Works unlike CATA Perfect and Functional. Thank you. Edit: needs updating the tracker, shows no busses on routes
Must have for Penn Staters Thanks Gil for developing a lightweight app that outperforms the official app on every level. Works flawlessly on Nexus 5 with Kit Kat.
Problem with App Sometimes shows that there are no buses running when they obviously are. Love the app normally but has had problems for some reason
Very good 98% of the time, this app is perfect. I assume the other 2% of the time is due to unforseen traffic situations.
Useful Not perfect, but better than the official CATA version!
Great app So much better then the horrendous regular cata app
* Visual updates and bug fixes.
* Fixed issue where the route outline sometimes would not display the first time the app was loaded.
* Tried to fix manufacturer bugs when using certain Android methods. Issues fixed: Menu keys for some LG 4.0/4.1 phones caused crash and crashing for some Samsung 4.2 phones.
As always, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issues with the app.
The CATA app is the best way to plan your day around Penn State, State College, and the surrounding area. No more freezing outside or watching the bus pull away as you run after it!
See where buses are in real-time, get scheduled and estimated departure times by stop, and provide feedback on CATA's bus service.
Also check out detailed information for each bus, including a real-time count of the number of riders onboard.