- ARMv7 device (support for other platforms will come as I have access to them)
A simple busybox installer/uninstaller/verifier that provides an on rails experience for Android devices.
Why another busybox installer:
- There are broken busybox installations out there and fixing these are hard for the typical users
- busybox installation should be like su binary: as simple as it can get
- I want a busybox installer that I can control
Source code: http://code.google.com/p/busyboxonrails/
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
Android Antivirus 2014 will free android virus remover table or mobile phone against malicious virus, spyware, and malware attacks with top rated scan android for virus. Download the anti virus apps free to discover high-performance and superior quality antivirus info for your Android devices. Whether you are searching for the best Android antivirus available or reliable virus cleaner virus cleaner, this app will help you find all the relevant details at your fingertips.
Protect your Android tablet or mobile phone against malicious virus, spyware, and malware attacks with top rated Android antivirus. Download the Android Antivirus Android app to discover high-performance and superior quality antivirus info for your Android devices. Whether you are searching for the best Android antivirus available or reliable Android antivirus reviews 2014, this app will help you find all the relevant details at your fingertips.
You can download and upgrade to top Android antivirus to ensure complete security for your devices. This antivirus will help you protect your identity, your devices, and most importantly your data from nasty attacks.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, information or other contents. Please contact us in case of any objections.
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
What is Android Tuner: http://www.3c71.com/what
☺ Replaces 20+ apps easily worth 30€ or more ☺
Life-time support, updates and new features for all your current and future devices.
Supporting me is only a couple of beers ☺
☺ Best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Device manager *1
◊ Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
◊ Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
◊ Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
◊ Battery savings using profiles and tasks
► File explorer *1
◊ Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
◊ Change files/folders permissions and ownership
◊ Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data (multiple versions), sms and call-logs
◊ System app uninstaller and update cleaner
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
◊ Control app notifications, permissions, locker (secure access), rotation and force screen-on *2
◊ Usage and standby statistics (find app draining your battery)
► Network manager
◊ Set WiFi access point priority
◊ Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *1
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD linker (directory binder)
◊ fsync, sweep2wake, gamma and fast charge control
◊ Safe: restore defaults from app or recovery and CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
◊ Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN)
► Status bar notifications
◊ Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
◊ Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
◊ Remove original battery icon
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
◊ 1x1 and 4x1-1x4 (PRO ONLY) toggle widgets *1
◊ 4x4 summary widget (PRO ONLY)
► System Toggles (manual widgets or in profiles)
◊ GPS, WiFi localization
◊ WiFi, BT, BT discoverable, APN, NFC, airplane
◊ Tethering (USB, WiFi, BT)
◊ Brightness, screen time-out, stay awake, flashlight
◊ Ringer, vibrate, synchro, background data
◊ Debug (over WiFi), unknown sources, USB storage, reboot
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
◊ Command history
◊ Run or test any scripts, optionally on boot
◊ Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
*2 Requires root and Xposed framework
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
To use this application you will need to download the API database. The database is ~8MB and can be stored on either your internal or external storage. You will be prompted to download the database and notified when updates are available. The current database covers android-1 through android-14 (4.0).
This application was developed in Ruby through the Ruboto project (JRuby on Android). For more information on Ruboto visit ruboto.org.
Please email suggestions and feature requests to email@example.com.
- start up is slow
- poor performance on 1st gen devices
利用者が本アプリをダウンロードした場合、自ら署名した他の契約書と同様、利用者が本契約を承認したものと看做します。利用者が本契約の規定に同意しない場合は、本アプリダウンロードサイト上の [同意しない] ボタンをクリックすることが、利用者が本契約不承認の意思表示の要件となります。
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
Notes and Reminders
* To all users who are using our app to get Free internet that is posting reviews that it is not working please understand that the problem is your ISP if you can no longer connect. Please read this for additional details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
* FREE ACCOUNT is limited to 100MB/day and can only login to FREE SERVERS.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 100MB/day limit
* If you are using any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add DroidVPN to it's exclusion list to avoid DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
* If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
* For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
- 1 Tap connect through widget
- Gives you unrestricted Speed
- Encrypts your internet traffic
- Unblocks web sites
- Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP (ICMP only works on rooted devices)
- Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
- Save network traffic through data compression
- Block all annoying ads all over the web
LOCATION OF SERVERS: View complete list here: http://droidvpn.com/servers.php
1. Android version below 4.0 requires root.
2. On android phones below 4.0 you need a working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our "TUN.ko installer")
3. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
4. Working internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
HOW TO USE
1. Enter the email that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
2. If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to "Free Server" by tapping the flag.
3. Press the large connect button.
4. When the "DroidVPN is now connected" message appeared, press the home or back button
5. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.
