"I love the widgets and the ability to make your own modes. This is the best battery app I have found." - Padraig Comer
"What else can I write? Its a great app with a lot of great function. Must have:-)" - Krzysiek Skiper
"Thanks for this brilliant battery life saver. I wouldn't know what I would do with out it." - Premlata Shinh
- Accurately estimates battery remaining time
- Widget that improves battery performance with personalized UI design
- Indicates how much battery power will be extended if you shut down WiFi, Bluetooth,etc
- Battery consumption optimization in just one click
- Smart battery save
- Charging Maintenance to help keep the charging process safe and healthy
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
Note: to fill exactly your Home screen, you can use the '4x4 free size' widget and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
+++ scrollable widget, calendar widget, task widget, widgets, honeycomb, ICS +++
-Server-, channel-, and private chats
-Automated away status on incoming phone calls
-Creating and managing channels
-Administration of user features: moving, banning, kicking, complaining, blocking, etc.
Please visit our forums for a more detailed list of features.
Stay connected with your friends, team mates, family and get your TeamSpeak3 client for Android now.
★ We have partnered with Pocket-Change to offer you awesome real rewards & prizes for just using the app! ★
Battery Saver – Extra Power is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend your battery life and optimize using habit. We manage to get your battery throughout the day by intelligently dealing with phone’s network connectivity, screen time out and screen brightness.
Simply select your battery saving mode and sit back and allow Battery Saver – Extra Power to maximise your battery.
• Improves the battery life of your device
• Range of saving modes to suit your needs
• Displays Battery statistics
• Smart battery saver (we have put a lot of effort and testing into it)
• Very intuitive and powerful tool
• A lot more to come in coming updates!
• "Wow, what a difference, it's the only battery saver app you will need. I'm surprised it's free"
• "This app rocks. I have a droid ventura. Battery always died until I installed this app. Thank you"
• "This app is great...usually my phone battery drains out in 5-6 hr but it has increased my backup up to 10-12 hr"
• "Battery Saver - Extra Power works and works well. I'm impressed"
• "It simply works as intended ..would recommend and other apps from same developer ...good job"
• "Best battery saving app. It really works, my Galaxy Note used to be 40% or less in the late afternoon when phone was on full charge in the morning. Now it's 55% Great improvement, I was using Extra Saving mode. Highly recommended"
Try it and see your how your battery last a lot longer! You won't be disappointed & it's also FREE!
Please send us your feedback! Any suggestion is welcome!
keywords: battery saver, extra power, battery booster, boost, save, drain, pocket change rewards.
# Make sure you have installed GO Power Master Pro (Free). The key will turn it into a super-power tool to save battery!
# The same key can be used on several devices with authorization account.
Designed by GO Dev Team, GO Power Master #over 10 Million Users Choice# is a powerful, smart, and easy to use battery saving tool which able to prolong the battery endurance time by 50%. It intelligently manages your battery use to your own needs and runs automatically after configured.
With one click, GO Power Master optimizes power consumption by managing wifi, mobile data, audio, Bluetooth, screen brightness, toggle synchronization, apps and other battery draining component. It helps decrease power loss and prolong battery endurance time.
With pre-set modes and smart toggle control, GO Power Master enables you to configure the battery saving schedule to your unique needs. After configuration, it runs by itself and intelligently switches modes, turns on/off toggles as with different battery level, phone status, or time. It can't be more easier!
### Ultimate KEY Features Added:
✔ automatically switch mode when charging battery
✔ smart auto synchronization of switch on/off
✔ Bluetooth turn off when not in use
✔ toggle on notification bar
✔ editable default modes to your unique needs
✔ detailed power consumption for specific app
✔ charging record helping built a healthy charging habit
✔ delicate themes specially designed for Pro Version
# Basic Features:
✔ pre-set 3 default and 2 custom battery saving modes
✔ smart mode switching by battery power/time
✔ wifi/mobile data off when screen off
✔ kill background running apps when screen off
✔ apps power consumption monitoring and analyzing
✔ battery information shown in status bar
✔ widgets with 4*1 and 1*1 size
You should install the latest version of GO Power Master firstly!
How to add the Power Master widgets?
Long press the home screen, select “Widget” and select “GO Power Master (4*1)”. Make sure there is enough space on your home screen.
