• Min sida (My page): All you need to know about your journey is displayed right on Min sida when you are logged in. When and from where does the train leave? Which seat number do I have? How long to the next change of trains? On Min sida you can also purchase journeys, travel using a commuter ticket, download and manage journeys, create and modify alerts and get detailed information about your SJ Prio membership.
• Trafikinfo (Traffic info): Here you can search for a station or a train, see departing and arriving trains to a station, get a table view or map view for a train and monitor any distances.
• Kundservice (Customer service): Here you can read our Q&A, find SJ on Twitter and Facebook, register SJ Prio points or call us.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Quick and easy access to live running train status, along with train nos, station codes.
It provides expected/real arrival-departure train time.
kindly report bugs/errors for improvement if any. firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
• Real-time bus, shuttle, and train tracking in your hands.
• Prediction technology that goes beyond simple schedules to provide remarkably accurate arrival times.
• Announcements about service interruptions and more delivered instantly to your device.
• User feedback options that let you directly message TransLoc AND your transit provider. Make your voice heard!
TransLoc is available for the following transit agencies:
Atlantic Station - FREE RIDE
Auburn University - Tiger Transit
Ball State University
Boston College - BC Shuttle
Boston University - The Bus
Bowling Green State University - BGSU Shuttle Service
Capital Area Transit
Chapel Hill Transit
Chicago Transit Authority
Children's Hospital Boston - CHB Employee Shuttles
City of Cerritos, California - Cerritos On Wheels
City of Monona, Wisconsin - Monona Express
Columbia University - Shuttle
Duke University - Duke Buses
Durham Area Transit Authority
Eastern Connecticut State University - University Transportation
Emory University - Emory Shuttle
Florida International University
Florida State University
Harvard University - Harvard Shuttle
High Point Market
High Point University
IndeBus Transit System
Jacksonville State University - Gamecock Express
Jacksonville University - JU Shuttle
Johnson & Wales University (Providence and North Miami Campuses) - JWU Ride
Kennesaw State University - KSU Shuttle
La Salle University - University Shuttle
Lawrence Technological University
Louisiana State University - Tiger Trails
MASCO - Boston, MA - LMA Shuttle
Mercer University - Trolley
Montgomery County Community College
Morgan State University
NAIPTA - Mountain Link
NC State University - The Wolfline
NC State College of Engineering
NMDOT Park & Ride
Nantucket Regional Transit Authority - The NRTA Wave
Nashville International Airport
New York University - University Transportation
Northern Arizona University - NAU Transit
Ohio State University Medical Center
Penn State Hershey Medical Center
Princeton University - TigerTransit
Rhode Island College
Rhode Island School of Design
Robert Morris University
Robert W. Woodruff Library
Saint Joseph's University
San Jose, Mineta International Airport
Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
Savannah College of Art & Design (Savannah and Atlanta Campuses) - The Bee Line
Southern Illinois University Carbondale - Saluki Express
Stevens Institute of Technology
Texas Christian University - TCU Shuttle
Triangle Transit - GoLive by TransLoc
University of Alabama - CrimsonRide
University of Alabama at Birmingham
University of Arizona
University of Chicago - The Bus System
University of Florida - Regional Transit System (RTS)
University of Kentucky - Cat Tracker
University of Maryland, Baltimore County - UMBC Transit
University of Memphis - U. of Memphis Transit
University of New Hampshire
University of New Haven - UNH Shuttle
University of North Alabama
University of North Florida - Osprey Connector
University of Rochester
University of Tennessee
University of Toledo - Transit Services
University of Vermont
University of Virginia
University of West Florida
University of Western Sydney
University of Wyoming Roundup
Virginia Commonwealth University
Yale University - Yale Transit
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
* This is Stockholm Metro Map Application.
* This application included mobile advertisement.
* This application support large screen smartphone devices.
* This version will support over Android 2.3 version.
- O2MOBILE SOFTWARE Inc -
Easy access to plan journeys and departures for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of stations and addresses
- Point on map to select points
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations
- SMS ticket
- Swedish, English, Spanish, German, French and Chinese translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, the app can not access or modify other content than it's own on the SD card.
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via email@example.com.
This paid version removes ads, adds the ability to create a station shortcut on your homescreen and allows saving of timetables for offline lookup.
"This is a must have app for any android using commuters" - Fergal Gallagher, DigitalTimes.ie
The APP Stockholm subway is a subway/train APP for Stockholm Sweden. No ads and free forever.
Key features of Stockholm subway:
1. Stockholm subway(APP) Includes HD complete rail system map of Stockholm,Sweden. It includes Metro(Tunnelbana), Train(Pendeltag), Tram, Bus, Ship.
2. Stockholm subway(APP) can show subway realtime table in an hour, easy to use.
Usage: a. Click the station name you want to enquire. A black block with a clock and station name will pop up.
b. Click the block to enquire the realtime information.
c. You can click the "ring handler" of top-right corner to extend/collapse realtime information.
3. Stockholm subway(APP) can help you buy subway/bus tickets using SMS(you need register your mobile phone on sl.se first). Friendly user interface.
All information hämtas från http://www.trafikverket.se/
Sökord: tågtider, sj, tåg, förseningar, tider, tåginfo