Transform your downtown stroll or Island-wide bike ride into an insider’s tour of Nantucket! Tours are self-guided-you decide when to take a break, and easily pick up the track when you’re ready to get back to it.
Nine curated tours — one on foot and eight by bike — take you to popular must-sees and spots best known to locals including:
• great beaches
• the sites of spectacular shipwrecks and rescues
• working cranberry bogs
• historic homes from grand brick mansions to fishing shanties
• Nantucket’s own Serengeti
• the headquarters of the mysterious Wharf Rats
• landmark lighthouses
• the picturesque village of Sconset
• the hip SOMA district and Petticoat Row
• the fascinating histories behind the places you pass
• the scoop on where to refuel and refresh.