"I love the widgets and the ability to make your own modes. This is the best battery app I have found." - Padraig Comer
"What else can I write? Its a great app with a lot of great function. Must have:-)" - Krzysiek Skiper
"Thanks for this brilliant battery life saver. I wouldn't know what I would do with out it." - Premlata Shinh
- Accurately estimates battery remaining time
- Widget that improves battery performance with personalized UI design
- Indicates how much battery power will be extended if you shut down WiFi, Bluetooth,etc
- Battery consumption optimization in just one click
- Smart battery save
- Charging Maintenance to help keep the charging process safe and healthy
-Server-, channel-, and private chats
-Automated away status on incoming phone calls
-Creating and managing channels
-Administration of user features: moving, banning, kicking, complaining, blocking, etc.
Please visit our forums for a more detailed list of features.
Stay connected with your friends, team mates, family and get your TeamSpeak3 client for Android now.
# Make sure you have installed GO Power Master Pro (Free). The key will turn it into a super-power tool to save battery!
# The same key can be used on several devices with authorization account.
Designed by GO Dev Team, GO Power Master #over 10 Million Users Choice# is a powerful, smart, and easy to use battery saving tool which able to prolong the battery endurance time by 50%. It intelligently manages your battery use to your own needs and runs automatically after configured.
With one click, GO Power Master optimizes power consumption by managing wifi, mobile data, audio, Bluetooth, screen brightness, toggle synchronization, apps and other battery draining component. It helps decrease power loss and prolong battery endurance time.
With pre-set modes and smart toggle control, GO Power Master enables you to configure the battery saving schedule to your unique needs. After configuration, it runs by itself and intelligently switches modes, turns on/off toggles as with different battery level, phone status, or time. It can't be more easier!
### Ultimate KEY Features Added:
✔ automatically switch mode when charging battery
✔ smart auto synchronization of switch on/off
✔ Bluetooth turn off when not in use
✔ toggle on notification bar
✔ editable default modes to your unique needs
✔ detailed power consumption for specific app
✔ charging record helping built a healthy charging habit
✔ delicate themes specially designed for Pro Version
# Basic Features:
✔ pre-set 3 default and 2 custom battery saving modes
✔ smart mode switching by battery power/time
✔ wifi/mobile data off when screen off
✔ kill background running apps when screen off
✔ apps power consumption monitoring and analyzing
✔ battery information shown in status bar
✔ widgets with 4*1 and 1*1 size
You should install the latest version of GO Power Master firstly!
How to add the Power Master widgets?
Long press the home screen, select “Widget” and select “GO Power Master (4*1)”. Make sure there is enough space on your home screen.
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are constantly improving GO Power Master Pro. If you like it, please do recommend it to your friends. Your support is always appreciated.
Copyrights 2004-2013 by GO Dev Team LLC. All Rights Reserved.
The future theme is designed for GO Power Master Systerm Widget.
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Power Master and upgrade to the full version.
2. Open the GO Power Master and click the "Widget Theme" icon in the home screen.
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Syterm Widget" or "GOWidget".
◆How to add a Systerm Widget？
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “Widgets”-Find GO Power Master
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
TS3 Remote connects to a running TeamSpeak 3 client on your PC and displays a list of all clients in your current channel, including who is currently talking, muted, away etc.
This application makes use of the clientquery plugin of the TeamSpeak client. It does not connect to a TeamSpeak server, instead it connects via WLAN to your PC, where the TeamSpeak client is running.
Requires TeamSpeak client 3.0.0
1) Setting up the TeamSpeak client
* In your TeamSpeak client, open the Plugins dialog.
* Ensure the ClientQuery plugin is enabled.
* Open the ClientQuery settings dialog (double-click on the ClientQuery line or click the Settings button below)
* Enable "Open telnet port for everyone"
* Close the ClientQuery options dialog and reload the ClientQuery plugin ("Reload" from the ClientQuery contextmenu or just click "Reload all"). The Windows firewall might ask you if you want to allow connections. Allow them, else your Android phone cannot connect.
