One-click to connect, no configuration needed.
Premium bandwidth and NO connection time limitation.
1. With simple One-click, you can connect to fastest VPN server
2. VPN servers are deploy on multi locations: United States, England and Japan
3. Unblock geographically restricted websites including Google, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
4. No connection time limitation
5. Protect your privacy by secure VPN encryption
6. No system root required
It brings a high-speed and encrypted VPN connection to your smartphone or tablet. Unblock your favorite websites and apps with VPN Master any time!
###Please don't download BitTorrent,any P2P will get account blocked!
NO bandwidth limit, Unlimited FREE trial
Use any website as if you were in another country
Bypass location restrictions at super fast speeds
Protect your network traffic under Wi-Fi hotspot Browse anonymously and securely without being tracked. Enjoy private browsing.
Choose any server location in the Americas, Europe or Asia - Auto Locations
Auto to the best locations for you based on your current IP
Works with Wi-Fi,LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
Encrypts data using OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
No bandwidth limitations - 99.9% uptime
With MobiProxy, you can now:
- browse blocked sites such as Youtube, Facebook, Skype, etc.
- have extra security while you're sending or receiving data
- surf anonymously without being traced
- access to fast VPN connections to many different servers
For more information on MobiProxy, visit our site at http://www.MobiProxy.com
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views;
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at email@example.com (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
Help to translate ProxyDroid: http://crowdin.net/project/proxydroid/invite
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
TIPS: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
** FEATURES **
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
* TO LTE USERS *
NoRoot Firewall may not work on LTE because it NoRoot Firewall currently doesn't support IPv6. I'm working on the fix.
NoRoot Firewall requires NO ROOT. It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button.
NoRoot Firewall allows you to create filter rules based on IP address, host name or domain name. You can allow or deny only specific connections of an app.
- No root required as the name NoRoot Firewall says.
- Fine-grained access control based on IP/host name/domain name.
- Simple interface. Easy to use.
- Minimal permissions. No location, No phone number.
This is the perfect solution if you want a firewall for android without root. It gives you a complete protection for your Android. NoRoot Firewall is like Drodwall for no root users.
- Björn Sobolewski
- Elias Holzmann
- Torsten Bischof
- Daniel Macedo
- Víctor Alberto Nibeyro
- Wilco van Tilburg
- Patrick DARRICAU
- David opdebeeck
- George Camargo
- Fernando G
- Florin Radulescu
- Mehmet Ali Inceefe
- Tufan Bağdu
- Ömer from steppes
- Adair Moreno Matus
- Amer ahmad
- Nibeyro Víctor Alberto
- Matthew Hoyles
- Lachezar Gorchev
- Fabian Thomys
- Alejandro Celis
- Juan Diego Iannelli
- Pierre-Louis Russo
- Alfred Spijker
- Matúš Moravčík
- Julian David Strassegger
- Nickolay Umnoff
- Anil R Chaudhari
- abdullah almuzahmi
- and many other people
Job Sniffer helps you organize and automate your job search on the web Indeed.
-Create job search filters and automate their refresh rate.
-Organize your favorite job offers, add comments or share them via email.
-Keep your filters in Google Drive and synchronize your devices.
Please not hesitate to propose any kind of improvement.
More info in the app Help screens.
App icon by www.capuccinocommotion.com
This application will only work if you do not use the "always" function to complete browser based tasks. You will need to use the "Just Once" function in order for Interceptor to be available when you click a link.
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload and sync your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, view, share, rename or delete your files. It's all there - in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
WIth LostNet NoRoot Firewall you will be able
- to block Internet access for any app. Let LostNet Firewall provide full Internet access to an app or access only in Wi-Fi networks or no access at all.
- to block access to any country/region for all your apps. Use LostNet Firewall to prevent your apps from connecting to the countries you don't trust or don't want to deal with.
- to block background activities of your apps. Surprisingly a lot of apps generate traffic while they are in background mode. LostNet Firewall may decrease your data consumption by blocking these apps.
- to capture packets (sniffer!) sent to and from your device with the sniffer tool and to analyze them using CloudShark.org. The sniffer tool of LostNet NoRoot Firewall allows you to learn details about the data your apps are sending. Use the sniffer tool to check whether your personal info is sent out. Also use the sniffer to debug applications.
