This application will only work on HTC CDMA devices like the Hero, EVO and Incredible.
MSL may be called the SPC (Service Programming Code).
* Requires network access for AdMob ads.
View color-coded, scrolling (tailed) Android device (logcat) logs directly from your phone. No USB, adb, or emailing necessary.
Set log format / level / buffer, filter logs by regex, clear log file, save to SD.
Share logs via any application that handles plain text or HTML sharing, including Gmail, Email, Pastedroid, Bluetooth, and others.
Install application Pastedroid to share logs via pastebin. Ensure HTML output is disabled in preferences as this only supports plain text logs.
aLogcat supports near full control through intents. Broadcast to start the app, save log snapshots, share logs, or make periodic saves.
Note: the periodic save feature was removed as of version 2.5. Consider the application aLogrec if you need to continuously record logs to the SD card.
With contributions by,
Debug your apps. Find error stacktraces. See what your phone is saying about you behind your back. It's all there in the system log, aka logcat!
What makes CatLog stand out over similar apps?
* Color-coded tag names
* Easy-to-read column display
* Real-time search
* Recording mode (with widget)
* Save & open from SD card
* Send logs as email or attachment
* Auto-scrolls when at the bottom of the screen (just like tail -f)
* Search autosuggestions & saved filters
* Select parts of logs
* Open-source and ad-free
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
This widget is in beta status. If you should have questions, problems or improvement proposals don't hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a widget and not an application, therefore you will not find it in your application list after installation. You have to add the widget to your home screen.
How to add a widget:
1. On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x1 and hold down your finger.
2. An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3. Select the "Mars Clock Widget” from the list to add to your home screen by tapping it.
How to add a widget for Android version 4.0 and later:
1. Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen (white circle with 6 squares).
2. Touch “Widgets” at the top of the screen.
3. From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find “Mars Clock Widget”
4. Touch and hold the widgets icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
This might work on other Samsung devices on various CDMA carriers, try at your own risk! If it does work, please contact me and let me know what other devices this works with.
NOTE: This DOES NOT work on GSM phones (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc). Please don't send me a log or downrate because it didn't work on your GSM phone!
If you like this app, please consider the donate version! I will be bringing some cool features to the donate version!
Compatible Devices (works on STOCK TouchWiz ROM, custom ROMs might not work, won't work on AOSP ROMs):
* Sprint Galaxy Note III
* Sprint Galaxy S4
* Note: Other CDMA devices might work, see above.
* Easily change your PRL
* Email me a log file, if needed (Menu > Email Log File)
* Visit the app's XDA thread (Menu > Go to App XDA Thread)
* Download Sprint PRLs from XDA (Menu > Get Sprint PRLs)
1) Start the app, read the first screen, and hit "Start"
keywords: samsung prl, sprint prl, samsung galaxy prl, samsung note 3, samsung note iii, note 3 prl, note iii prl
The Curiosity rover landed in the Gale Crater on the surface of Mars in August 2012.
This interesting app tells you the current Local Mean Solar Time (or Local True Solar Time) at the Gale Crater landing site, and shows the Sol (martian day) number relative to the landing date of the rover.
But that's not all! The display also shows a terrain model of the Gale Crater (as measured by NASA's MOLA instrument) with the sun accurately positioned and the corresponding shadows cast on the landscape. If it is night, the stars should be positioned correctly (plus or minus a few degrees) for the location on Mars.
There are several viewpoints, including Bradbury Landing and Glenelg, that can be selected from the options menu, and it is possible to pan and tilt the view by dragging on the screen.
Finally, if you wish to see the lighting conditions at various points of the day, the time can be offset from the current time by plus or minus 12 hours - simply drag on the time display at the top of the screen.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the app!
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
Track the time at the sites of the current Mars rovers, as well as all past Mars rovers and landers (successful or otherwise!).
Tap on the SmartWatch widget display to show more information, and swipe or tap the screen to switch between time and sunrise/sunset info.
Landing sites are selectable from the app settings in the LiveWare manager.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
The app allows you to view detailed network information (LTE/CDMA/EVDO/1xRTT on any provider that supports it) and change Sprint specific settings on the phone.
Root access is only required to change settings without knowing MSL in 4.4.2 and earlier. In 4.4.3 and later, root is required for everything due to a change by Google
- Ability to view virtually all CDMA cell tower info
- Ability to view virtually all LTE cell tower info (Any LTE provider worldwide)
- Enable/disable band 26 and 41 LTE, set priority of LTE bands
- Edit settings without MSL (REQUIRES ROOT!)
- View MEID/ESN on CDMA networks
- Many more!
For support, please visit this thread on XDA Developers:
Android L users: Please update to the latest SuperSU and reboot your device afterwards if it wont run.
WARNING:Although this app itself cannot change any settings, the hidden pages it launches may be able to cause irreversible damage to your phone if used incorrectly. Please ensure you know what you are doing before changing any settings!
You can register them and attach in a monitoring time range via the app. You can afterwards, leave the app to capture their movement data. At a later time, you can view their movement behaviour during the time range from within the app. Once the monitoring has commenced, either you or the watched person can turn off the event alerts. It features a secure pin to ensure only the device owner can access map events data.
You can download the WalkPartnerPlus version to get all features unlimited.
Period of Raahu is a certain amount of time every day that is considered inauspicious. It is a good idea to avoid Raahu period before starting any new activity.
Any activity commenced during Gulika period will be repeated once again. So its an auspicious time for starting activities like building a house, buying assets or vehicles.
Yamagandam means death time. Only death ceremonies are performed during this period. Activities during Yamagandam leads to a failure or destruction of the end-result. Avoid commencing important, money-related or travel activities during this time.
The app also enables the user to turn on/off other horas (Ravi - Sun, Chandra - Moon, Kuja - Mars, Guru - Jupiter, Shani - Saturn, Shukra - Venus, Budha - Mercury) during the day as required. Precise time of these horas can be access by sliding your finger down on the screen.
The app uses precise GPS location to determine the sunrise and the sunset in calculating the Raahu and Hora.
The Raahu period is clearly shown in a 24 hour clock face in red colour. Other hora times can be enabled as required.
- Tap once on the clock face to see precise moments for periods and moments.
- Double tap on screen or tap on the refresh icon on top right to return to current date.
- Swipe left and right to switch between dates.
- Swipe down to access precise planetary hours. (or use the menu option)