Docker is an open platform for developing, shipping, and running applications.
Docker enables you to separate your applications from your infrastructure so you can deliver software quickly.
With Docker, you can manage your infrastructure in the same ways you manage your applications.
By taking advantage of Docker’s methodologies for shipping, testing, and deploying code quickly, you can significantly reduce the delay between writing code and running it in production.
Androcker is an unofficial companion app for Docker.
It lets you monitor and manage your Docker Hosts on the go. Anytime. Anywhere.
Management features are being added progressively.
This app contains non-intrusive Ads to help support its development. To remove them and support the development, please consider purchasing the in-app product to unlock all the premium features.
• Docker Remote API : This app communicates with Docker hosts via the remote REST API. As such, it requires your Docker daemon to be accessible via the network.
See https://goo.gl/kWDm51 (for instructions on how to make the Docker daemons listen on one or more given ports) and https://goo.gl/2Tm3kI (highly recommended for setting up Docker daemons for secure connections).
• Material Design UI, with Dark and Light themes
• Can handle multiple Docker hosts, each with different set of settings
• It supports both TLS and non-TLS channels. Of course, sensitive info (including TLS Certificates and Keys) is encrypted locally and never ever leave your mobile device.
• PIN protection
• Node information at a glance
• List of Containers
→ Ability to perform various actions against containers: edit name, start, stop, kill, restart, pause, resume
→ View realtime stats (CPU, Memory, Network, I/O, Top Processes)
→ View container logs
• List of Images
→ Ability to tag or remove images
→ View image history
→ Pull Images
• List of Volumes
• List of Networks
→ Ability to disconnect containers from a given network
• List of Events
Please note that this app is not affiliated to the official Docker project.
Feel free to reach out at email@example.com for any inquiries.