2) Setting up TS3 Remote on Android
* Start TS3 Remote and enter the IP to your PC where the TeamSpeak client is running.
* If you want to change the IP dialog later, select "Connect" in the menu.
You can see your IP using the "ipconfig" command in a DOS shell on Windows, or "ifconfig" in a Linux shell.
For example ipconfig on Windows might tell:
IPv4-Adresse . . . : 192.168.1.10
Subnetzmaske . . . : 255.255.255.0
Then you would enter "192.168.1.10" into TS3 Remote. If the connection fails, either the IP was wrong, your firewall is blocking the connection, WLAN is disabled on your phone or the WLAN network cannot reach your PC.
The TeamSpeak Server has to be registered on TSViewer.com!
When the TSViewer.com website is offline the app might be unable to load and will most likely crash!
If you find a bug or you would like to submit feedback on a possible feature, please send me an email. Leaving a bad rating doesn't help!
You cannot simply ping a server, read the help if you want to know how to add a server!
This is an unofficial app! TSViewer had nothing to do with the creation of this.
One Power Guard is a unique battery enhancement tool designed to conserve your battery power an increase uptime on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. One Power Guard will decrease your charging time and increase your device performance while also increasing your uptime. One Power Guard will also protect your device from faulty applications that can: cause over-heating (decreasing your battery lifespan); run down your battery; prevent your device from deep-sleeping; and, use unneeded resources such as WiFi and Cell Data. By selecting any one of the six customized power-saving modes, you are able to match your power savings needs to your lifestyle. There is no need to purchase extra batterys or a larger battery, just use One Power Guard.
Why this app need root?
Because only rooted devices can be optimized the kernel.
Cloud Stats: http://www.opgpro.com/cloud/
XDA Post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1947559
Some Users's Stories http://www.onexuan.com/battery/story.php
1. Extends stand-by time and battery life; optimizes charging parameters
2. Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
3. Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
4. Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
5. Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
6. Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
7. Professional Tips on power optimization
Keyword: one, Battery Saver, OPG, battery, Flappy, Flappy Bird, Saver, Deep Sleep, JuiceDefender, Battery Booster, Widget, Battery Stats, Battery Widget, Deep Sleep Battery Saver, GO Power Master, Power Manager, Facebook Home, Saving, Tweak, Save Battery, Battery Widget, Best, QQ, Twitter, BetterBatteryStats, Battery Doctor, antutu, supersu, superuser
Changed the label "Data (EDGE)" to "Data (APN)" to more accurately
reflect what is actually happening. There has been some confusion from
users (see most recent review) as to what this feature is actually
doing. The app is actually not altering EDGE, 3G, or 4G settings. Due
to android limitations, the app cannot (programmatically) turn off
Data in the same way a user would so instead it disables your Access
Point Name (APN) connection information (i.e. the phones Data Network
login information for your carrier). This removes your carriers data
network and has the effect of disabling data (including the battery
savings), however, data has not strictly been disabled (only your APN
settings have been). Therefore, if you disable data with this app,
manually re-enabling data outside the app using the OS Mobile Network
settings will not work as expected. If data has been disabled with
this app, the best way to re-enable data is to use the apps manual
Data switch or Data schedule.
Apologies for any confusion caused, please note that this app is only
week old and we're constantly looking to improve the user experience.
Please email me or comment on the facebook page if you have any
suggestions or comments. Also, if the app is not working for you,
please contact me with your issues before leaving a negative rating
and I'll do my best to fix the problem.