- to monitor amount of data consumed by apps. This information is extremely useful if you don't have unlimited data plan. For example, use LostNet NoRoot Firewall to compare background data consumption by Skype, Viber and Whatsapp to choose which one is better for your data plan.
- to track the countries your apps are connecting to. This way LostNet Firewall Helps to detect suspicious apps and spyware.
- to receive instant notifications. Get notified when a blocked app tries to connect to Internet or when some app tries to connect to a blocked country.
- to block ad networks. As LostNet NoRoot Firewall intercepts traffic from all apps, it is capable of removing traffic to certain ad networks.
- to create multiple profiles in order to switch between specific rules for different situations. Profiles can be very useful when you want to set different rules while you are in roaming or for example when your children use your Android device.
- to save your battery life. Most of your apps perform periodic activities which bring your wireless connection on and, thus, drain your battery really fast. LostNet NoRoot Firewall can block these activities.
* NO ROOT required. All features work WITHOUT rooting
* Virtual (fake) VPN connection to control your apps. We don't tunnel your packets anywhere!
* Simple user friendly interface
* Minimum system permissions required
* Block Internet connections for any app
* Block connections to countries/regions
* Block ad networks
* Block background activities of your apps
* Packets sniffer. Capture packets sent from your device and analyze them on CloudShark.org (compatible with WireShark and tcpdump)
* Monitor per country data usage by app
* Monitor countries your apps are connecting to
* Create profiles to set specific rules for different situations (ex. roaming)
* Helpful notifications on your app activities
* Ads Free
* Saves battery life
* Intelligent suggestions to improve your Internet experience
* On/Off protection switch and widget
* Automatic launch on device restart
LostNet App and Geo Firewall Pro is available with additional features
* Malware shield. Block known malicious networks and web sites
* Block untrusted/suspicious apps in your office network (BYOD firewall)
* Block your apps during night hours
* Use sniffer without any restrictions
* View data usage on per month basis
* Switch off alert notifications
*Access blocked websites & apps such as Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, BBC, ITV Player & Pandora
*Get unrestricted access to mobile VoIP services and messaging apps such as Skype & Viber
*Switch virtual locations with ease; we have dedicated servers in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, UK, US
*Secure all online activity with banking-level encryption on any public or private network
*Hide your IP address, identity & location from websites & online trackers for maximum privacy & security while preventing personal information theft
*Our VPN detects and blocks known malware & fraudulent phishing sites in real-time
*Bypass firewalls, browse anonymously to avoid being tracked
*Web proxy offers the best wifi hotspot security
*Our Smart protection setting automatically enables the optimal protection based on your network’s security level, so you do not need to secure the VPN connection with every use
*Our Selected sites setting lets you selectively get VPN protection & unblock sites & apps of your choice only
Direct download link: http://j.mp/hssa341
Hotspot Shield VPN & Proxy has been featured on Forbes, CNET, CNN, New York Times and many others!
PC Magazine “By using VPN technology to encrypt all traffic…. Hotspot Shield VPN protects all digital communication including browsing, e-mail, text messaging, and communication by apps.”
Lifehacker "If you're concerned about threats like Firesheep or you know how easy it is to sniff out passwords and cookies, you may want to give the app a try."
★★★★★ "Control your internet Privacy and Security - I've now tried them all (VPNs) as I travel 200k miles each year. This is the only VPN that works consistently, especially in MENA and APAC. This is the only one with REAL support. If you want the Internet privacy, security (& Pandora when you are outside the US), then look no further. JMHO" – Cster
Upgrade to Elite for Unlimited Protection
Our Elite VPN for Android gives you unlimited bandwidth, access to all virtual locations, and ad-free internet browsing. Use one Elite account for VPN & Proxy protection on up to five devices. Hoptspot Shield supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Hotspot Shield Elite offers 2 recurring subscription models and comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
*6 month plan: $19.99, $3.33/month. Subscription will renew at the end of 6 months unless canceled.
*1 year plan: $29.95, $2.50/month. Subscription will renew at the end of the year unless canceled.