Permissions Needed by DroidVPN
1. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used in determining the state of your network connection.
2. ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Used in determining the state of your WiFi connection.
3. INTERNET - Used to send data through your internet connection.
4. READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used in loading tun module that is saved on your sdcard.
5. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Required in saving logs to your sdcard.
6. READ_LOGS - Required if you want to send your logs for troubleshooting.
7. READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed by the VPN in checking the state of your phone.
8. WAKE_LOCK - Needed if you want to lock your WiFi/CPU to prevent the VPN from disconnecting.
Features to be added soon:
- Proxy Authentication
If you are having problems don't hesitate to send us an email or report a problem using the app so we can help you fix your problems.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT customer support issues in REVIEWS! We will not be able to help you troubleshoot or report back to you any fix. Please send an email describing your problem in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPN for PC: Do you need a vpn for your PC? Visit: http://www.pdproxy.com/
*FREE! *Auto Scan *SD Card Scan *Apps Scan *Lightweight *Fastest Virus Scanner
* Real Time Protection - Automatically Scans downloaded apps
* Fastest Scanner - Detects threats before they are installed into your machine in lightening speed
* Never slows down your mobile - Monitors your mobile for threats as a light weight process
* Heuristic detection of zero day threats - Embedded with Advanced heuristic threat detection technology
* Less memory space - Consumes less memory space as we use our FireSky technology to push detection updates
* No 3rd Party Ads - We only promote the premium version of Rinix Mobile Security to offer more protection to our customers.
* Portable for All mobiles - Offers protection for all the Android mobiles
Why do I need security software?
To secure your private data safe from threats.
Android Mobile Security Facts:
You know 72% of mobile devices are under the risk of being infected by malwares that steal private data.
Rinix helps you in protecting your private data from being stolen by spywares and viruses.
Would Rinix protect my mobile against malware apps that sends Premium SMS?
In independent tests Rinix has out performed competitors in detecting Premium SMS Apps.
!!!Warning!!! : We advice you to run only one anti-virus or security solution in your mobile, as potential conflicts may exist between our App and competing solutions like Symantec/Norton, McAfee, Trend Micro, Kaspersky, Lookout, AVG, Sophos, Avast, Dr.Web, BitDefender, F-Secure, NQ, eset nod32, etc
✰ Lightning quick scanning of apps
✰ Protects against malware, spyware, trojans and viruses
✰ Notifies you of harmful apps with option to remove them immediately
✰ Online virus definition updates to ensure that you always have the latest version available
✰ Extremely low battery usage
✰ User-friendly and very simple to use
✰ Compatible with all Android phones and tablets
Don´t just take our word for it though, see what others had to say:
"Simple and very effective. Appears to give me regular virus updates and runs smoothly in the background" - Michael
"Excellent antivirus - does just what it says, very quick scanning and hardly uses any battery. Great app!" - Appeggs.com
"Fantastic, really fast." - Simon
"Its great, it can detect malware in my phone which other anti virus can´t" - John
Key Words related to Antivirus for Android: Security, Mobile Security, Android Antivirus, Anti-virus, antivirus download, Mobile Antivirus, free antivirus 2012, Protection, Virus Protection, Trojan, Malicious software, Malicious URL, Malware, Spyware, Android hacking, Android safe, Android virus, Smartphone Security, Cell Phone Security, Anti Virus.
It is light-weight,easy to install and use.
**Supports more than 30 programming languages**
**Free and user friendly**
**Fast and correct compilation**
**Fun to use**
* Scripts Executables
Manage and execute shell scripts and programs in file system.
All executions run over vt100 terminal accepting user input and esc codes (colors, bel, cursor movement ..)
Run them at boot-up and/or on network status change possibility.
Schedule at selected time. (cron jobs)
Show graphical dialogs from running process.