Also searched as: Battery Saver, Battery Manager, Battery Power App, Battery Booster, Save Battery Life, Improve Battery Life, Battery App, Increase Battery Life, Battery Improver, Extend Battery Life, Battery Power Saving, Super Power, Boost Battery Life, Battery Widget, Battery Management, Battery Tool, Battery Monitor, Power Control, Save Power, Battery Toggle, Task Killer App, Battery Helper, Battery Profile, Power Management, Battery Usage, Battery Performance, Battery Tuner, Battery Notifier, Power Manager, Power Saver, Power, Battery Usage, Brightness Schedule, Bluetooth Schedule, Wifi Schedule, APN Schedule, Battery Tips, Airplane Mode Schedule
related terms: mobile data toggle, mobile data usage, mobile data widget, mobile data monitor, mobile data tool, mobile data tuner, apn toggle, apn usage, apn widget, apn monitor, apn tool, apn tuner, wifi toggle, wifi usage, wifi widget, wifi monitor, wifi tool, wifi tuner, wi-fi toggle, wi-fi usage, wi-fi monitor, wi-fi tuner, APN toggle
★ We have partnered with Pocket-Change to offer you awesome real rewards & prizes for just using the app! ★
Battery Saver – Extra Power is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend your battery life and optimize using habit. We manage to get your battery throughout the day by intelligently dealing with phone’s network connectivity, screen time out and screen brightness.
Simply select your battery saving mode and sit back and allow Battery Saver – Extra Power to maximise your battery.
• Improves the battery life of your device
• Range of saving modes to suit your needs
• Displays Battery statistics
• Smart battery saver (we have put a lot of effort and testing into it)
• Very intuitive and powerful tool
• A lot more to come in coming updates!
• "Wow, what a difference, it's the only battery saver app you will need. I'm surprised it's free"
• "This app rocks. I have a droid ventura. Battery always died until I installed this app. Thank you"
• "This app is great...usually my phone battery drains out in 5-6 hr but it has increased my backup up to 10-12 hr"
• "Battery Saver - Extra Power works and works well. I'm impressed"
• "It simply works as intended ..would recommend and other apps from same developer ...good job"
• "Best battery saving app. It really works, my Galaxy Note used to be 40% or less in the late afternoon when phone was on full charge in the morning. Now it's 55% Great improvement, I was using Extra Saving mode. Highly recommended"
Try it and see your how your battery last a lot longer! You won't be disappointed & it's also FREE!
Please send us your feedback! Any suggestion is welcome!
keywords: battery saver, extra power, battery booster, boost, save, drain, pocket change rewards.
DU Battery Saver is a FREE battery saving app that makes your battery last longer! Get up to 50% more battery life for your Android tablets and phones with smart pre-set battery power management modes and easy one-touch controls that solve battery problems and extend battery life. It’s the simplest way to keep your Android phone working when you need it and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps and overlooked device settings that can shorten your battery life.
Over 40,000,000 users' choice! Upgrade to PRO and get up to 70% battery power savings!
>>> THE WORLD'S LEADING BATTERY SAVER & POWER MANAGER! <<<
● Global Saver — 17 languages supported (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more)
● Easy & Powerful Saver — Increase your battery life by up to 50%
● Simple Saver — Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings
● Convenient Saver — “Optimize” desktop widget allows you to stop power-consuming background apps with a one-touch to boost your battery life
● Fast Saver — Instantly find battery power saving problems with the “Optimize” button
● Effective Saver — Protect your battery with healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
● Adapts to You — Automatically save energy with Smart Power settings (PRO upgrade).
>>> POWERFUL FREE BATTERY SAVING FEATURES <<<
● ACCURATE STATUS — Smart technology helps you know exactly how much charge you’ve got left with detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
● SMART PRE-SET MODES — Choose mode that fits your energy usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our smart battery saver:
- General Mode — Save battery power even while keeping most Android services running;
- Long Standby — Keeps dialing and SMS available while maximizing standby time;
- Sleep Mode — Turns off most services except the clock, to save your battery power until the morning
- Custom Mode — Create your own mode to get exactly the energy savings you need
● ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZE — Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings
● ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION — Manage background apps and Android phone hardware easily and safely with smart home screen widget (i.e. Battery level widget, Hardware switch widget, Mode switch widget);
● BETTER BATTERY DETAILS — Show Android phone battery power level by % or time remaining;
● HEALTHY CHARGE MANAGER— Track and implement healthy charging practices to keep your battery working at its best;
>>> MUST-HAVE PRO FEATURES of DU Battery Saver (In-App Purchase)<<<
● INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING: Automatically switch smart battery saving modes based on your preferences
- Battery Level — Switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level;
- Time Schedule — Switch to any smart battery saver mode based on time of day;
● AUTO-CLEAR APPS: Automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background;
- Set an Auto-Clear schedule at any interval you choose;
- Protect important apps from auto-clear by adding them to the Ignore List.
