Now I can prank my friends. If you like pranks you should get this app
Works good enough Works good enough. Suprising, neat feature on voice mail. Someone calls you know, but you do not know the number, number does not come up with owner info, offers a way to check and see if personal v.m. answering message is available. Who knows, it has a paid service but remits these services as free, will pick up the paid @ some time to see how accurate, always a need, time to time, to check out a phone numbers info. Thanks dev's!
Garbage Used to be good, dialed to get voice mail. Now just junk reverse search like the rest.
wtf..DOPE calls the number for you..records the call..just downloaded so got to recheck it but so far D-D-DOPE!!!!!
Horrible This is absolutely horrible. 90% of the results are "unavailable" the other 10% is just completely wrong information. I typed in my girlfriend's number to see what name it'd give me and it gave me a guy's name? Don't waste your time.
Was a 5 star app Where did voicemail Dialer go??
The Spy Dialer app has just gotten a complete makeover and is looking fresh! It now includes all the cool stuff you can do at the Spy Dialer website including name lookups for both cell phones and landlines; social network photo lookups based on phone number; and email lookups. Of course, our original outbound-voicemail capture for cell phones still works great too. All data comes from public record information and user-shared contact books. Thanks for Spy Dialing with us!
Mutual 24h monitor & tracker of phone Calls, SMS and Facebook. No more cheating!
Block unwanted calls & SMS, see who the unknown caller is, find any phone number
Ultimate secure messaging app for private texting, secure calls with safe vaults