A Reid doctor is as close as your smartphone, tablet or computer! Right beside you when you need medical care from home, work or on the go – regardless of whether or not you are already a patient of a Reid doctor. It is easy and convenient. No appointment is needed. Log in to connect to a Reid Health doctor within a few minutes for a live, video visit.
What is Reid HealthNow?
Reid HealthNow is a free mobile app that makes health care affordable, convenient and fast. You can now initiate an online video visit with a Reid doctor when you need care. Connect to Reid HealthNow if you or a family member* needs a doctor’s care for:
• Cough and cold symptoms
• Minor back and shoulder pain
• Minor medical concerns
• Minor trauma, burns or lacerations
• Seasonal allergies
• Sinus infections
• Skin rashes
• Urinary tract infections
• Yeast infections
*A parent or guardian must be present during any interactions involving minors.
Can I have a follow-up visit using Reid HealthNow?
Yes. Avoid taking time off of work or traveling from home. With Reid HealthNow, you can schedule an online or mobile follow-up visit. Ask your doctor about this convenient visit option.
Are the Reid HealthNow visits secure?
Reid HealthNow is a secure way to visit with your doctor. Plus, an online consult with My Reid Now eliminates travel time and waiting time for an appointment at a doctor’s office. If you have already enrolled in Reid HealthNOW on the web, your username and password will also work on the mobile app.
When should I use Reid HealthNow?
• If you are at work and cannot leave for an office visit.
• After normal office hours or on the weekend, including holidays.
• When your doctor is unavailable or cannot see you when needed.
• If you are too ill to travel to the office.
Patients love virtual visits using Reid HealthNow because:
• It is so convenient to visit with a doctor using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
• There is very little or no waiting time to see the doctor.
• There is no need to travel and find parking.
• It saves time and it costs less – and you don’t have to take your sick child out of the comfort of home.