- Clears unnecessary background power consumption apps on screen lock
● CPU FREQUENCY (Root devices): Save even more power by reducing the speed of your Android phone’s processor when the screen locks.
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Please send us email, so that we can reach you for assistance.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
Note: to fill exactly your Home screen, you can use the '4x4 free size' widget and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
+++ scrollable widget, calendar widget, task widget, widgets, honeycomb, ICS +++
Professional, easy to use and supporting 19 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker.html
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
1) Can the GPS toggle be single click instead of a shortcut to system settings?
No. Direct GPS toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android.
2) Where is the 4G toggle button or the 2G toggle button?
There is an unified mobile data toggle button, which should work for all networks (2G/3G/4G). On some mobiles Wimax toggle would also work.
Simply add this toggle and change the icon on the global settings screen. The icon is only for the display purpose and serve no functionality changes.
3) The flashlight is not working on my device.
Flashlight is only supported on a limited number of devices. I am not able to support many devices as I don’t have access to those.
4) Can the notification widget icon be removed.
No. Current android API does not support a notification without an icon. You can instead use a transparent icon or a battery icon.
5) The notification widget is pushed to the bottom when a new notification arrives.
Android currently does not support adding a notification which is always on the top. You can enable an accessibility service which pushes the widget on the top whenever a new notification arrives.
On the main application screen, click the pin icon in the notification section, and enable the “Power Controls” accessibility service to make the widget pin to the top of the notification area.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Top 1 Software key App on Android Market
Top 10 Must have app for root devices
Top 1 Must have app on HTC HD2
Top 1 Software key app with best customization features
Works from 1.5 to 4.0(ICS)
If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don't have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier.
This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime. Button Savior 1.1.6 or later now suppports E-INK display with specially made themes provided by XDA member Berlinski.
For non root user: You can still use power off, Home, Camera, Call , and volume keys or you can get Button Savior non root if you are running Jelly Bean or newer.
☆ (NEW) PopControl that allows you to add favourite action and use instantly.
☆ (NEW) Hover control supported for automatic Software Button visibility control with mouse or Samsung S-Pen
☆ (NEW) Free floatable trigger icon
☆ (NEW) Swipe to show Button Savior panel from both sides
☆ Simulates 'Home' 'Back' 'Search' 'Back' 'Recent Task' 'Screen Off' 'Volume', 'Directional Key'
☆ Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
☆ Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
☆ Added Camera key and Call key simulation
☆ Customizable trigger position
☆ Also provides themese to support e-ink display
☆ Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
☆ Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
☆ Home key is supported
☆ Power key is supported
☆ Volume key is supported
☆ Camera key is supported
☆ Call key is supported
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM GRANTING ROOT FOR THIS APP
If your device is rooted and still cannot use keys except home, please update su binary and superuser apk.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNINSTALL
You need to disable screen off feature first. To disable, go to setting/location secuirty/device admin to remove Button Savior from the list.
Theme contribution list:
(1) Default (XDA member stefen)
(2) Froyo (XDA member hlvl)
(3) Sense UI (XDA member internauta2000)
(4) Honeycomb (XDA member securecrt)
(5) Pen's Ginger (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(6) Pen's Honeycomb (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(7) Pen's Sense UI (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(8) Contrast for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(9) Metro for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(10) Subtle for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(11) K3 ICS (XDA member kam333)
(12) K3 Honeycomb (XDA member kam333)
(13) Rajiv's Windows RT (XDA member rajiv)
[This app requires following permission because]
☆ GET TASK: Need to display recent app
☆ VIBRATE: For hepatic feedback
☆ INTERNET: For ads and for shortcut with internet action
☆ ACCESS NETWORK: For ads
☆ MAKE CALL: For direct dial shortcut