With Android phone in hand, you can take care of finances 24/7.
Want to check a balance? Simple.
Need to transfer funds right away? No problem.
Forgot what you spent yesterday? Look at your recent activity. Or search transactions by date or amount.
Looking for a branch or ATM while traveling? search by ZIP Code or address.
•Check Account Balances
•View Check Images
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.***
*Must be an Online Banking Member
**Online users must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
**Important: You must have a Compass account to use this application.
Don’t have a Compass account? Contact LGFCU at 877.870.3030 for availability.
Compass is a personal money management service offered free to members of Local Government Federal Credit Union.
Compass combines, organizes and tracks financial information from all of your accounts—even those that aren’t with LGFCU. Track expenses, create budgets, set goals, and plan for the future, and see it displayed in easy-to-understand charts and graphs on your phone or tablet.
With Compass you can:
Manage all your accounts in one place (Checking, savings, credit cards, investments, and retirement)
Check account balances
Safe and Secure
The industry standard for secure financial information exchange is 128-bit SSL encryption. However, for greater security, this Compass application uses military-grade 256-bit SSL encryption, which is actually 2,128 times more secure. Compass is SOC 2 certified, which means that the controls and safeguards of members’ data have been audited and approved.
Newaygo County Service Employees Credit Union is a member driven, not-for-profit organization. We differ from banks and other financial institutions in that people that use the Credit Union are members, rather than customers. Our members own the Credit Union. The Board of Directors consists of members volunteering their time and talents to make the Credit Union better and stronger.
Serving School Employees and their families since 1936.
Mobile Banking service allows you to manage your account anywhere, anytime you want. Plus it’s FREE and as secure as online banking.
You can check your balance, view recent transactions, pay your bills, and transfer funds using your Android phone or tablet.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.secuwa.org/home/privacy
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers and Payments
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts and make payments.
-Pay bills and view recent and scheduled payments.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs. You can search by zip code or address.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer money between your accounts.
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
- View account balances
- Deposit checks right from your mobile device*** without having to visit a branch or ATM
- Transfer funds between your KeyBank accounts
- Make payments to existing payees
- View and change scheduled Bill Pay payments
- Search and view your transaction history for the last 90 days
- Locate a KeyBank branch or ATM
Our app is safe, secure and convenient
- The same high-level security that we use for Online Banking at KeyBank
- User IDs and passwords are required†
- View account details over a secure connection
- No information is stored on your Android™ device in case it’s lost or stolen
Need help? Have questions about this app? Call 1-800-539-1539.
* Fee may apply based on your account type.
** Available for Android™ smartphones running an OS 2.3 or higher
*** At this time, Mobile Deposit is only available for Android™ devices running an OS higher than 2.3.
† Anyone can download, but you must be enrolled in KeyBank Online Banking to use the app.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
©2014 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC
• Check account balances
• Monitor account activity
• Transfer funds between linked accounts
• View and pay bills
• Search for branch locations
• Make deposits using your phone
To use the Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking App, you must be enrolled in Fidelity Bank Online Banking. To enroll in Mobile Banking follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Fidelity Bank Online Banking account
2. Select Customer Service and then Mobile Banking on the main navigation menu
3. Under Your Name select Enroll
4. Terms and Conditions will appear, read the Terms and Conditions and if you agree, select to the left of the screen “I accept these Terms & Conditions”, then select Continue
5. Menu of Mobile Services will appear, select the Applications desired, then select Continue (mid of page)
6. Accounts will appear, select Account(s)that you want to appear on your cell phone and create a Nick Name for Account(s), then select Continue
7. Enter cell phone number in box, select Continue
8. Enter Activation Code sent to cell phone, select Activate
9. On the cell phone click link in text message and log-on to mobile banking site
Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking protects your financial information from unauthorized access by using a variety of security features, including:
• Secure logon with Customer ID and password
• Security questions and authentication image to verify your identity
• Advanced encryption technology
• Partial or masked account numbers
• Automatic session timeout
Have questions or need help? Contact Fidelity Bank by phone at 1-855-547-1385.
Fidelity Bank does not charge fees to download or use Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for more information.
© 2013, Fidelity Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
• View account balances and transaction history
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills and view recent payments
• Make check deposits remotely*
• Send Money via PayPal
• Find local branches, ATMs, and Shared Branches
*Call 1 (800) 766-4328 for eligibility requirements.
Merchant Services Mobile is a mobile payment app that allows businesses to securely process credit and debit cards through Elavon, a leading payment processor, in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Merchant Services Mobile is a free app that is an extension of VirtualMerchant, a robust solution that allows you to process payments in person, on the phone, online, and now on your mobile device.
Getting started is easy!
Download the Merchant Services Mobile App for free!
Open the App and enter a Device Code of your choice. You will be required to enter this security code each time you access the app. Note: if you do not have an Elavon merchant account, select the ‘I don’t have an account’ option at bottom of the Welcome page.
The app will walk you through the configuration steps. Enter your configuration credentials and select the fields you would like displayed on your payment pages for both Keyed and Swiped transactions. When you have completed the configuration process, select “Finished.” You will then be prompted to register the device with VirtualMerchant by selecting “Done.”
You can now process transactions!
Note: If you need a card reader to swipe cards, contact your Elavon sales agent.
* Refund and Void functionality
* Option to turn off signature on receipt
* Filter on report (card type and status)
* Add “approval or decline” to transaction summary
* Set Defaulted number of receipt copies to print
* Increase font size on approval code
* Bug-fixing and Improvements
Please be advised that this application no longer supports Rooted devices and will not start.
FEATURES Securely manage your accounts and enjoy the convenience of banking anytime, anywhere with the SECU Mobile Banking app. With this app, you can:
• Manage Accounts – view accounts, account balances, recent transactions
• Transfer Funds – transfer funds between accounts, view recent and scheduled transfers
• Pay Bills – make a payment, view payees, view recent and scheduled payments with SECU Bill Pay
• Deposit Checks – deposit checks by snapping a picture
• Manage Alerts – create and view custom alerts with email or text notifications
• Locate Branches and ATMs - find branch and surcharge-free ATM locations near you
• Multiple User Access
QUESTIONS/FEEDBACK If you have questions, issues, or feedback about this app, please email us for an immediate response at email@example.com.
REGISTER IN TWO EASY STEPS (Important: Please read the following sections prior to downloading).
Step 1: please be sure you are registered for (and able to successfully log in to) Online Banking. Step 2: download the app and enjoy the convenience and security of mobile banking!
Federally insured by NCUA.