Review from Bryan Liesner
Great app! I find this very useful while away from home. Lots of useful features and information. Five stars because bug fixes are addressed by a responsive developer.
August 3, 2016Hi Bryan! Thanks for your review and rating! Best.
I bought this app for the ability to easily change (WAN) IP addresses (or servers) with my VPN. There doesn't seem to be a way to do it and my tech support email has not been answered. So yeah, pretty much worthless for me.
Any ideas why the number of IP connections for all clients is always reading zero and why it thinks there are no active connections?
Exactly what I need to manage my router from my phone. Can see which devices are connected. Even get notified of available ddwrt updates.
This is a great app for monitoring you WiFi remotely, it also lets you know if there's any dd-wrt updates, well worth slashing out on
Great app. Allows remote management of my Netgear Nighthawk running DD-WRT.
This app gives you unprecedented control of your network from your phone. Phenomenal product.
Enhancements and new features:
- Following your feedback, we are redesigning the Clients list, so action buttons can be much easier to manipulate
- Mapped WAN IP and LAN IP addresses to router name in Active IP Connections
- Added Number of Blocked Clients in Connected Hosts tile
- More cosmetic updates to overall design
Bug, reliability & performance fixes:
- Fixed potential bug preventing Active IP Connections and Wifi Sharing from opening. Also fixed percentage computation.