• Min sida (My page): Here you can purchase journeys, travel using a commuter ticket, download and manage journeys, create and modify alerts and get detailed information about your SJ Prio membership.
• Trafikinfo (Traffic info): Here you can search for a station or a train, see departing and arriving trains to a station, get a table view or map view for a train and monitor any distances. For more traffic info, please visit sj.se/trafikinfo in your web browser.
• Kundservice (Customer service): Here you can read our Q&A, find SJ on Twitter and Facebook, register SJ Prio points or call us.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via email@example.com.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
-> Works brilliant with all versions, devices and screen sizes
-> more resource efficient
-> saves the PNR number so you don't have to enter it after the first time you enter it.
-> Internet support
-> End to end SMS support
-> fits automatically into landscape mode.
Give you access to your travel information anytime anywhere.
Have a suggestion for us, please mail us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
(NOTE: UI Language depends on your system Language)
Introduces a service to people who traveling using Egypt Railway/ Egypt Trains.
Easily - Find your Train.
50+ Train Lines
5 Types of Trains Trolleys
- Offline Use.
- Multi-Language support: English - Arabic
- Many Fields for Search
- Fast search results
- Keep your search history
- Keep your favorites trains
- Ability to change Time Format (24 hours - 12 hours)
- Ability to show notifications before your favorite trains arrival.
Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Search among 50 000 stops in the entire country, inluding in Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö, Uppsala, Västerås, Örebro and Linköping.
Departure times for Storstockholms Lokaltrafik (except the subway), Västtrafik and Skånetrafiken are based on the current traffic situation. Other departure times are based on time tables.
keywords: bus, SL, real time, avgångar
• Real-time bus, shuttle, and train tracking in your hands.
• Prediction technology that goes beyond simple schedules to provide remarkably accurate arrival times.
• Announcements about service interruptions and more delivered instantly to your device.
• User feedback options that let you directly message TransLoc AND your transit provider. Make your voice heard!
TransLoc is available for the following transit agencies:
Atlantic Station - FREE RIDE
Auburn University - Tiger Transit
Ball State University
Boston College - BC Shuttle
Boston University - The Bus
Bowling Green State University - BGSU Shuttle Service
Capital Area Transit
Chapel Hill Transit
Chicago Transit Authority
Children's Hospital Boston - CHB Employee Shuttles
City of Cerritos, California - Cerritos On Wheels
City of Monona, Wisconsin - Monona Express
Columbia University - Shuttle
Duke University - Duke Buses
Durham Area Transit Authority
Eastern Connecticut State University - University Transportation
Emory University - Emory Shuttle
Florida International University
Florida State University
Harvard University - Harvard Shuttle
High Point Market
High Point University
IndeBus Transit System
Jacksonville State University - Gamecock Express
Jacksonville University - JU Shuttle
Johnson & Wales University (Providence and North Miami Campuses) - JWU Ride
Kennesaw State University - KSU Shuttle
La Salle University - University Shuttle
Lawrence Technological University
Louisiana State University - Tiger Trails
MASCO - Boston, MA - LMA Shuttle
Mercer University - Trolley
Montgomery County Community College
Morgan State University
NAIPTA - Mountain Link
NC State University - The Wolfline
NC State College of Engineering
NMDOT Park & Ride
Nantucket Regional Transit Authority - The NRTA Wave
Nashville International Airport
New York University - University Transportation
Northern Arizona University - NAU Transit
Ohio State University Medical Center
Penn State Hershey Medical Center
Princeton University - TigerTransit
Rhode Island College
Rhode Island School of Design
Robert Morris University
Robert W. Woodruff Library
Saint Joseph's University
San Jose, Mineta International Airport
Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
Savannah College of Art & Design (Savannah and Atlanta Campuses) - The Bee Line
Southern Illinois University Carbondale - Saluki Express
Stevens Institute of Technology
Texas Christian University - TCU Shuttle
Triangle Transit - GoLive by TransLoc
University of Alabama - CrimsonRide
University of Alabama at Birmingham
University of Arizona
University of Chicago - The Bus System
University of Florida - Regional Transit System (RTS)
University of Kentucky - Cat Tracker
University of Maryland, Baltimore County - UMBC Transit
University of Memphis - U. of Memphis Transit
University of New Hampshire
University of New Haven - UNH Shuttle
University of North Alabama
University of North Florida - Osprey Connector
University of Rochester
University of Tennessee
University of Toledo - Transit Services
University of Vermont
University of Virginia
University of West Florida
University of Western Sydney
University of Wyoming Roundup
Virginia Commonwealth University
Yale University - Yale Transit
All information hämtas från http://www.trafikverket.se/
Sökord: tågtider, sj, tåg, förseningar, tider, tåginfo
* This is Stockholm Metro Map Application.
* This application included mobile advertisement.
* This application support large screen smartphone devices.
* This version will support over Android 2.3 version.
- O2MOBILE SOFTWARE Inc -
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!