Facebook has updated the SDK on October 19. With this new SDK, facebook will not inform us after messages have been read.So the notification won't be reduced immediately.Developers are working on this.
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, Viber, Kakao Talk, Viber, Google Talk, Native Mailbox, Skype, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, WeChat.
- Support icons on dock bar, home screen and app drawer.
- Independent plugin
- Be compatible with GO Launcher HD
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. Latest version of GO Launcher EX is required. (Search "GO Launcher EX" to download)
3. To apply the notification: MENU> Plugins> Notification
* This application notifies when Bluetooth connects or disconnects to/from a device.
* Notification is by a sound-alert and an on-screen notification message.
* This is useful especially in cases where the Bluetooth connects to a device without the user knowing about it, thus, changing voice path without user awareness.
* Also it notifies charge power on/off events (can be enabled or disabled).
This app allows you to receive Android notifications in your browser. Instead of checking notifications directly on your phone, you can check them on your desktop while surfing the web. And starting with version 2.0 you can also see your notifications on other Android devices, for example notifications from your phone on your tablet.
In order to use the app you also need to install one the companion browser extensions:
ABOUT THIS APP
We developed the app as a part of a research project at the Human Computer Interaction group (http://www.hcilab.org) at the University of Stuttgart (Germany). The app uses a secure communication channel to transfer the notifications. We collect anonymous data to analyze the user interaction with notifications. The content of notifications or information about you is NOT stored in any way. We make sure that your privacy and anonymity are preserved. The collected data is ONLY used for research purposes. It is assured that there will be no attempt to misuse the data or identify any user. By downloading and using this app you support and contribute in our research. We thank in advance for your understanding and support.
Based on the collected data we published a scientific paper that was presented in the CHI 2014 conference (http://goo.gl/OXjjcb [PDF]).
We are very happy if you have feedback for us and/or report problems. But responding to comments in Google Play is very limited, so please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org instead or post in our Google+ Commmunity (http://goo.gl/7eV2Wh). Thank you!
Es totalmente gratuita.
**Estamos conectados al CIRES, pero no formamos parte del Sistema de Alerta Sísmica del GDF, esta aplicaciones es solo un medio de Notificación.
Aviso de sismos, temblores, terremotos, SAS, Pagacell, notificación, alerta sísmica, alerta.
Está aplicación te mantendrá al tanto de las acciones del GCDMX. El Distrito Federal.
Cuenta con un sistema de notificaciones que hace vibrar tu celular cada que hay un acontecimiento importante.
Disaster Check In, Inc. is a company specializing in disaster preparedness and communications. The use of this app may help prevent telephone system overloads, and may still be used when the power goes out, or phone lines are jammed.
Once a check-in has been submitted, an automatic alert will go out to all of your app contacts by push notifications (in app alert messages), SMS text messages, and emails. Check-in features include your status, optional text, accurate GPS, and the ability to check in your contacts. The user may also send messages to individuals or groups all at once.
The Disaster Check In app is available on Apple, Android, and the Internet. This app may also be used independently from a smart phone, by logging at www.disastercheckin.com. The app is now available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Hindi, with additional languages coming soon.
The Disaster Check In App is already being used world wide. It’s a great resource for any family, whether you have loved ones nearby or in another country. Staying in contact in the most critical times has never been easier, and it's available free!
Emergencies are not a matter of “If”, but “When”. Prepare now, and have peace of mind for when disaster strikes. Disaster Check In provides you with the most simplistic, effective, and reliable app specifically designed for its purpose. For suggestions and/or inquires regarding the app or its functions, please email email@example.com.
*The use of this app is not intended to replace 911 or other emergency response systems, and its capabilities are restricted to the limitations of your device. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
*Disaster Check In, Inc., is not responsible for content posted by individual users.
*Disaster Check In, Inc., will not disclose your information to third parties for any purpose whatsoever.
Please note that the application does not provide emergency warnings.
DisasterWatch links to authorised websites of key emergency agencies in Australia. The information is updated approximately every 15 minutes when the device is online. DisasterWatch draws together existing public information from authorised sources.
NOTE: You should not rely upon any single source of information during an emergency; you should seek information from as many sources as possible including radio, television, and other online applications, websites or services when available. Your power supply may become unavailable if the electricity service is disrupted.
For more information about DisasterWatch visit www.em.gov.au
Feedback is welcome by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- By downloading DisasterWatch you agree to allow DisasterWatch to use Google Analytics to anonymously track usage statistics.
- By downloading DisasterWatch you agree to the terms and service of Google Analytics described here: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
Includes ActionBar-PullToRefresh by Chris Banes using the the Apache 2.0 license:
Get Mystery Shop offers on your phone before other shoppers get them in their email!
An alternative to slow, unreliable emails, Shop Notifier alerts your phone when a shop offer for ANY of your SASSIE (or SASSIE-affiliate) mystery shopping companies post new shop offers in your area.
Simply enter the email address(es) for your SASSIE shopper account(s) and you'll immediately get shop offers sent to your phone (in addition to OR instead of your email box)!
Getting too many alerts? You can set Alert Frequency anywhere between "ASAP" to "Every 4 Hours".
Getting woken up at night? Set a "Blackout Period" when you want your shop offers to be silent.
Note: Activation of this app requires the Enterprise Edition of AtHoc IWSAlerts with AtHoc Notifier Module.
Learn more about AtHoc’s Mobile Apps here:
AtHoc Notifier uses GPS services when location tracker feature is ON. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
World Disaster Management Congress Hyderabad India
Disaster Management, Infrastructure and Control Society (DMICS) is a non-profit organization dedicated to safeguard people and property from various disasters through scientific, professional and inclusive management of disasters of various types. DMICS along with Exhibitions India Group have come together to organize 2nd World Disaster Management Congress 2014 (2nd WDMC 2014) which is an international exhibition cum conference on various verticals of disaster management.
