The official mobile ticketing app from The Valley Transportation Authority! The VTA EZfare app lets you purchase and use fares and passes instantly on your phone—anywhere, anytime. Just download the free app, register your debit/credit card or PayPal account in our secure system, and you're ready to go.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS APP:
• No paper fares to keep track of.
• No need to carry cash, count exact change, or find a ticket machine.
• Buy and use fares instantly using a debit/credit card or your PayPal account.
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use.
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
• Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system.
• Purchase tickets on your phone or on any computer via our website.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. CHOOSE RIDER TYPE
2. CHOOSE FARE
3. CHOOSE QUANTITY
4. CHECK OUT
Q: Do I need to be connected to the Internet?
A cellular network or a wireless Internet connection is required to purchase tickets, but you can use/activate your tickets offline.
Q: What if my battery dies?
Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times, so be sure to plan ahead!
• Don't uninstall the VTA EZfare app or erase your phone without transferring your unused tickets first. Your tickets are stored on your phone (which makes it possible to use them without a cellular network or a wireless Internet connection), so uninstalling the app can permanently erase your tickets!
• Activate your ticket before boarding.
• Show your ticket to the operator of the vehicle
• Watch your battery level! Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times.
• Create an account before purchasing tickets, as this is the only way you can transfer your unused tickets if you get a new phone. (Note: Only unused tickets can be transferred. Use up any activated tickets before switching phones.)