Elite Notes is a very simple tool for keeping track of commodity prices in case all your pens have flown off back to their home world. Everything is recorded locally on your phone, there is no internet usage or crowd sourcing involved at all. I made this for myself as I don't like playing in windowed mode or alt-tabbing from the game which is required by most available desktop tools (although they usually contain a ton of functionality you won't find here (yet)). So this very simple app is only intended as a replacement for your pen & paper.
This is a completely free app and will never contain ads. Ever.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
It was build primarily to fit my own needs but in the end i thought it may be beneficial for others too.
The idea is to time one trade run from one station to the other and back. With the credit difference and the cargo space the app can tell you in the end how much money you make in one hour or in one hour per cargo.
So you can now time all your trade routes this way and in the end you can see which one yields more credits.
The app has a log file to record your routes. You can edit this log and add notes i.e. the commodity's or stations.
(Save via options menue)
You can share this file to i.e. Dropbox or Evernote or the contents of it to i.e. WhatsApp.
Why not only fly the routes with the most profit per cargo?
It's not so obvious which route yields more in the end. You need to time each one to compare.
Once i found a route with Palladium one way (1650cr) and Progenitor Cells (1361cr) away the way back which is 3011cr per cargo profit. This route 2 jumps and had one terminal. Distances were 1000Ls and 60Ls.
My "home" route was Superconductors (1281cr) and Resonating Seperators (1213cr) on the way back. It was only one jump. Distances were 200Ls and 80Ls.
I always thought this one jump would not count so much and the distances difference is not so big and the first route would be by far the better choice, in the end it was NOT.
15min for route one and 10min for my home route.
1.445,280cr per hour for route one and 1.795,680cr per hour for the second!
12,044cr per hour per cargo for route one and 14,964cr for the second!
Forum Link: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=101438
-Server-, channel-, and private chats
-Automated away status on incoming phone calls
-Creating and managing channels
-Administration of user features: moving, banning, kicking, complaining, blocking, etc.
Please visit our forums for a more detailed list of features.
Stay connected with your friends, team mates, family and get your TeamSpeak3 client for Android now.
Presented by DU Apps Studio, DU Battery Saver is the simplest and easiest way to keep your Android phone working well when you need it, and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps, and overlooked device settings that shorten your battery life.
Upgrade to DU Battery Saver PRO, and get up to 70% battery power savings!
Highlights of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
★ Fast Battery Saver: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “Optimize” button.
★ Simple Battery Saver: Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings.
★ Effective Battery Saver: Protect your battery with healthy charging to extend life of your battery.
★ Convenient Battery Saver: The home screen “Optimize” widget allows you to stop power consumptive background apps with one tap to boost battery life.
★ Easy & Powerful Battery Saver: Extend your Android battery life by up to 50% without charging.
★ Global Battery Saver: Supports Deutsch, Español, English, Française, Português, Português do Brasil, Pусский, Türk, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, العربية, ภาษาไทย, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, 한국의, 中文(简体), and 中文(繁體).
★ Adapts to You: Automatically save power and energy with DU Battery Saver’s Smart Power settings (requires DU Battery Saver PRO version).
Features and Benefits of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
► ACCURATE STATUS: See exactly how much battery charge you have left with a detailed analysis of your Android apps AND hardware;
► SMART PRE-SET MODES: Choose or customize a mode that fits your energy stage;
► ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZATION: Instantly find and fix battery power consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings;
► ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION: Manage background apps and phone hardware easily with the smart home screen widget;
► BETTER BATTERY DETAILS: View your phone’s battery power level by percentage or by time remaining;
► HEALTHY CHARGE STAGE MANAGER: Track and implement healthy charging practices in different stage s to keep your battery working its best;
Must-Have PRO Features of DU Battery Saver:
► INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING
► AUTO-CLEAR APPS
► CPU FREQUENCY (for rooted devices only)
“THE battery saving application that will increase the functionality of your phone like no other to ensure that your battery lasts longer, much longer.” – Mobiappsreview.com
“It really stands out from the crowd with its great ease of use and very powerful functionality.” – Androidappsreview.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What is healthy charge stage and how do I get a full charge?
A: Charge your battery when it’s lower than 20% stage, and continuously charge until the 3rd stage of the trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge or undercharge by charging in short bursts.