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are constantly improving GO Power Master Pro. If you like it, please do recommend it to your friends. Your support is always appreciated.
Copyrights 2004-2013 by GO Dev Team LLC. All Rights Reserved.
TS3 Remote connects to a running TeamSpeak 3 client on your PC and displays a list of all clients in your current channel, including who is currently talking, muted, away etc.
This application makes use of the clientquery plugin of the TeamSpeak client. It does not connect to a TeamSpeak server, instead it connects via WLAN to your PC, where the TeamSpeak client is running.
Requires TeamSpeak client 3.0.0
1) Setting up the TeamSpeak client
* In your TeamSpeak client, open the Plugins dialog.
* Ensure the ClientQuery plugin is enabled.
* Open the ClientQuery settings dialog (double-click on the ClientQuery line or click the Settings button below)
* Enable "Open telnet port for everyone"
* Close the ClientQuery options dialog and reload the ClientQuery plugin ("Reload" from the ClientQuery contextmenu or just click "Reload all"). The Windows firewall might ask you if you want to allow connections. Allow them, else your Android phone cannot connect.
2) Setting up TS3 Remote on Android
* Start TS3 Remote and enter the IP to your PC where the TeamSpeak client is running.
* If you want to change the IP dialog later, select "Connect" in the menu.
You can see your IP using the "ipconfig" command in a DOS shell on Windows, or "ifconfig" in a Linux shell.
For example ipconfig on Windows might tell:
IPv4-Adresse . . . : 192.168.1.10
Subnetzmaske . . . : 255.255.255.0
Then you would enter "192.168.1.10" into TS3 Remote. If the connection fails, either the IP was wrong, your firewall is blocking the connection, WLAN is disabled on your phone or the WLAN network cannot reach your PC.
The future theme is designed for GO Power Master Systerm Widget.
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Power Master and upgrade to the full version.
2. Open the GO Power Master and click the "Widget Theme" icon in the home screen.
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Syterm Widget" or "GOWidget".
◆How to add a Systerm Widget？
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “Widgets”-Find GO Power Master
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
The TeamSpeak Server has to be registered on TSViewer.com!
If you find a bug or you would like to submit feedback on a possible feature, please send me an email. Leaving a bad rating doesn't help!
You cannot simply ping a server, read the help if you want to know how to add a server!
This is an unofficial app! TSViewer had nothing to do with the creation of this.
One Power Guard is a unique battery enhancement tool designed to conserve your battery power an increase uptime on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. One Power Guard will decrease your charging time and increase your device performance while also increasing your uptime. One Power Guard will also protect your device from faulty applications that can: cause over-heating (decreasing your battery lifespan); run down your battery; prevent your device from deep-sleeping; and, use unneeded resources such as WiFi and Cell Data. By selecting any one of the six customized power-saving modes, you are able to match your power savings needs to your lifestyle. There is no need to purchase extra batterys or a larger battery, just use One Power Guard.
Why this app need root?
Because only rooted devices can be optimized the kernel.
Some Users's Stories http://www.onexuan.com/battery/story.php
1. Extends stand-by time and battery life; optimizes charging parameters
2. Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
3. Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
4. Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
5. Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
6. Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
7. Professional Tips on power optimization
First of all, what are the common complaints with android smartphone devices? Issues such as: system halted; application crashes; slow booting; and, battery life.
A year ago, I purchased my first android phone and installed CM ROM. Within months, I became very
annoyed that my battery did not last the entire day. I could go to bed, with a full battery charge, and awake in the morning to find that the battery charge had dropped significantly overnight. I found this situation to be unacceptable! To solve this, I downloaded power-saving applications.
Every day I would install a different power saving application, charge the battery to full power before bed, and then check the battery in the morning. After a month of testing power saving applications, I
didn't find a satisfactory solution and some of the so-called power saving apps even made the battery drain faster. So, I thought I would create an app for myself, that could tweak system parameters and help save my battery. Nine months ago, I started writing a power tweaking application for myself. I studied the intracies of the android power management mechanism and within a few months I had the basis for an application that could optimize my power management. Everyday, I tweaked the power optimization parameters and tested each night. One morning, I awoke and was thrilled to discover that the battery charge had only decreased by a small amount. So, I turned my personal power saving tweaker into a user-friendly power saving application that anyone could use. I am sharing my application, One Power Guard with you.
