With the Saban Community Clinic mobile app. Through your mobile device you can get into MyChart, which give you access to your medical information, making appointments, renewing your medications, or filling out a patient satisfaction survey. You can also view a list of our Saban healthcare providers, directly connect with our Call Center to schedule an appointment, directly contact Pharmacy regarding your prescriptions or questions, support groups information, and medical news right at your fingertips.
• Appointments: Connect with our Call Center to schedule, confirm and cancel appointments with your provider.
• Pharmacy: Directly call our Pharmacy to consult and check the status of a prescription or refill order with our Pharmacists.
• Medical Record: With MyChart you can see your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Satisfaction Survey: Let us know what your level of satisfaction with your services were, where we need to improve our services to provide you with an even better experience on your next visit.
• Providers: List of current providers ranging from doctors to nurses to care managers, your providers at Saban are a community of caring people from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities.
• Medical News: View the latest health news and explore articles on fitness, diet, nutrition, parenting, relationships, medicine, diseases and healthy living.
• Support Groups: A great resource for people to maintain control over their lives, to give and take the wisdom and experience that comes from living within our community.