- ARMv7 or x86 device
A simple busybox installer/uninstaller/verifier that provides an on rails experience for Android devices.
Why another busybox installer:
- There are broken busybox installations out there and fixing these are hard for the typical users
- busybox installation should be like su binary: as simple as it can get
- I want a busybox installer that I can control
Source code: http://code.google.com/p/busyboxonrails/
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking. Save 85% by getting ROM Toolbox instead of spending $30 or more on other apps.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, and other popular sites. We know you will love it; Over 14,000 people gave it a full 5 star review! ★★★★★
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Manager, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animation Installer & many more apps into an all-in-one app! Here is a list of some of the features you will find:
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes from a growing list of ROMs. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including web apps, games, and SL4A programming etc
* Run Python scripts / projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts / projects easily
* Includes many useful python libraries
* Support pip
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports Web App programming, which let you develop mobile apps with web development framework, this speeds up your mobile development greatly
* Supports native UI programming, which let you develop games more easily by using scripts
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others. It doesn't require some permissions like access user account, access phone's status, so you could not use some related SL4A APIs.
[ QPython community ]
#Inspirited by #GDG# Zhuhai from China
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE.
Part of source could be found on https://github.com/qpython-android , we will push on the whole qpython to be opensource gradually.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
You will find more ROMs available in ROM Installer than any other app on the Google Play Store. It has many of the same features that you will find in Goo Manager, ROM Manager, ZipInstaller, Flashify and other similar products.
★ Many ROMs and ZIPs to download and install for hundreds of devices
★ 1-Click install of the latest TWRP, ClockworkMod and ClockworkMod Touch Recovery
★ Backup and restore your current ROM (nandroid), kernel, and recovery
★ Install queue to flash multiple ZIP files and send commands to recovery
★ View ROM details, socialize with other users, download, and install popular ROMs
★ Built-in GooManager that has all the same features as the original app
★ Receive notifications and OTA updates for updated ROMs and recoveries
★ Flash .img files to the boot and recovery partition
★ Options to wipe data, cache, dalvik, etc.
★ Extract files and apps from nandroid backups.
With ROM installer you can always be up-to-date with your favorite ROM and recovery. Popular ROMs available for install include CyanogenMod (cyngn), Android Open Kang Project (AOKP), Paranoid Android, OMNI, Carbon, Slim, Vanir, PAC-man and others. In order for a particular ROM to be visible your device must be supported by the ROM.
ROM Installer also offers the fastest way to install the most recent recovery. All TWRP recoveries are hosted on our fast server and updated on a constant basis. No other app offers an easier way. Supported recoveries: Team Win Open Recovery (TWRP), ClockworkMod Recovery (CWMR).
ROM Installer requires superuser permission. ROM Installer does not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your device. You should always know how to restore your device and be familiar with what you are doing before proceeding to make changes to your system.
ROM Installer is free but does contain optional in-app purchases for additional features and support.
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/102939493913653266884/posts
If you have any questions or need help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating the app poorly.
Requires a rooted android phone!
* ROOT Browser/Explorer (Shortcut Included)
* ZIP Browser/Explorer
* Install/Uninstall System Applications (Shortcut Included)
* Install/Uninstall/Backup/Restore User Applications (Shortcut Included)
* Reboot into 4 different modes (Widget Included)
* Comprehensive device firmware and partition information
* Backup/Restore of System/Framework APK's images (Visual Style)
* Change CSC on Samsung Phones
* Internal/External SDCARD Support (external requires reboot or remount for initial detection)
* Configurable ROM Flash (requires support in the ROM ZIP, Config files are generated with "ROM Config Maker")
* Wallpapers (jpg and png smaller than 2048x2048)
* BootSounds (wav/ogg depending on the device)
* CWM/TWRP Recovery ZIPs
* APK files (install as system or user app)
* Kernels (zImage/boot.img) << If device is supported **
* Modems (modem.bin/radio.img) << If device is supported **
* Recovery (recovery.img) << If device is supported **
* TAR files containing kernels, modems and/or recovery << If device supported **
*** NEW ROM Customizer OTA ***
Multi Download, Multi Install, Push notifications, lots of coolness all over
*If your ROM is not supported you will see the general sections for te device which might not contain any stuff at all. Get your ROM devs on board to provide you with content :)
** If you are a rom/kernel developer and want your device supported, don't be shy to drop me an email :)
This app requires busybox and root access. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com
★ 300+ custom boot animations
★ Convert any animated GIF to a boot animation
★ Install boot animations from your SD card
★ Root file explorer (all features included)
★ Convert boot animations to animated GIFs
★ Preview boot animations
★ Randomize your boot animations (new boot animation each reboot)
★ Resize any boot animation and change the FPS
★ Backup/Restore multiple boot animations
★ Disable your boot animation for a faster boot
Some features are only available after an in-app purchase inside the app. You can also remove ads with a small in-app purchase. Your support is much appreciated.
Android has a few places where boot animations can be installed to. It may be that your install location isn’t correct. You can select different install locations by clicking menu >> Install Location inside the app. The app also can help you find your install location by clicking menu >> Preferences >> Find locations.
Please make sure that the boot animation matches the resolution of your device or is smaller. Re-sizing the animation doesn’t always work and sometimes causes a blank screen rather than a boot animation. Some manufactures (e.g. Samsung) don’t use the standard format for boot animations. For devices that do not support the original format you will need to install a custom kernel which supports the standard boot animation. Flashing this ZIP in recovery will fix the issue on most Sumsung devices. Please make a current nandroid backup before flashing. ROM Installer may be used to flash the ZIP file.
Unfortunately, We don’t own each Android device but we have tested installing boot animations on as many devices as we can. We will continue to do our best at making the install process as smooth as possible.
Big update! More features planned.
sysctl is used to modify kernel parameters at runtime.
Permissions in this app are for ads. A ad free donate version is available with advanced features.
This tool will allow you to set values to increase performance and help save battery life. You can enable sysctl, set min free kbytes, dirty ratio, dirty background ratio, vfs cache pressure and oom allocating task.
This is more for advanced users who want the most out of their device. Rom developers, feel free to include it in your roms if you like ;)
NOTE: This app does not root your device. It does not modify any system files. The sole purpose of the app is to check whether or not a device has root access. It also provides helpful information about root and Android.
This is a great tool for anyone who is interested in rooting an Android device. It provides a helpful root guide, root terminology, frequently asked questions, and everything you need to get you started. This app will not root your device, but it will give you expert knowledge and point you in the right direction.
So you have root access... what next? This app provides the most popular root apps on Google Play. Find the best root apps and see your currently installed apps that can provide root functionality.
With a material design, Root Check is one sexy beast of an app. It is the smartest and fastest "root checker" available. Don't waste your time on outdated apps. This is the real deal; developed by one of the top rated "root" developers on Google Play.
The app requires root access to modify /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml. All it takes is one simple click of a button and all your apps will now be able to write to external storage again.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't rate the app poorly. Instead email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond quickly and provide friendly support.
With the Theme Manager you can customize your statusbar by selecting from hundreds of different icons and themes. You can also easily create your own theme. Some default themes are only available after a small in-app purchase.
Theme Manager also supports any MetaMorph theme! Just download the MetaMorph theme and click "PICK THEME" from the Theme Manager.
With Theme Manager you can select exactly what icons will be replaced in your system. You can also create backups of your current theme for easy sharing and restoring.
This app modifies system files. Android was never meant to modify app's after they are installed. Please make sure you create a nandroid backup before installing any theme.