Fresco is an easy to use painting app that features filters, layers and more! Designed for novices and experienced artists, Fresco has everything you need to create digital artwork on your phone or tablet.
"Fresco Pro brings a real drawing experience to Android with a ton of brushes, filters, and support for layers..." - tested.com review (http://goo.gl/E3GkQ)
Featured on "Best New Android Apps" list at androidpolice.com (http://goo.gl/rsruz)
Fresco Pro has the following exclusive features compared to Fresco Lite:
- ad free (versus ad supported).
- 4 layers, 21 filters and 12 brushes (versus 2 layers, 2 filters and 3 brushes).
- export your images to Adobe® Photoshop® format (.PSD) with layers intact.
- brush spacing setting.
★ Feature List ★
- Duplicate, merge, hide/show, reorder, scale, rotate, reposition and mirror layers.
- Alter layer opacity.
- Create interesting effects with filters like blur, sharpen, emboss, grain/noise, scatter, pixelate and vignette.
- Adjust image colors with filters like brightness, saturation, exposure, colorize, threshold and posterize.
- Brush and eraser tools with configurable texture, size and opacity.
- Color palette, HSV color picker and eye dropper tools.
- Fast, responsive and easy to use.
- Multi-touch zooming and panning.
- Reverse mistakes with the robust undo system.
- Export to Adobe® Photoshop® format (.PSD) with layers intact.
- Import and position photos on the canvas.
- Autosave functionality that keeps your work safe.
- Share images with other apps to upload to Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox and more.
Share your Fresco creations with other users:
Requires multi-touch for zooming and panning.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems. It's very difficult to fix issues without knowing the details. Thanks!
- SD Card: Used to save images to your SD card
- Internet and Access Network State: Used to display ads in the Lite version and to send optional crash reports (Android has built-in crash reporting but it's not available on earlier versions).
Acknowledgements: Thank you to Rick Chandler (studiochandler.com) for the use of his digital paintings (which were created using Fresco) seen in the screenshots on this page.