The 2nd WDMC 2014 will address numerous interconnected, complex and emerging risks which are faced globally by different societies. Environmental, technical, social and economic issues are often closely linked and when at risk can result in manifold impact. For example the 2011 earthquake in Japan, resulted in a disastrous tsunami, creating nuclear meltdown at its key facilities.
Understanding the importance of disaster management for sustainable development, Disaster Management, Infrastructure and Control Society (DMICS) along with Exhibitions India Group is focusing to lay a foundation for an intellectual forum with national and international resources, and expertise for effective and efficient disaster management.
The 2nd World Disaster Management Congress 2014 (2nd WDMC 2014) will be held at HITEX, Hyderabad from 12-15 November, 2014.
This platform has been created to identify, understand, find solutions and create awareness about the potential risk and various manmade and natural disasters that can impact us adversely and lead to multiple repercussions.
Failures of critical infrastructure and services, pandemics, acts of terrorism and financial crisis all such tragedies can severely impact and influence human beings and collective societies.
Exhibition will provide an opportunity to exhibitors and sponsors to showcase latest technologies in the field of Fire Safety, Medical safety, IT Disaster Management, Rescue Devices, Security Solutions, Air Safety equipment etc.
2nd WDMC 2014 endeavors to reach out to over 1000 participants globally including risk management experts, Practitioners, Scientists, key players from Civil Society, Government and Non-Governmental Organizations and the Private sector and bring them all together at a single forum to address all these issues which require our immediate concern and attention.
The diversity of participants enables a strategic as well as an operational level of discussion to ensure that concrete solutions are worked out with the support of pertinent people from line ministries to disaster and risk management authorities.
2nd WDMC 2014 will provide a unique venue for Disaster Management professionals from around the world to showcase products/solutions, present, network and learn.
Identify Potential Risk and Adverse Situations
Discuss, Debate and Find concrete Solution
Exchange Information and Ideas with colleagues and industry professionals
Create awareness and share information with the world
Network and Build Synergies with like-minded individuals and organizations
Discover new solutions by networking
Participate in knowledge exchange
Three SMS Pattern:
This application uses the three SMS pattern to have timely & accurate communication of emergency situation.
1. First SMS notifies about emergency situation such Health, Accident or any other without waiting for resolving location details
2. Second SMS sends the Google Map link of victim’s location
3. Third SMS sends the victims location address
1. Quick Emergency SMS alerts using dialing pad of phone
2. Sends quickly Google map link and address of user to Emergency Contacts
2. Create Unlimited Number of Emergency Contacts
3. Add up to five emergency dialing shortcuts
4. Access Emergency Dialing shortcut from locked screen for above Android 4.1 versions
***** Please note that, this application sends SMS so it will charge you as per SMS charges of your mobile service provider ****
- Elegant popup window on incoming SMS/message. Android ICS like theme for all users.
- Mark as read, delete, reply directly from the sms popup.
- Reply directly from SMS Popup using quick reply option.
- Use 4 themes for SMS Popup - Black, White, Blue and Pink to enhance your experience with SMS.
- Customizable settings for individual contacts.
- Popup shows contact name, contact number, time, sms content, contact picture.
- Use your own or provided preset SMS for even quicker reply.
- Contact option on sms popup like call, messaging etc.
- Customize sms popup notification by setting vibration or particular ringtone.
- A better status bar notification.
- Group notification on android status bar.
- Unread SMS count with contact name/number on android status bar.
- Option to show SMS popup over lockscreen
- Reminder for unread messages - Choose reminder frequency, no. of reminders, reminder type (vibrate, ring or both)
- Privacy Mode: Hide message text and sender's detail from the popup and notification.
- Option to change message text size in popup - Small, Normal, Large, XLarge.
Note:- Please disable android default messaging sms notification. Go to android messaging app, then press Menu key, choose Settings and uncheck Notifications option.
A többször módosított 46/2001. (XII. 27) BM rendelet alapján a Balatonon, a Velencei-tavon, a Tisza-tavon és a Fertő tavon minden év április elsejétől október harmincegyedikéig vihar-előrejelző és viharjelző szolgálat működik.
A Belügyminisztérium Országos Katasztrófavédelmi Főigazgatóság és Rádiós Segélyhívó és Infokommunikációs Országos Egyesület által felügyelt és működtetett rendszer a főigazgatóság és az érintett megyei igazgatóságok honlapjain keresztül is tájékoztat a tavak aktuális viharhelyzetéről.
A vízen és víz mellett dolgozók, sportolók, pihenők és a környéken élők gyorsabb és hatékonyabb informálása érdekében készült a „TAVIHAR” elnevezésű, mobil eszközökön használható Widget alkalmazás.
Az ingyenesen letölthető program béta verzió, jelenleg Android alapú okos-telefonokra és tabletekre optimalizált.
A kismértékű adatforgalmat igénylő alkalmazás futtatásához, megjeleníthető adatainak frissüléséhez folyamatos internetkapcsolat szükséges.
Az alkalmazással kapcsolatos kérdéseit, észrevételeit az email@example.com e-mail címen várjuk.
The PannonRIS system is permanently developed and operated in the framework of the co-operation between the Ministry of National Development, the National Transport Authority and the National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications (RSOE).
The PannonRIS mobile application offers the following continuously updated information for the stakeholders of inland navigation on the Hungarian section of the River Danube free of charge:
• water level information,
• notices to skippers,
• shallow section information,
• ice information.
The application is developed by RSOE, provider of the Hungarian River Information Services (PannonRIS).