Create widgets at desktop.
Edit and create scripts, also create them from url.
Insert code in your scripts using QR codes.
Share execution output.
Bookmark your scripts.
Test SM_VERSION and/or SM_VERSIONCODE to know if is running inside SManager.
With root privileges you can also execute them as superuser.
* File manager
Browse all phone's file and network files.
zip,tgz,tar,tbz and yaffs2 (nandroid backups) support.
Browse network(including http://) zip files without full download.
Open multiple directories on different tabs.(3 tabs for Ads version)
File linking support(On supported filesystems)
Multiselect from different directories support. (Ads version only support 7 selections from different directories. No limit if selections are in the same directory)
* Root explorer(Rooted device needed)
Automatically mount RO partitions in RW when needed.
Root editor (Allow edit files with root privileges. Configure "Browse as root")
Open and edit ALL files regardless the permissions they have with selected application. Use CAREFULLY(Configure "Browse as root" in order to get this feature)
* Console screen
Volume Up: Mapped to Esc key.
Volume Down: Mapped to Enter key.
DPad press: Mapped to Control key. (Press and then press other key. Not simultaneous pressing required)
Enable "extra gestures" in config screen in order to send Home/End,del/tab,left/right,pgup/pgdown keys. This is very useful to execute shell and ssh connections.
WEIRD CHARACTERS: If you get a lot of [[^ characters, is due you have "extra gestures" enabled and script/program doesn't process them. Use most right side of screen to send standard scroll event, or disable "extra gestures"
* SM Multiselect
Selects automatically files selected in third party apps, like Gallery, inside SM Browser
* External Storage SD Notes
You can install SManager on external Storage SDcard, but you must be know:
- If you are using boot scripts or scheduled script, you will need SMExternalSD app.
- All events like network status change and scheduled scripts while external storage is shared or unmounted will not be processed. Although you have SMExternalSD installed
SManager does not launch executions until external storage is mounted.
Detected some programs/daemons (like dropbear) fails if has stdin closed. Try put "exec 0>&1" to reopen stdin in background executions.
* No ads version features
Execute scripts from widgets without opening console.
No limits in multiselect.
No limits opening multiple directories.
Alias keys in SMConsole.
Hide/show SMConsole/SMBrowser bar with up/down gesture at top of the screen.
FASL is designed for devices without hardware keyboard. FASL enables fast input of scripts through a token keyboard and suggestions, and has a broad range of build-in libraries to access various features of your device. You can also set schedules for your scripts to execute them on certain events.
With FASL you can code on the move, automatically execute your code, share your scripts with other people and download useful scripts from the scriptstore. A feature-rich debugger assists you in the development process. You can create graphical user interfaces on your mobile device and connect it with your scripts.
How it works: Smart WiFi leverages from the Android always being connected to the network carrier. By combining cell tower and WiFi hotspot information WiFi is turned off when not needed and turned back on when needed. Because WiFi is one of the biggest consumers of battery power when searching for WiFi networks this has a tremendous effect on your battery life.
How Smart WiFi Saves Battery: By remembering cell tower information, Smart WiFi detects when you leave your hotspot area e.g. home or office and WiFi is turned off automatically. From now on you save a lot of battery power!
How to Get Connected again: Smart WiFi detects when you come back to a hotspot area e.g. home or office based on the network carrier's cell tower information. WiFi can be used as usual.
- Remembers the WiFi locations you use.
- Up to 100 WiFi locations can be saved!
- Auto-add newly connected WiFi Location.
- Saves battery by turning off WiFi when not needed.
- Powers WiFi back on when you are back at WiFi coverage.
- WiFi Activity Log: track Smart WiFi efficiency.
- Same SSID hotspots can be treated as one WiFi Location (optional)
- Saves battery by avoiding your device to constantly check for available WiFi hotspots.
- Displays useful information: BSSID, SSID, Data Rate, Radio Band and Signal Level.
- Supported mobile devices: GSM / GPRS, CDMA and iDEN. Android device must be WiFi enabled
If you like Smart WiFi please write a review.
Instructional Video: http://bit.ly/android-smartwifi
This product comes with a 30 day value back guarantee. More info: http://s4bb.com/returnpolicy.