Mathway solves problems in Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, and Chemistry.
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: email@example.com
It's easy - you enter a problem and get the answer, detailed solution and a theory reference.
THIS IS ORIGINAL MATH HELPER. Avoid cheap clones of this app on the market and see no further – download it right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«This is amazing app this helped me to study easily without any doubt.. Without any guidence i can get full marks in maths ... Love this app :) :) :D» - Pulkit G.
WHAT IT HAS
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (solving matrix)
[✔] Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equation (from 2 to 10 equation at a time)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Vector (vector problems)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Geometry Shapes (geometry – triangles, pyramids, planes)
[✔] Calculus - Derivative (Derivative of the function, of a function defined parametrically, of an implicit one)
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integral (integral solver, antiderivatives)
[✔] Limits (limits calculator solver)
[✔] The theory of probability (probability theory, statistics)
[✔] Calculus - The number and sequence (prime factorization, lcm and gcd, complex numbers, arithmetic and geometric progressions and numbers, Diophantine equation, Euler function)
[✔] Function plotter (interactive graph plotter)
[✔] Also contains great scientific calculator and theoretical handbook
Math Helper Free is an universal assistant app for step-by-step solving mathematical problems for Algebra 1-2, Calculus (integral, Derivative, antiderivatives, vector, matrices (matrix), limits, equation, shapes, number etc) for school, secondary, college and university students and everyone who learn.
It allows you not only to see the answer or result of a task, but also a detailed step-by-step solution.
Also great feature is built-in scientific calculator and reference handbook – much easier to learn.
FEATURES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
✧ 10 topics and 60+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learn Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of Math Helper Free by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi function calculator and extensive theoretical reference handbook to learn better
Derivative, antiderivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, probability theory, matrices or matrix (large spectrum of tasks with matrices (matrix) supported), systems of equation and other mathematical solving – this and more in Math Helper!
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Lite version
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below (facebook, twitter, email etc.)
✪ Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
✪ Or you could reach us directly by email
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial solving, division and multiplication
● Fractions and definite integral (antiderivatives)
● Double integral (antiderivatives)
● New Derivative tasks
● More tasks on geometry, plotter
● Limits step-by-step
● Implement new design and add 50+ new tasks
● New applications, like Calculus symbolic calculator, Physics Solver, Physics Ref, Chemistry Solver, Geometry Shapes Solver and Plotter, theoretical reference handbook app.
Having problems with Probability theory, geometry shapes solution, integral, matrices (matrix), graph plotter, even more extensive theoretical reference handbook and much much more? Want to learn better? See no further – download this application right now!
P.S. Support us by liking us on Facebook
P.P.S Full solution is available not for all problem types, integral and limit problems available only in Full version.
******** THANK YOU!!! ********
Use Menu button for fast collapse of expanded lists, swipe horizontally to view images and formulas completely
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Mathematical Formulas aggregated in most useful way.
Please email us at " firstname.lastname@example.org" to add any new formulas or suggestions or topics.
The App covers topics like
The app is continuously updated with latest details and added with new topics frequently.
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Select from three different difficulty levels.
- Solving each equation has a time limit (the white bar in the bottom) based on the difficulty level.
- Three wrong answers end the game.
- Each new round resets the wrong answers counter.
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
★★★ More than 1,000,000 downloads ★★★
★★★ Top games in multiple countries ★★★
✦A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
New: Recommend 5 friends and get the pro version for free!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages support: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian and Persian. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
Try our 7 Day Challenge: we're so confident in our advanced training heuristics algorithm we're willing to put our app rating on the line! Use Math Workout for 5 mins each day for 7 consecutive days. If you do not notice an improvement in your mental arithmetic - give us 1 STAR!
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic. Use it to train your brain daily and see the results within a week.
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
- You may set from 2 different sounds for changing the way of speaking tables as per your country and if you want any other option to be incorporated in the application then your suggestions are always welcome.
- Table module helps you to see the performance of your kids by dragging the correct option against the table options and it helps them to learn and remember the tables easily.
- Puzzle module gives the challenge to kids and tests their ability to guess the correct answer while enjoying the beauty of multi media with beautiful interface and rich experience to learn the tables.
Save Yourself from a Zombie Attack using Math as Your Weapon!
The world is overrun with zombies. You are a part of a squad of highly trained scientists who can save us. Using your math skills and special powers you can treat infected zombies to contain the threat.
Zombies are attacking your house and only you can stop them... with your math-powered super powers!
Four Awesome Worlds with Twenty Eight exciting levels let you sharpen your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills along with having loads of fun at the same time!
The Math vs Zombies game contains visually rich environments and extremely fun and addictive game play to keep players engaged for a long time!
4 detailed, extremely fun to play worlds with 7 levels each.
Questions support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
Random operations are shown and the child has a limited amount of time to input the result using the keypad.
Young children tend to compute the ones then the tens and finally the hundreds, this order of input (from right to left) is supported and automatically detected.
The operation type (+,-,x,/) and the min/max values are configurable using the settings panel.