Our free VPN version is supported with ads and has bandwidth limits, but with the same level of security as the premium version.
App Permissions are asked to enhance internet security.
Some devices are not compatible with Hotspot Shield. Please contact your device manufacturer to check if it supports VPN.
Hotspot Shield VPN is not compatible with Android OS 3.x versions.
For Android OS 2.x: If you have other VPN apps installed, please disconnect them.
We support 3G/4G mobile connections, wifi and any other internet access.
Founded in 2005, AnchorFree™ is the biggest VPN company in the world with over 300,000,000 downloads in over 190 countries. We own and manage hundreds of dedicated servers to support millions of users every day. AnchorFree™ was chosen as one of the most promising companies in the US by Forbes Magazine, as well as the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
Follow us on…
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hotspotshield | @HotspotShield
Copyright © 2015 AnchorFree, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Surf the Internet freely, securely and anonymously with the world’s most trusted VPN service: CyberGhost VPN!
Used and loved by more than 3.5 million people, now it’s your turn to test CyberGhost’s FREE VPN service. We are continuously improving our app, so all your feedback is much appreciated!
In need of privacy?
CyberGhost VPN for Android protects you against data espionage by website owners, advertisers, and other data snoopers. Now you can connect to public WLANs (in hotspots and hotel networks), without worrying that somebody will steal your online data.
By connecting to CyberGhost VPN, you enter the world of full anonymity: your IP is changed and your internet connection is encrypted with just one click.
In need of security?
With CyberGhost VPN for Android, you can hide your IP address and benefit from a top-military encryption. We use the 256-bit AES encryption, the strongest encryption there is. So do use CyberGhost VPN when making online payments and transfers!
In need of a Proxy?
Then use this app! We will change your IP every time you connect, so that nobody can detect you. Our proxy will also be useful to access geo-restriction or censored online content, such as videos and music. You can now safely access websites like Netflix, BBC, Fox, ABC, YouTube, Flickr, Spotify, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter and many others. We’ve got the perfect free proxy you were looking for!
In need of a free VPN?
Our Android App is totally free to use. You get access to our 23 free servers, located in 15 countries (US, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland and Romania). The best part: you’ll get unlimited traffic volume.
Should I go for Premium?
You can always opt in for a monthly or yearly subscription, which will grant you premium access to more than 300 servers in 23 countries, higher speed and other benefits. You can read all about it on our website: http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us
Are you already a CyberGhost subscriber?
Then just download the app and enter your CyberGhost credentials, and the app will be activated immediately, with its complete range of functions.
At a glance, CyberGhost VPN for Android:
• Protects your privacy online
• Allows unlimited anonymous and secure web browsing
• Protects passwords and other sensitive information from hackers and criminal data hunters in public networks, e.g. for safe online banking transactions
• Free proxy to access content you love
• Bypasses web-blocking by government and business oriented censors
• Bypasses country locks by website operators, employers, university or school and allows easy access to censored content
• Bypasses service barriers such as VoIP through your provider
• THIS APP RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY; no appropriation of personal information, no access to contacts or other sensitive data
• Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited traffic volume - even for free users
• No backdoors for intelligence services, no logs!
With CyberGhost you really are fully protected against spies, villains and other greedy parties. Use CyberGhost VPN every day!
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
Orbot is the only app that creates a truly private internet connection. As the New York Times writes, “when a communication arrives from Tor, you can never know where or whom it’s from.” Tor won the 2012 Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award.
★ ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES: Orbot is the safest way to use the Internet on Android. Period. Orbot bounces your encrypted traffic several times through computers around the world, instead of connecting you directly like VPNs and proxies. This process takes a little longer, but the strongest privacy and identity protection available is worth the wait.
★ PRIVATE WEB SURFING: Use with Orweb, the most anonymous way to access any website, even if it’s normally blocked, monitored, or on the hidden web. Get Orweb: https://goo.gl/s3mLa
★ PRIVATE CHAT MESSAGING: Use Gibberbot with Orbot to chat confidentially with anyone, anywhere for free. Get Gibberbot: https://goo.gl/O3FfS
★ PRIVACY FOR APPS: Any installed app can use Tor if it has a proxy feature, using the settings found here: https://goo.gl/2OA1y Use Orbot with Twitter, or try private web searching with DuckDuckGo: https://goo.gl/lgh1p
★ PRIVACY FOR EVERYONE: Tor can help you confidentially research a competitor, get around the Facebook block at school, or circumvent a firewall to watch sports at work.