Why do you need One Power Guard? and Test One Power Guard for yourself.
1. Fully charge your battery before you go to bed. In the morning, check your battery status and note how much is remaining.
2. After installing One Power Guard, fully charge the battery before you go to bed. In the morning, check your battery status, you will be impressed by the power savings!
3. To compare the optimization results, you need to restart the phone so that you have a clean environment.
Keyword: one, Battery Saver, OPG, battery, Flappy, Flappy Bird, Saver, Deep Sleep, JuiceDefender, Battery Booster, Widget, Battery Stats, Battery Widget, Deep Sleep Battery Saver, GO Power Master, Power Manager, Facebook Home, Saving, Tweak, Save Battery, Battery Widget, Best, QQ, Twitter, BetterBatteryStats, Battery Doctor, antutu, supersu, superuser
Changed the label "Data (EDGE)" to "Data (APN)" to more accurately
reflect what is actually happening. There has been some confusion from
users (see most recent review) as to what this feature is actually
doing. The app is actually not altering EDGE, 3G, or 4G settings. Due
to android limitations, the app cannot (programmatically) turn off
Data in the same way a user would so instead it disables your Access
Point Name (APN) connection information (i.e. the phones Data Network
login information for your carrier). This removes your carriers data
network and has the effect of disabling data (including the battery
savings), however, data has not strictly been disabled (only your APN
settings have been). Therefore, if you disable data with this app,
manually re-enabling data outside the app using the OS Mobile Network
settings will not work as expected. If data has been disabled with
this app, the best way to re-enable data is to use the apps manual
Data switch or Data schedule.
Apologies for any confusion caused, please note that this app is only
week old and we're constantly looking to improve the user experience.
Please email me or comment on the facebook page if you have any
suggestions or comments. Also, if the app is not working for you,
please contact me with your issues before leaving a negative rating
and I'll do my best to fix the problem.
Also searched as: Battery Saver, Battery Manager, Battery Power App, Battery Booster, Save Battery Life, Improve Battery Life, Battery App, Increase Battery Life, Battery Improver, Extend Battery Life, Battery Power Saving, Super Power, Boost Battery Life, Battery Widget, Battery Management, Battery Tool, Battery Monitor, Power Control, Save Power, Battery Toggle, Task Killer App, Battery Helper, Battery Profile, Power Management, Battery Usage, Battery Performance, Battery Tuner, Battery Notifier, Power Manager, Power Saver, Power, Battery Usage, Brightness Schedule, Bluetooth Schedule, Wifi Schedule, APN Schedule, Battery Tips, Airplane Mode Schedule
related terms: mobile data toggle, mobile data usage, mobile data widget, mobile data monitor, mobile data tool, mobile data tuner, apn toggle, apn usage, apn widget, apn monitor, apn tool, apn tuner, wifi toggle, wifi usage, wifi widget, wifi monitor, wifi tool, wifi tuner, wi-fi toggle, wi-fi usage, wi-fi monitor, wi-fi tuner, APN toggle
This application allows you creating passport photos with your specified width and height.
You could select the photo from your gallery or take a photo from camera directly and then further cut out the desired image by dragging a rectangle.
Output paper sizes of 4R, 3R, or A6 are supported.
A Send option allows sending the generated picture via email/messaging/bluetooth.
APP2SD is supported.
Version 2.8 – Support selecting the landscape or portrait orientation for output.
Version 2.7 – Add support for paper size 3R and A6.
Version 2.5 – Fix a bug that the program may crash when the screen is rotated during a progress dialog is running.
Version 2.4 – Fix a bug that invalid input file may crash the program and add more checking for the length ratio input.
Version 2.3 – Improve the layout of the main screen in the landscape orientation.
Version 2.2 – Add grid lines for showing the positions of crown and chin.
Version 2.1 – Enhance to support resizing and moving functions in the drag mode. Dim the color of the unselected area.
Version 2.0 – Support multi-touch gesture in the resize mode.
Version 1.9 – Enhance to store the settings last used and provide output directory setting.
Version 1.8 – Add support for taking a photo directly from camera.
Version 1.7 – Support traditional and simplified Chinese languages.
Version 1.6 – Add Send option to send the generated picture via email/messaging/bluetooth.
