The RPMD free download is exclusively for physicians and physician offices and includes a complete, up-to-date directory of all Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center physicians, including areas of expertise and special interest, certifications, email address and phone numbers. The app facilitates physician-to-physician referrals and communication.
• Search physicians by speciality or name
• Quickly add a physician's contact information to your address book
• Tap on phone number or email address to refer a patient, contact the physician or make another inquiry
• Use the Contact Form to submit your inquiry—right through the App
• Search clinical trials and find information on genetic testing, high risk cancer programs and more
• Link to CME Conference Material
Roswell Park is one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, and the only one in Upstate New York. Roswell Park is also a member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, a prestigious alliance of leading cancer centers that seeks continuous quality improvement and creates evidence-based practice guidelines.
The Roswell Park Cancer Care and Treatment Center, receives more than 200,000 patient visits each year. The hospital and its various centers are staffed by a multidisciplinary team of cancer experts, including surgical, medical and radiation oncologists and nursing care, which includes more than 600 nurses and 300 faculty members. A leader in cancer care and management, Roswell Park Cancer Institute accepts all individuals with a suspicion or diagnosis of cancer or related disease.