What you can do:
• Access your accounts quickly and easily with a four digit PIN
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Add automatic payments
• Perform one-off bill payments
• Add and delete bill payees
How it works?
• Download the app.
• Enter your existing First Credit Union Internet Banking access number and password.
• Choose to set a simple 4 digit PIN for future access or continue to use your internet banking access number and password.
• Then start managing your accounts on the go - it’s as easy as that!
• First Credit Union Mobile Banking uses high quality industry security encryption to help keep your personal details safe.
• For added security, First Credit Union Mobile Banking locks you out after three attempts if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for more than two minutes with no activity.
• Lost your phone? No need to worry, just update your internet banking password online or phone us to reset it for you, and this will automatically cancel your current Mobile Banking PIN.
Find out more about First Credit Union Mobile Banking by visiting www.firstcreditunion.co.nz/mobile.
If you don’t currently have Internet Banking with First Credit Union you will need to register for this first before downloading the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app - contact your local branch.
It's free to use the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app, but your usual mobile data costs and standard internet banking transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading and use of the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app is also subject to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions available at: www.firstcreditunion.co.nz/mobile.
Manage your accounts, view copies of your cleared checks, and view transaction history. Busy members can also make quick transfers within RMCU accounts, pay bills and find the closest ATM in RMCU’s network.
DEPOSIT A CHECK
Use the app to take a picture of a check and deposit it into your account.
SAFE and SECURE
RMCU uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile service providers. Security measures block unauthorized access and protect your data, no matter how you access your accounts.
With a single click, you can find the fee-free ATMs near you and locate the closest RMCU branch. Our search map provides addresses and branch contact information.
All RMCU members may use our Mobile Application for no charge. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Consult our Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers about RMCU’s Mobile App.
Look for many of the same features available to members via Home Banking.
- Check Account Balances
- Transfer Funds
- View Account History
- Find Free Shared Branching Locations
- Find Free ATM Locations
- View Current Rates
- Contact Us
- See Location Hours with GPS Directions
- Find Our Current Specials
... and more!
Members First Credit Union is there for you wherever you go with our Mobile Banking App! Keep up to date with your balances, view your transactions, transfer money, pay bills, find an ATM or branch location and more. Free, easy and secure, 24 hours a day, without making a trip to the credit union!
Check account balances
Review Transaction History
View check images
Transfer between accounts
Make loan payments
Pay bills through Bill Pay
Locate branches and Co-op network ATMs
Contact us: an email or call is just a tap away
Before using the Mobile Banking app, you must be a current member of Members First Credit Union and you must be signed up for Members First online access (E*teller). To use the bill pay feature, you must also be signed up for Members First Online Bill Pay.
*There is no charge from Members First for this app or its use, however messaging and data rates may apply from your cellular provider.
Deposit – Deposit checks by taking a picture. (You must qualify for this service)
BillPayer – Pay your bills and view recent payments.
Move Money – Send and receive money securely anywhere in the U.S. with just an email address or phone number, and transfer easily between your SLFCU accounts and your accounts elsewhere.
Transfers – Transfer money between your accounts at SLFCU.
Find Us – Get GPS-based directions to nearby ATMs and branches. Works with turn-by-turn map directions, without logging in.
Contact Us – Call or email SLFCU, report lost or stolen credit or debit cards.
Text Message Banking Guide– Information on how to get your balance and recent transactions via text message.
Mobile banking is FREE and SECURE. Security includes the latest in SSL encryption and is backed by CU@home secure sign-on.