by Date: Today, Yesterday, Older;
• Media Collection: easy to view pictures and play attached media;
• Full-screen display of News (optional);
• Easy sliding between news with a simple gesture;
• Displaying news with a preview in the NewsList screen;
• Star rating for the news;
• Sharing content via E-Mail;
• Support of landscape screen orientation.
Smart News Filtering:
Personalize your content with Smart News Filtering – powerful and innovative feature that helps you to filter and manage your news automatically by Author, Title, Content, Category, etc. Each filter is made up of search condition to match specific parameter and action to perform. With Smart News Filtering you can automate copying news into custom folders, marking news, rating or just deleting it. You can have as many smart filters as you need!
• Android 2.1 or later.
Are positive thoughts and positive affirmations important for you? Do you manage your life by positive thinking? Then Positive News Reader can be a good tool for you too.
Only read what you really want to!
But please don't mix Positive News Reader up with those apps that offer over-filtered (religious, esoteric, communist, etc.) content! It's different. Filtering is just for you in this app. Give it a try!
- Newspaper-like interface with image effects,
- State of the art positive-mood filter (with 3 strength levels),
- Keyword analyzer and keyword banning (Don't you want to hear about something? Just ban it!),
- Comes preset for 11 topics and 4 regions with more than 34 news sources (see below),
- Optimized for high resolution phones AND tablets (min. 240 pixels per inch!!!),
- Parses RSS and Atom feeds,
- No registration, maximum privacy!
- NO ADS! Not even in this free version. (Pro version with advanced features is available inside the app.)
Extras in Pro version:
- display more articles
- you can choose more styles
- sharing feature
- higher levels of positive filter
- night mode
- adding new sources
- export/import the configuration
Available news categories:
- Arts, Culture,
- Business, Finance,
- Cars, Motorsports,
- Daily news, Politics,
- Entertainment, People,
- Health, Environment,
- IT, Gadgets,
- Lifestyle, Home,
- Science, Technology,
- and an extra "My Collection" category for your custom sources.
The app contains the following news sources by default:
- ART NEWS PORTAL
- Arts Journal
- Breaking Travel News
- Contemporary Art Daily
- Daily Mail
- FOX NEWS
- Men's Health
- Popular Science
- Sky News
- The Age
- The Atlantic
- The Australian
- the guardian
- The Huffington Post
- THE INDEPENDENT
- The New York Times
- The Sydney Morning Herald
- The Telegraph
- The Verge
- Top Gear
- USA TODAY
- Women's Health Mag
- UK / Europe
- World (all news)
Each screen is a smart summary of exactly one article. Swipe quickly from page to beautifully-illustrated page.
Simply tailors your top stories from thousands of articles. You can’t miss anything important with Simply – and it’s fast and fun.
You can rely on Simply’s quality and performance. Award-winning apps by the Simply design team have been ranked #1 in over 30 countries.
Simply’s top features:
- 100s of robust sources examined to deliver comprehensive news
- Many US locations tracked to assure local news
- 1,000,000 articles analyzed monthly
- Every article intelligently prioritized
- Clear, compact summaries generated automatically
- Full-story text presented in a single swipe
- Personalized, relevant news derived from your search words
- News repository stored on your device keeps you informed even when offline
Standard Simply is always free. Extensions can be purchased inside the app or can be activated for free if you recommend Simply to a friend.
Simply users are saying:
***** Great app. Good information. Easy to use.
***** Many sources, impressive summaries, cool design. Recommended.
***** Does exactly what it claims.
***** That is a great app that I use constantly.
Questions / problems: firstname.lastname@example.org