Looks interesting, but doesn't work at all with tomatousb. It continually times out when querying the router and then freezes ssh on the router.
Ok wanted to update my rating to 5. The app totally works and it was my fault I couldn't connect, after going through all my router settings I found I had the wrong ssh enabled. So far everything looks great and I'll most likely be purchasing the full app. Thanks to the developer for reaching out. Edit: lol yep forgot to change the rating.
App has real potential. I like it a lot, but I'm running a Tomato version with experimental support and it times out or doesn't work in some areas. Would love to see that fixed and it could be 5 stars.
It asked for a review but it wasn't nagging me and the app is really useful, especially with dynamic DNS set up. 10/10 would DDWRT again
At first go it won't work. Then learnt about SSH. Turned on SSH on ddwrt page, entered all details about router & logged in with root/admin combination & ta-da! It works.
Enhancements and new features:
- Following your feedback, we are redesigning the Clients list, so action buttons can be much easier to manipulate
- Mapped WAN IP and LAN IP addresses to router name in Active IP Connections
- Added Number of Blocked Clients in Connected Hosts tile
- More cosmetic updates to overall design
Bug, reliability & performance fixes:
- Fixed potential bug preventing Active IP Connections and Wifi Sharing from opening. Also fixed percentage computation.
Secure Connection through SSH Tunnel + SSL Support with flexible customization
Secure Connection through SSH Tunnelier with More Advanced Features
ConnectBot is a powerful open-source Secure Shell (SSH) client.