More questions about DU Battery Saver? Contact us at email@example.com,
Find us online:
Official website http://www.duapps.com ; Facebook page >>> http://facebook.com/duapps
http://google.com/+duapps ; http://twitter.com/duapps
JOIN our beta testing community and get first-hand news of DU Apps on:
Download our FREE Android optimizer & cleaner master DU Speed Booster at: http://goo.gl/fFqWox .
"I love the widgets and the ability to make your own modes. This is the best battery app I have found." - Padraig Comer
"What else can I write? Its a great app with a lot of great function. Must have:-)" - Krzysiek Skiper
"Thanks for this brilliant battery life saver. I wouldn't know what I would do with out it." - Premlata Shinh
- Accurately estimates battery remaining time
- Widget that improves battery performance with personalized UI design
- Indicates how much battery power will be extended if you shut down WiFi, Bluetooth,etc
- Battery consumption optimization in just one click
- Smart battery save
- Charging Maintenance to help keep the charging process safe and healthy
* Now you have the fastest flashlight - a hardware torch with an actual physical button for switch!
* Brightest flashlight you can get on Android - no doubt, this is as bright as flashlights can get!
NO ROOT required!
NOTE: Do not press too quickly if your phone is slow. On some phones it is best to wait for the screen to go On / Off when you press Power button.
★ Start flashlight for free by pressing Power button of the device 3 times.
★ Fastest flashlight - no need to unlock or even look at phone to start the flash light.
★ Power button flashlight works at any time - start it even if screen is off or device is asleep.
★ Flashlight stays on while doing other things or while screen is off.
★ Stop flashlight with 3 hits of Power button (in Full version only). Or just stop the LED light inside the app for free.
★ Shake to start flashlight only when screen is On.
★ The Power button flashlight toggle is optimized for performance and right user experience - see more settings inside.
Flashlight tested and working on the LED flash of most nowadays devices!
If you have any problems or suggestions please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please do not leave bad rating if you have problems with our flashlight - instead write us an email! Thanks!
You can now join the public Beta: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/power-button-flashlight-app-beta-testing
JuiceDefender - Battery Saver is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend the battery life of your Android device. Packed with smart functions, it automatically and transparently manages the most battery draining components, like 3G/4G connectivity and WiFi.
The _preset modes_ are the perfect way to gain precious hours of battery life - literally as easy as one tap!
JuiceDefender also allows _complete customization_ through a clean and intuitive user interface; and once configured it runs by itself, improving battery life in a fully automated manner.
Finally, it _integrates seamlessly_ with power control widgets and shortcuts, without interfering with manual settings.
With JuiceDefender - Battery Saver you can easily manage Mobile Data, WiFi and CPU speed, you can keep power consumption under control (e.g. disabling connectivity when the battery runs low), schedule regular Synchronization events, enable or disable connectivity for specific apps, auto-toggle WiFi depending on your location, and much more.
When it comes to smartphones, battery life is never enough: run at full capacity when you need it, but save battery when you don’t, with JuiceDefender.
Over 7 million downloads show that it really works - try it for a few days and see for yourself, it’s free!
- 5 Preset Profiles (from default mode to full customization)
- Easy and Intuitive User Interface
- Home screen Battery Widgets
- Mobile Data toggle automation
- 2G/3G toggle automation**
- WiFi toggle automation + Auto-Disabling option
- Location-aware WiFi Control (e.g. enable WiFi only at home/work, disable it otherwise)
- Battery Consumption Optimization (e.g. when screen off, battery under threshold, etc.)
- Comprehensive Connectivity Scheduling (regular schedule, night time/peak time, week days/weekends)
- Connectivity Control for Specific Apps with Interactive Training mode
- CPU scaling when phone is idle**
- Smart Brightness control
- Bluetooth control with Automatic Reconnect
- Full Activity Log
- It’s FREE!
* Some features require upgrading to JuiceDefender Plus or Ultimate.
** Available if supported by your ROM
More information, reviews, and support: JuiceDefender.com
Join the community: facebook.com/JuiceDefender
One Power Guard is a unique battery enhancement tool designed to conserve your battery power an increase uptime on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. One Power Guard will decrease your charging time and increase your device performance while also increasing your uptime. One Power Guard will also protect your device from faulty applications that can: cause over-heating (decreasing your battery lifespan); run down your battery; prevent your device from deep-sleeping; and, use unneeded resources such as WiFi and Cell Data. By selecting any one of the six customized power-saving modes, you are able to match your power savings needs to your lifestyle. There is no need to purchase extra batterys or a larger battery, just use One Power Guard.
