With Android phone in hand, you can take care of finances 24/7.
Want to check a balance? Simple.
Need to transfer funds right away? No problem.
Forgot what you spent yesterday? Look at your recent activity. Or search transactions by date or amount.
Looking for a branch or ATM while traveling? search by ZIP Code or address.
If you have any questions about this application, please contact State Employees Credit Union at 1-800-753-7328.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers and Payments
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts and make payments.
-Pay bills and view recent and scheduled payments.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs. You can search by zip code or address.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)
Manage your finances on the go with WSECU’s free* Mobile Banking:
• Check account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay WSECU loans
• Schedule a payment through Mobile Bill Pay
• Send and receive secure messages
• Locate an ATM or branch
• Mobile Deposit
Discover the security and convenience of mobile banking today!
*Mobile banking is free; your provider may charge messaging and data fees. Visit wsecu.org for complete disclosure.
Keywords: mobile banking, mobile finance, mfm, wsecu, Washington State Employees Credit Union
Support URL: https://m.wsecu.org
- Receive automatic text or e-mail alerts for account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds easily between Generations Credit Union accounts
- Locate convenient Shared Branches and ATMís
- View cleared banking transactions
- Check your account balances anytime or anywhere, 24/7
Generations Credit Union was founded in 1939 by the Employment Security Department. Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Washington State is eligible to join. You'll find that GCU offers a full range of financial services, just like the big banks, but with a hometown touch. JOIN US today!
You must have a user ID and password to access mobile banking. There is no charge from Generations Credit Union. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
To sign in with this application, please contact Generations Credit Union at (360) 357-5660 to obtain a UserID and Password associated with your account. Once you have been given a UserID and Password, you will have access to all of the application's features.
In a report to the membership dated September 30, 1958, Pitman Moore Employees Credit Union held its' annual meeting at the Warren Hotel. Membership had grown to 900 members, with total member savings at $555,217; total loans of $776,300, and total assets of $914,843. The BOD had grown to 9 members. Within the report, it was noted that the Pitman Moore Company had been assisting the credit union since its' beginning in 1933; however, it was reported in 1958 that the credit union was paying all of its' own expenses, including salaries. The company was still giving space to the credit union to operate.
In August 1969, Pitman Moore Employees Credit Union became known as Dow Employees Credit Union after Pitman Moore was bought by Dow Chemical Company. At that time, there were 3 Full-Time employees, Wm. G. Small, Mgr; Dolores Daeger, and Marcia Schooler. The credit union was now located in their new building at the corner of Zionsville Road and 96th Street (current location of the main office). Member savings totaled $1,792,655; member loans totaled $1,722,711; and assets were $2,038,004.
On July 3, 2003, Dow Employees Credit Union became a community-chartered credit union. At that same time, the name was changed to NorthPark Community Credit Union. And things have changed!
• Field of Membership(FOM) now includes Dow Chemical and its' worldwide affiliates, Bartholomew County, Boone County, Brown County, Clinton County, Decatur County, Hamilton County, Hendricks County, Henry County, Johnson County, Madison County, Monroe County, Montgomery County, Morgan County, Owen County, Putnam County, Rush County, Shelby County, Tipton County and most of Marion County.
• NPCCU has 3 full-service branches, with one branch still operating on the Dow AgroSciences campus.
• NPCCU has grown to 20 employees.
One thing that hasn't changed is NPCCU's commitment to our membership! Whether we are providing services to 8 members in 1933 to over 6700 members in 2011, we continue to focus on A-1 member service! After all, that is what sets us apart from all those banks down the street!
It's easy to get started! Simply find your billers and enter your login details. We'll present you with all of your bills and recent payments, and you'll be able to quickly see what's due. When you're ready, pay your bill in seconds!
• Mobilligy is 100% free. There are no monthly charges or hidden fees.
• See when your upcoming bills are due and how much you owe.
• Pay your bills anytime, anywhere, directly from inside the app.
• Check your account balances to make sure you have enough cash.
• Be instantly notified as new bills arrive or if anything is amiss.
• Pay with maximum flexibility: use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
• Your information is safe and secure with us, protected with bank-level encryption.
• Message our friendly support team with any questions, and we’ll get back to you on the same day. No canned responses!
Mobilligy is 100% dedicated to your customer experience. We don’t have any sneaky fees for payment; every payment method (including credit cards) is free, and most bills are credited same-day (again, for free). You can message our support and rest assured that Rachel will personally get back to you quickly and help resolve your problem. Check out our reviews!
Mobilligy supports thousands of banks including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bancorp, Capital One, Mellon, HSBC, PNC, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third, Santander Bank, U.S. Bank. We also support most credit unions, including USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees Credit Union, Pentagon Credit Union, Boeing Employees Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Suncoast Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, Schools First Credit Union, Digital Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, and many others.
You can see your credit card balances and pay your bill for most credit cards, including: AMEX (American Express) Credit Cards, Discover Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Credit One Credit Cards, Macy’s Credit Cards, Target REDcard, Barclaycard, JCPenney Credit Card, Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, Kohl’s Credit Card, GE Capital Credit Cards, Best Buy Credit Cards, Amazon.com Cards, Home Depot Credit Cards, Lowe’s Credit Cards, Sears Credit Cards, and hundreds more.
Even better, we support all of your billers. The most popular include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, Netflix, Time Warner, GEICO, DISH, PayPal, Bill Me Later, Sallie Mae Student Loans, State Farm, Travelers, Progressive, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Ally Auto, Allstate, Travelers, National Grid, and thousands more.