★ PRIVACY MADE EASY: Check out our fun, interactive walkthrough: https://guardianproject.info/howto/browsefreely
★ IT’S OFFICIAL: This is the official version of the Tor onion routing service for Android.
***Expert Root Mode***
★ UNIVERSAL MODE: Orbot can be configured to transparently proxy all of your Internet traffic through Tor. You can also choose which specific apps you want to use through Tor.
***We Love Feedback***
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Orbot is free software. Take a look at our source code, or join the community to make it better: https://gitweb.torproject.org/orbot.git
★ ABOUT TOR: https://TorProject.org
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email: email@example.com
★ HELP US BRING ORBOT TO YOUR COUNTRY: We’re trying to get Orbot into as many languages as possible. Right now it’s in: Arabic (العربية), Basque (Euskara), Bulgarian (български език), Chinese (中文简体), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Farsi (فارسی), French (Français), French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Hebrew (עברית), Hungarian (Magyar Nyelv), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語) Korean (조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Malaysian (بهاس ملايو ), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Russian (Русский), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svensk), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
If Orbot isn’t in your language yet, we’d love to have you join our translation team: https://goo.gl/6hni4
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
Proxy that can operate with proxy authentications.
Android OS has just proxy with no authentication.
So this app can help you with your corporate/university/school network environment.
Supports digest, windows (ntlm), basic authentication. HTTP,HTTPS,SOCKS4a,SOCKS5 type of proxies.
Drony will start if wifi appears that has proxy set on same port that is used in Drony to listen.
Drony will stop when that wifi is no longer active.
-can be used with adblockplus
-can be used with local SOCKS proxies as Orbot(Tor network), SSHTunnel, ConnecBot
-support for multiple network configurations
-pac/wpad proxy script support http://code.google.com/p/sandrop/wiki/HowToUseDronyWithScriptProxy
-local networks name resolver http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=8030
- tab INFO where you can see apps that are making requests and perform filter actions
- actions deny, allow, direct (no proxy)
- default filter behaviour : deny all, allow all
- filter by network or for all networks
- filter can be on client ip, application, hostname part, port, method
---- FAQ ----
Q: Wth... I can't get to the settings tab!
A: Just swipe from right to left. Same goes for info tab.
Q: It is not working for XXXX app. Will give you bad rating until you fix it.
A: It is not always Drony problem that some app is not working.
It can be blocked by upper proxy:
-some special ports not allowed (mostly 80 and 443 are allowed)
-udp protocol used
-ipv6 protocol used
Q: I have concerns that traffics goes through your VPN servers. Is this the case?
A: There is no VPN servers. VPN mode is just used to intercept all traffic and direct to Drony app.
Because some apps not respect android OS proxy settings. You can check this if Drony then redirect traffic to other proxy. Squid for example. In squid logs will be just requests to servers that android apps needs.
Q: It is not working for app that don't respect andoid OS proxy settings on L preview?
A: https://code.google.com/p/android-developer-preview/issues/detail?id=346 . Star the issue to be more quickly resolved.
Q: TeamViewer is not working. Any ideas why?
A: TeamViewer--Options--Advanced--Enable UDP = OFF. Also when chain proxy is involved port 5938 is mapped to 443. It works, but could change in the future.
Q: Can I use AdBlockPlus with Drony?
A: Yes. Android OS proxy should point to AdBlockPlus proxy port. Drony should start with VPN mode.
Q: Looks to me that not all traffic goes to Tor, ssh tunnel when feature is active.
A: Redirection works currently only when vpn intercept traffic.
So to have all traffic redirected there should be no android wifi os proxy
set to point to Drony (localhost 8020).
If you need more options, features check SandroProxy. It's more a developer tool for intercepting traffic.
How to connect to another proxy example:
Beta testing group:
Admin settings wizard:
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.