• Min sida (My page): Here you can purchase journeys, travel using a commuter ticket, download and manage journeys, create and modify alerts and get detailed information about your SJ Prio membership.
• Trafikinfo (Traffic info): Here you can search for a station or a train, see departing and arriving trains to a station, get a table view or map view for a train and monitor any distances. For more traffic info, please visit sj.se/trafikinfo in your web browser.
• Kundservice (Customer service): Here you can read our Q&A, find SJ on Twitter and Facebook, register SJ Prio points or call us.
Quick and easy access to live running train status, along with train nos, station codes.
It provides expected/real arrival-departure train time.
kindly report bugs/errors for improvement if any. email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
Easiest and Quickest way to see next train information!
One touch - and your got all the info about the train YOU NEED. Departure time, direction, platform - all of it.
No searching through time-tables! One touch - and it's like you're at the station YOU NEED.
Just choose the station and see all relevant data!
All trains info, including platform, given in order of departure (North vs. South marked in color).
One more touch and you see all route and stops data about the chosen train!!
The program remembers your usual choices.
What added value do you get?
You can sit in a cafe or at a business meeting and you can know what your train options at this second are IN JUST ONE TOUCH and at the station YOU need.
You can always optimize your train choice and make the right train just in time.
It doesn't get easier or quicker than that!!
The program "NextTrain" by Mikumon is not affiliated in any way with "Israel Railway".
Any information inside the program is not
checked or approved by "Israel Railways" and it is not responsible for its accuracy in any way.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
* All stations selectable from simple network diagram
* Swipe station buttons to quickly swap their order (for return trips)
* Public holiday schedules and network shutdown weekends accounted for
* Automatic timetable updates as Auckland Transport issues new timetables
* No ads, just the facts
The timetable information is derived from the official information published by Auckland Transport. This app is not affiliated with Auckland Transport.
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Dear Mr. Search Engine, please keep in mind that sometimes our users type “Captain Train” or “Capitain Train” to find us.
• One of the fastest transit apps for the Netherlands, even with poor coverage
• Unique: see the length of your train
• Jump quickly to service disruptions, live departure times and the journey planner
• Very user friendly
• Optional notification for service disruptions (subscribe to your favorite lines)
• Fully translated in English, except service disruption messages (we can't translate them automatically, but you can send them to Google Translate)
"Lightning fast... Requires almost no storage on your device." - Android Planet
"Indispensable app for public transport users..." - DroidApp
NL Train Navigator is the best travel companion when you travel by train in the Netherlands! You are immediately notified about service disruptions on your railway lines. Live departure times are available for all railway stations, including information about train length. Finally, the journey planner allows you to plan trips throughout the Netherlands. And best of all: it's free and has no ads!
NL Train Navigator provides information about all Dutch railway companies: the Dutch national railways (Nederlandse Spoorwegen), Arriva, Breng, Connexxion, Syntus and Veolia. There is also information available about international trains that run through the Netherlands, including Thalys, ICE International and all trains that cross the border with Belgium or Germany.
Do you often depart from the same stations? It's easy to mark a station as favorite, just check the app settings. You can look up stations quickly by entering a part of the name or its abbreviation. The journey planner is also optimized for speed; you can search for the next departing train or find the last train of the day.
NL Train Navigator sends notifications about service disruptions. You can subscribe to service disruptions for your favorite railway lines, so you are notified about serious service disruptions in advance. You can also choose to disable all notifications.
For Dashclock users: a Dashclock extension is included in the app, so you can see the number of service disruptions in your Dashclock widget. You don't need to install a separate Dashclock extension to use this feature.
The app has a user-friendly and modern Android design, and is also fully compatible with tablets.
For more (background) information about traveling by train in the Netherlands, and more details about service disruptions, visit the NL Train Navigator website at www.rijdendetreinen.nl. NL Train Navigator uses data provided by the Dutch Railways (NS), but this app is not affiliated with NS or any other transport company. This app is called Rijden de Treinen in Dutch.
Please rate the app and leave a comment if you like it. Thank you and have a nice journey!