Quick and easy access to live running train status, along with train nos, station codes.
It provides expected/real arrival-departure train time.
kindly report bugs/errors for improvement if any. email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
* All stations selectable from simple network diagram
* Swipe station buttons to quickly swap their order (for return trips)
* Public holiday schedules and network shutdown weekends accounted for
* Automatic timetable updates as Auckland Transport issues new timetables
* No ads, just the facts
The timetable information is derived from the official information published by Auckland Transport. This app is not affiliated with Auckland Transport.
Easiest and Quickest way to see next train information!
One touch - and your got all the info about the train YOU NEED. Departure time, direction, platform - all of it.
No searching through time-tables! One touch - and it's like you're at the station YOU NEED.
Just choose the station and see all relevant data!
All trains info, including platform, given in order of departure (North vs. South marked in color).
One more touch and you see all route and stops data about the chosen train!!
The program remembers your usual choices.
What added value do you get?
You can sit in a cafe or at a business meeting and you can know what your train options at this second are IN JUST ONE TOUCH and at the station YOU need.
You can always optimize your train choice and make the right train just in time.
It doesn't get easier or quicker than that!!
The program "NextTrain" by Mikumon is not affiliated in any way with "Israel Railway".
Any information inside the program is not
checked or approved by "Israel Railways" and it is not responsible for its accuracy in any way.
PadiTrain is the first Train booking application with direct connection to PT. Kereta Api Indonesia. Currently, we also expanding to Flight booking and already have more than 200.000 users.
WIDE SELECTION OF TRAIN AND ALL NATIONAL AIRLINES
PadiTrain let you search, compare, and book directly train and flight tickets in Indonesia.
We provide All Indonesian Airlines with Domestic and International routes, from Lion Air, Batik Air, Air Asia, Citilink, Kalstar Airways, Trigana Air, Aviastar, Sriwijaya Air, and Garuda Indonesia.
PadiTrain gives you constant daily discount to you. Enjoy various payment options with exiting promo eachday.
LOTS OF PAYMENT OPTIONS
PadiTrain, in collaboration with PadiPay, provides you various payment options for all banks in Indonesia, from ATM, Internet Banking, Credit Card, e-Comerce Payment (mandiri Clickpay, BCA Klikpay, CIMB Clicks, e-Pay BRI, BNI Debit Online, & Mandiri Debit), e-Wallet (mandiri eCash, Telkomsel TCash, XL Tunai, & Indosat Dompetku), and even Cash Drop thru Indomaret and Alfamart Mini Market.
SECURE AND SOPHISTICATED
We connected directly, Host-To-Host with PT. Kereta APi Indonesia, and various Airlines, to make sure that all the schedule is real-time. This eliminate the possibility of errors when you choose the schedule. All the transaction is securely protected with SSL method.
CONECTED ACCROSS PLATFORM
By one login credentials, all of your passanger and transaction histroy will be sync accross platform between our application on Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone, and on our website.
Download now, and enjoy the easiness and savings to transact directly from Smartphone.
“PadiTrain, Locket in your Pocket”
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Dear Mr. Search Engine, please keep in mind that sometimes our users type “Captain Train” or “Capitain Train” to find us.
Features of the Rail Europe’s My Train Companion App include:
1. My Trip
With the integrated reminder, the App informs you about your upcoming trips. Check the time of departure and arrival, and plan your journey accordingly. Retrieve all important information about your train tickets including the train on board which you will be travelling, the selected class of service, passenger names, the period of validity and the countries included in your rail pass, etc. Plus you can keep a track of all your past trips.
2. Station guide
Browse our station guide at will and see the location of a railway station on a map, its address and boarding platform details.
3. Train finder
Find trains connecting two cities along with the time of departure and time of arrival. Practical if you have a rail pass which includes the departure and arrival city!
4. Agenda synchronisation
Save your upcoming trips to the agenda of your mobile device. Get a reminder about the day and time of departure of your train!
5. Customer support
Need help with refund request or a specific question? Contact us in one simple step or find the answers to the most frequently asked questions, which are classified according to different steps of a journey.
*** Rail Europe cannot be held liable in case of inaccuracy of the information provided on the My Train Companion App. Travellers should refer to Rail Europe’s website for further information. ***
Rail Europe is the worldwide leader of train tickets.
• Min sida (My page): Here you can purchase journeys, travel using a commuter ticket, download and manage journeys, create and modify alerts and get detailed information about your SJ Prio membership. Barcodes are only available on journeys with SJ and appear not earlier than 30 days before departure.
• Trafikinfo (Traffic info): Here you can search for a station or a train, see departing and arriving trains to a station, get a table view or map view for a train and monitor any distances. For more traffic info, please visit sj.se/trafikinfo in your web browser.
• Kundservice (Customer service): Here you can read our Q&A, find SJ on Twitter and Facebook, register SJ Prio points or call us.
- search Trenitalia, Italo, Trenord and many other trains
- detailed infos about trains status
- complete view of all types of available tickets
- possible to sort results by ticket price
- direct links to purchase tickets directly from the train companies
- list of all stops, with arrival and departure times
- map of the journey with all stops
- optimized for tablets (with dual-pane in landscape)
- possible to share the details of a trip (via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)
- app available in multiple languages