Note, your best bet for configuring Edify is to use 'Option 1' in the Update Edify screen (via the ZipThemer menu). This requires having an update.zip file on your sdcard that is known to work on your device. If you installed the current ROM via a flashable update, then use the ROM update file. You don't have to install the update, just have it downloaded and available for configuring Edify in ZipThemer.
Also, when a theme doesn't apply on a new version of the OS, it means that the Android team or ROM developers have changed the name of image files within system APKs or the names of the APKs themselves. The solution is to create a new version of the theme that contains the correct file names for the new OS/ROM. Contact the theme author and request a version compatible with your version of the OS.
Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html for frequently asked questions, Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html for list of reported issues.
For full info about app visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
DayDream mode while charging/docked
- DashClock Extension
- Settings Window
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
UI is more or less translated to German, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
To register your theme, head over to http://www.N3xGenApps.com and register an account. Once you have an account made, go to the “Developer CP” and click Add Theme near the top. All you need to do is enter the package information for your application, the category and theme you want, and then click import. Wait a couple seconds while our system imports the information from the market, and displays it for you. Click the check mark in the top right and it will add it to our database, and you are DONE!
This app is currently in beta, so please do not rate poorly if there are any bugs, instead notify me so I can fix them. We do not know how long this will be in beta, it has a long ways to go. We have huge plans for this app and will try to do weekly updates.
★ An easy to use User Interface to find a theme.
★ Support for ADW Launcher
★ Support for ADW EX Launcher
★ Support for Launcher Pro
★ Support for Launcher Pro Plus
★ Support for T-Mobile Theme Chooser (Cyanogen mod rom’s as well)
★ An pain free system to submit your theme
★ FREE PUBLICITY FOR YOUR FREE/PAID THEMES!!
★ Free/Paid filtering
★ New Column layout (2 Vs. 3 depended on orientation)
★ Faster And Smoother Page Scrolling
★ Includes The New Fragment API
★ New Menu With Options (Feedback, MoreApps, Share, Search, Exit)
★ New Superbar Like Titlebar
★ An easy, 3 step system, that allows you to submit a theme
★ (Soon) Upload your application if you want to offer your theme but don’t want to use the market
★ Drag and drop image uploading to edit your theme
★ Syncing system to automatically pull your application info from the market
Features To Come
★ Hopefully more launchers
★ Support for non market themes so if you choose to not submit it to the market, you can still share your work with the world!
★ User Interface Upgrades (Re-write the sliding view layout)
★ If you have any suggestions, email me them and I will work them in!
★ My email: Bentotbox@gmail.com
★ Comments + Rating system
★ Android Developer - Bentotbox
★ Website Developer - BillyGalBreath
★ Our theme database is very minimal at this point because we just released it, but hopefully it will grow!
★ If you happen to have any suggestions for the application that can make it better, please don’t hesitate to let me know!
keywords: cm7, theme, tmobile, root, rom, jrummy, com.jrummy.list.tmobile.themes, bentotbox, n3xgenapps, cyanogen, cm, adw, adw ex, launcher pro, launcher, themer, go launcher, go theme, free
The built-in keys and auto-selection modes will appeal to themers and modders. The ability to sign with private keys will appeal to developers.
This app does not require root privileges.
See the website for full documentation.
Remember that Multi-user feature is not ready! Do it by your own!
Thanks to XDA recognized themer Zanderman112 and XDA Senior Member Mildlydisturbed!
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
"Doubleclick" shows/hides user interface buttons.
- Turn mars with your fingers
- Zoom in and out
- Measure distances
- Take a picture and save it on your device
- Add your own surface bookmarks (objects)
- Find landing sites of mars probes and rovers
- Find craters, rims, mountains and mares by name
mars, globe, 3D, atlas, nasa, curiosity, spirit, opportunity, phoenix, pathfinder, viking, mars one
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2013 Digitalchemy, LLC
This widget is in beta status. If you should have questions, problems or improvement proposals don't hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a widget and not an application, therefore you will not find it in your application list after installation. You have to add the widget to your home screen.
How to add a widget:
1. On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x1 and hold down your finger.
2. An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3. Select the "Mars Clock Widget” from the list to add to your home screen by tapping it.
How to add a widget for Android version 4.0 and later:
1. Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen (white circle with 6 squares).
2. Touch “Widgets” at the top of the screen.
3. From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find “Mars Clock Widget”
4. Touch and hold the widgets icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
It's easy to use and includes all the units you'll need.
NASA did not use this application to convert units.
-Absolutely clean App.
Want to check how the economy is doing at forbes.com?
Web Spy got you!
Want to see if your favorite singer is coming to town at tickets.com?
Web Spy got you!
Want to get notified when the next comet is heading to earth at nasa.com?
Web Spy got you!
Want to get the snoops on the last gossips on tmz.com?
Web Spy got you too!