Version 1.5 – Add Resize and Move functions to help user resizing and moving the rectangle when cropping the image.
Version 1.4 - Add icons to the buttons and menu options.
Version 1.3 - Set the default output path as the DCIM folder for better compatibility with different android devices.
Prompt dialog boxes to alert user for any error conditions.
Version 1.2 - Enforce checking to ensure the rectangle drawn will not exceed the image boundary.
Version 1.1 - Add Sample Size option to control the compression ratio of the generated picture.
The unofficial Photo Grid app.
• How to use the Photo Grid app
• Photo Grid
• Photogrid tutorial. Aplicaciones android.
• Pics Art vs. Photo Grid | Bildbearbeitungsprogr. im Vergleich
• Pic Stitch for Android - PhotoGrid - RobGroove.com
• How to create a Grid Photo Photoshop CS5
• AAR #39: "PhotoGrid" Have Multiple Pics In One Frame *FREE* |Android|
• Using Grid Spots: A Lighting Tutorial
• Creating a Picture Grid System in Photoshop
• Great FREE Photography Apps FAF #6
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker.html
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
1) Can the GPS toggle be single click instead of a shortcut to system settings?
No. Direct GPS toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android.
2) Where is the 4G toggle button or the 2G toggle button?
There is an unified mobile data toggle button, which should work for all networks (2G/3G/4G). On some mobiles Wimax toggle would also work.
Simply add this toggle and change the icon on the global settings screen. The icon is only for the display purpose and serve no functionality changes.
3) The flashlight is not working on my device.
Flashlight is only supported on a limited number of devices. I am not able to support many devices as I don’t have access to those.
4) Can the notification widget icon be removed.
No. Current android API does not support a notification without an icon. You can instead use a transparent icon or a battery icon.
5) The notification widget is pushed to the bottom when a new notification arrives.
Android currently does not support adding a notification which is always on the top. You can enable an accessibility service which pushes the widget on the top whenever a new notification arrives.
On the main application screen, click the pin icon in the notification section, and enable the “Power Controls” accessibility service to make the widget pin to the top of the notification area.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Over 40,000,000 users' choice! Upgrade to PRO and get up to 70% battery power savings!
>>> THE WORLD'S LEADING BATTERY SAVER & POWER MANAGER! <<<
● Global Saver — 17 languages supported (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more)
● Easy & Powerful Saver — Increase your battery life by up to 50%
● Simple Saver — Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings
● Convenient Saver — “Optimize” desktop widget allows you to stop power-consuming background apps with a one-touch to boost your battery life
● Fast Saver — Instantly find battery power saving problems with the “Optimize” button
● Effective Saver — Protect your battery with healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
● Adapts to You — Automatically save energy with Smart Power settings (PRO upgrade).
>>> POWERFUL FREE BATTERY SAVING FEATURES <<<
● ACCURATE STATUS — Smart technology helps you know exactly how much charge you’ve got left with detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
● SMART PRE-SET MODES — Choose mode that fits your energy usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our smart battery saver:
- General Mode — Save battery power even while keeping most Android services running;
- Long Standby — Keeps dialing and SMS available while maximizing standby time;
- Sleep Mode — Turns off most services except the clock, to save your battery power until the morning
- Custom Mode — Create your own mode to get exactly the energy savings you need
● ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZE — Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings
● ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION — Manage background apps and Android phone hardware easily and safely with smart home screen widget (i.e. Battery level widget, Hardware switch widget, Mode switch widget);
● BETTER BATTERY DETAILS — Show Android phone battery power level by % or time remaining;
● HEALTHY CHARGE MANAGER— Track and implement healthy charging practices to keep your battery working at its best;
>>> MUST-HAVE PRO FEATURES of DU Battery Saver <<<
● INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING: Automatically switch smart battery saving modes based on your preferences
- Battery Level — Switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level;
- Time Schedule — Switch to any smart battery saver mode based on time of day;
● AUTO-CLEAR APPS: Automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background;
- Set an Auto-Clear schedule at any interval you choose;
- Protect important apps from auto-clear by adding them to the Ignore List.
- Clears unnecessary background power consumption apps on screen lock
● CPU FREQUENCY (Root devices): Save even more power by reducing the speed of your Android phone’s processor when the screen locks.
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Please send us email, so that we can reach you for assistance.