Designed for teachers, parents, and kids to improve communication, cooperation, and conflict resolution using stories, team-building exercises, and peer interactions. Sanford Harmony pedagogical social emotional learning tools include:
• Storybooks with real-life scenarios
• Meet Up for team-building
• Buddy Up peer-interaction activities
• No advertising or in-app purchases
• Privacy protection; no child data collected
Strategies are designed to reduce bullying and help preschool through sixth-grade students mature into tolerant, compassionate, and caring adults.
Techniques are easily implemented into classroom curriculum or home routines in as few as five minutes a day. The program is aligned with Common Core state standard, national, and district learning initiatives.
Download the Sanford SEL app today to start incorporating fun, interactive learning activities that strengthen classroom communities.