Cloud Stats: http://www.opgpro.com/cloud/
XDA Post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1947559
1. Extends stand-by time and battery life; optimizes charging parameters
2. Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
3. Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
4. Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
5. Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
6. Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
7. Professional Tips on power optimization
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
- Search and save load shedding schedules from across South Africa using our extensive load shedding schedule database.
- Customise your app for all your important areas - home, work, school, gym and more!
- Browse advance schedules for the coming week so you can plan your lives around possible outages.
- Sign up for alerts for each schedule and receive notifications in advance as to when load shedding will affect you next.
- Report outages and errors in load shedding schedules to News24 directly.
Changed the label "Data (EDGE)" to "Data (APN)" to more accurately
reflect what is actually happening. There has been some confusion from
users (see most recent review) as to what this feature is actually
doing. The app is actually not altering EDGE, 3G, or 4G settings. Due
to android limitations, the app cannot (programmatically) turn off
Data in the same way a user would so instead it disables your Access
Point Name (APN) connection information (i.e. the phones Data Network
login information for your carrier). This removes your carriers data
network and has the effect of disabling data (including the battery
savings), however, data has not strictly been disabled (only your APN
settings have been). Therefore, if you disable data with this app,
manually re-enabling data outside the app using the OS Mobile Network
settings will not work as expected. If data has been disabled with
this app, the best way to re-enable data is to use the apps manual
Data switch or Data schedule.
Apologies for any confusion caused, please note that this app is only
week old and we're constantly looking to improve the user experience.
Please email me or comment on the facebook page if you have any
suggestions or comments. Also, if the app is not working for you,
please contact me with your issues before leaving a negative rating
and I'll do my best to fix the problem.
Also searched as: Battery Saver, Battery Manager, Battery Power App, Battery Booster, Save Battery Life, Improve Battery Life, Battery App, Increase Battery Life, Battery Improver, Extend Battery Life, Battery Power Saving, Super Power, Boost Battery Life, Battery Widget, Battery Management, Battery Tool, Battery Monitor, Power Control, Save Power, Battery Toggle, Task Killer App, Battery Helper, Battery Profile, Power Management, Battery Usage, Battery Performance, Battery Tuner, Battery Notifier, Power Manager, Power Saver, Power, Battery Usage, Brightness Schedule, Bluetooth Schedule, Wifi Schedule, APN Schedule, Battery Tips, Airplane Mode Schedule
related terms: mobile data toggle, mobile data usage, mobile data widget, mobile data monitor, mobile data tool, mobile data tuner, apn toggle, apn usage, apn widget, apn monitor, apn tool, apn tuner, wifi toggle, wifi usage, wifi widget, wifi monitor, wifi tool, wifi tuner, wi-fi toggle, wi-fi usage, wi-fi monitor, wi-fi tuner, APN toggle
All credit to these guys: pcgod, Rantanen, xZise, verterok, resba, argyleref, masalm, Ryan-Myers. (and any other contributers)
Supports: Accesstokens! =)
*I did this mostly cause I wanted Mumble with accesstokens, and thought maybe other ppl might want it too. Due to comments on "stolen-app", I will not finish my try on certificates. glhf*
• Connecting Gamers – Connect with your friends or find new gamers on the world’s largest multi-platform gaming messenger.
• Instant Messaging - Chat away with your friends 1on1 or in groups.
• Free Voice Chat – Make your voice heard with friends on mobile and PC alike.
• No Interruptions – The in-app overlay allows you to handle messages and calls without interrupting what you’re currently doing.
• Stay in the game - SMS-Forwarding and Call Notifications on the PC allow you to stay connected even while you’re in-game.
• Multi-Platform (PC, Tablet or Phone) – No matter your preference. Comms is there.
• Always On – Never miss a message and instantly receive them with push notifications.
• Completely Free – Razer Comms doesn’t have any hidden costs. Works over your phone's existing data plan or any WiFi connection.
No LED notification. No vibration.
Thanks to Abu Iyad for Arabic translation in the app.